• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings if you're looking at the same sky // cupid's cravings (closed)

cupidity

𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥
5a8712112ca891619f9e931f.jpg

hihi! my name is rosie, but you can call me cupid or stupid or whatever floats your boat lol i'm not picky
i'm making this thread outside of my original search thread, which can be found here, because i am looking for something pretty specific this time around.
i'm going to include some pretty basic information about yours truly but please feel free to refer to my original thread for any
additional information
. moreover, if you have questions that can't be answered by either thread please feel free to send me a pm,
i promise i don't bite!! ^^

i am currently 19 years of age and i am a semi-literate to literate writer. i have been writing, rping, etc for as long as i've
been able to type on a computer
. i love world building, discussing plot with my partners, and brainstorming. to put it simply,
i just love love love writing in general, and i take my rps very seriously. i am willing to provide replies at least once a week
and expect the same frequency from my partners. i'm not going to sit here and hound you for a reply, but if i don't hear from you in
over a week or two i'm going to consider the rp as good as dead. i'm looking for a partner that i can vibe with about plot or characters or just
whatever, really. i'd prefer my partner to be 18+, open-minded and flexible, and someone with whom i share common interests.

before i get into the nitty gritty of my cravings, let me just add this little disclaimer: i have a mild dyslexia.
i make a lot of mistakes in my writing that i often don't catch the first time around or at all. i can promise you to keep all of my
replies aesthetically pleasing and clean, but they will not be perfect

☼ it should also probably be added that i am extremely ghost friendly. though i would prefer
it if you were to simply tell me that you are no longer interested in the role play, i completely
understand what it's like for things to fizzle out on your end and to fear confrontation. as i mentioned
before, i typically give it a solid week, maybe two, before declaring the rp dead. ☽

now that i have that out of the way, i have three very specific plots i've seriously been craving. please feel
free to send me a pm if you're interested!!!

i'd search the universe
genre // supernatural

theme(s) // supernatural elements; mermaids!!! lol; strangers-to-friends-to-lovers; think "The Little Mermaid"; lots of fluff; some royalty/medieval elements?? idk; can also be set in present day i'm not picky

inspo //
photograph - onoffoff; this fanfiction pls read it it's exceptional; universe - exo; home - bruno major; your dog loves you - colde (feat crush); betcha - baekhyun

pairing // mxm, mxf, fxf

preferred role // muse 𝒜

notes // i have been waiting to do this freaking plot forEVER. i really want this one to be fxf, just because i've been craving it recently, but can be persuaded to do any pairing for this one.

i'd search the universe 】⚘ muse 𝒜 is the best friend of their nation's crowned prince. their country is small but rich and vibrant, resting near the water. 𝒜 was born with a natural love for the ocean, and so it only seemed fit that when 𝒜 was asked to help plan their best friend's wedding, they suggest a ceremony by the sea. the prince's wedding goes down in history as one of the most beautiful weddings in years, goes off without a hitch. that is, until the after party. it was the prince's idea that they rent out a boat and take it for a spin around the bay, and it was the prince's idea to spend $2,000 on the finest alcohol they could find. and so, it's the prince's fault when he gets a little drunk and falls overboard. 𝒜 jumps in after him without a moment's hesitation, but neither of them get very far. the night is rough and the waters are relentless, almost as if the ocean itself knows that trouble is brewing. the next thing 𝒜 knows, they're being swept out of the water and deposited on land alongside their nation's future leader, who is alive but very much unconscious. their savior: muse 𝐵. 𝒜 only catches a glimpse of 𝐵 before they retreat back into the water, but they're sure they saw what they saw: a startlingly beautiful face and, wait, was that a tail? 𝒜 is later able to write it off as a trick of light, but they're almost 100% positive they saw the glint of scales reflected in the moonlight. maybe they were just hallucinating out of fear and the waves carried them both back to shore. maybe it was one too many glasses of wine. whatever it was didn't matter, because mermaids are not and have never been real. end of story. 𝒜 is able to convince themselves that they aren't crazy and move on with their life for a grand total of four days before someone (something?) comes knocking on their door. when they open it, on the other side is muse 𝐵-- with legs this time, sopping wet and voiceless. despite the fact that they're sure they're losing their marbles, 𝒜 really has no choice but to take 𝐵 in and clean them up. after all, this was the being that had saved their life that night (it had to be) and maybe, just maybe, they were a little curious as to what other wonders the ocean was home to aside from the fish.
if i jump (will you jump too?)
genre // idolverse, though doesn't necessarily need do be k-themed

theme(s) // friends-to-lovers; super slow burn; eventual fluff; maybe even a little angsty? idk i live and breathe angst so

inspo //
the great dipper - roy kim; p.s. gnash; i'm with you - vance joy; first day of my life - bright eyes; it's you - sam kim (feat zico)

pairing // mxm only

preferred role // either

notes // please guys i n e e d this

if i jump (will you jump too?) 】⚘ muse 𝒜 is an aspiring actor and idol. they love performing but have always dreamed of some day gracing the silver screen. it's truly their biggest aspiration in life. after years of training and searching, 𝒜 is finally presented with the opportunity of a lifetime: a chance to play the lead in an upcoming romantic drama. the only problem: 𝒜 is a hermit with no friends who does nothing but eat, sleep, and go to work and therefore has no one to help them practice their lines. desperate, 𝒜 calls upon the upon the only person in the world who's face they see more than twice a month: their manager and friend, muse 𝐵. 𝐵 is energetic, caring, funny, amicable, and most importantly really good at what they do. 𝐵 has been able to keep 𝒜's life intact in ways that 𝒜 couldn't manage in their wildest dreams and 𝒜 is eternally grateful (and also maybe a little smitten). 𝐵 agrees to help out in a heartbeat, more than happy to help a friend advance in their career. things go smoothly until they don't, feelings get involved, and they can no longer distinguish between what is real and what is being read off of a paper. and... wait, has 𝒜 always been that good of an actor or is it just 𝐵's imagination?

you're a little much for me (you're a liability)
genre // enemies-to-lovers

theme(s) // enemies-to-friends-to-lovers maybe?? or just enemies-to-lovers, angst, slow burn, eventual fluff

inspo //
liability - lorde; the fall - half•alive; the truth untold - bts; the other - lauv; balloon - zico

pairing // fxf only

preferred role // either

notes // i want this to be super angsty do not @ me on this

you're a little much for me (you're a liability) 】⚘ muse 𝒜 has always dreamed of having the full college experience. they want it all: the parties, the 6 hour trips to the library to study until their brain melts, the 3AM adventures with their room mate to the corner store to impulsively dye their hair. they have it all mapped out in their head, and everything is fine and dandy until they get there and nothing is like they expected it to be. there isn't a party every night like they thought there'd be, the library closes at 8, and their roommate is a flaming asshole. muse 𝐵 is judgmental, rude, and definitely doesn't want to be 𝒜's partner in crime. all 𝐵 wants is to hole themselves up in their room and study in favor of maintaining their perfect grade point average. 𝐵 is put off by 𝒜's whimsical nature and 𝒜 is devastated from having their dreams crushed. needless to say say, they hate each other instantly. they do everything in their power to make the other suffer, from putting glue in the other's shampoo to dye in their laundry detergent. it's a huge mess, and once they realize it would be much easier to learn how to peacefully coexist rather than keep up their childish prank war, it becomes even messier. muse 𝐵 realizes that 𝒜 actually isn't as juvenile as they thought, that their whimsical nature is actually kind of admirable, and 𝒜 may come to realize that 𝐵 isn't the cold shut in they proclaim to be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back