• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy IGNORE: Existance Terminated

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
The world, as you know it, is gone. Not to say that it's been destroyed. Just that it's no longer the world you knew. And you're no longer the person other people knew. They don't remember knowing you. If someone asked them "did you know a person named x with y hair and z eyes?" They'd say "I'm sorry, who?"

This applies to everyone. Your friends, your family, even your pet dog. And you're not the only one. There are otgers with the same dilema. And coping with this is not going to be easy for any of you.

GM notes:

Heyo! It's me BackSet. KingofAesir KingofAesir and I are hosting this rp that arose out of a joke. And turned into a psychological horror. So, if you like having your characters break down under psychological pressure and not being known by anyone, than this is the rp for you.

Last edited:
Is this going to become a thing? I love psychological horror.

I love psychological horror, sign me the fuck up. Is this game already running, or are you still waiting for more folks to sign on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back