• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ignore

I apologise for being late in posting my character sheet, I have been a bit busier than I thought this week, especially since I got into a small accident the other day. I should have it finished soon though as I have a lot of it done already!

Field Marshall Field Marshall Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

I am sorry for such late notice, but a lot of personal and school issues have come up recently. This means I am going to have to cut myself out of a couple roleplays, this one included, before I get too involved and have to pull out later on. I hope this roleplay turns out well for everyone!

So my character still has no feedback...what going on?

Sorry, waiting for your emperor to say something but they are MIA. I need to get a better idea of the other sword's power. It's either that or rephrase it in that doesn't let you able to whip out some unknown power boost at will.
Field Marshall Field Marshall Is this still open or am I too late? super interested
Idk may need to walk this back for a restart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back