If You..

No I would not. I have no desire to be president. However, I would not fear assassins or anything of the sort afterwards if I were. If I were president for only one day, that probably means I died the next.

If you were told that killing one peaceful man would save the world, would you do it?

Yes.

If you could eat nothing or cheese for the rest of your life, but stay in the condition you're in, which would you choose?

I'm from Wisconsin, so I would have to say cheese. If either way, I stay in the same condition, I'd prefer to be able to eat at least one thing.

(What kind of world would you be saving if you kill the peaceful man, and what does it mean to save the world?)

If you were given the chance to change one circumstance that has shaped your life, what would it be and how do you think it would affect you?

It would be being bullied from 1st to halfway through 7th grade, and I think it would make me not have as many friends as I do, because I don't want anyone to be left out now that I know what it feels like and I don't want anyone to feel how I did for 7 years.

If you had to choose between playing FNAF for the rest of your life or never playing any video games ever again, which would you choose?

(FNAF for me... FNAF is gr8)

FNAF. while I don't like it all that much, its better than staring at a wall, videogame-free.

If you had to choose between being bullied for the rest of your life and only playing being able to play shovelware, how long would you last before you snapped?

Myself. I am a creature and my life is a myth. Therefore I am a mythical creature. I know that's a cop out though, so for your entertainment, I would be an angel. That's not me saying angels are myths, but angels can be portrayed in myths as mythical creatures, so it works. I just want wings and a tail okay? Is that too much to ask?

If you could be any non-mythical creature, what would you be?

A snake. 'cuz snakes are cool. and dyslexic zombies eat Brians.

If you were dyslexic, what would you eat?

That question makes no sense.... Dyslexia has nothing to do with eating. Sooooo... I'd eat whatever I wanted?

If you were in a group of hostages would you try to find a way to escape or would you trust the cops to negotiate your way to safety?

I would not try to find a way to escape. I would try to find a way to help others escape without taking necessary risks and putting cops in unnecessary danger.

If you were in a group of hostages, would you be the hostage or the criminal?

Criminal, i am expecting to rob my first bank any day now

if you had to have a date with one dead dictator who would it be

Last edited by a moderator:
Myself, after I'm dead. Because then I'd have to come back to life.

If you had to choose a path, would you choose the one plagued with loss but ending with everything, or the one full of winning only to be left with nothing at the end?

Plagued with loss but ending with everything. Sometimes loss is good.

If you could decide how your life would end in the future, how would you want your life to end off?

I don´t think that´s the kind of question meant for this thread, but if Anime didn´t exist, possibly a third or so of the site wouldn´t be RPing, and the modern section would be a lot more popular than it currently is.

If you were turned into a 2 year old infant with the mind of a normal person, but unable to display that (be it by walking, talking, writing, controlling your bladder...) for an undetermined period of time, what would you do?

Idea said:
If you were turned into a 2 year old infant with the mind of a normal person, but unable to display that (be it by walking, talking, writing, controlling your bladder...) for an undetermined period of time, what would you do?
I suppose I would do what all infants seem to do--scream and cry until my brain development allowed me to act and communicate otherwise.

If you had the funds to hire one daily helper around your house, what would it be? A personal chef, personal trainer, maid, etc.?

[QUOTE="Techno Cat]I suppose I would do what all infants seem to do--scream and cry until my brain development allowed me to act and communicate otherwise.
If you had the funds to hire one daily helper around your house, what would it be? A personal chef, personal trainer, maid, etc.?

[/QUOTE]
I'm a guy who watches anime- I would hire a maid

What would you do if you could pick what you say right before you die ( this gives you no control over the circumstances of your death, nor regarding when it is that you say these words before your death. For example, if you pick "It was worth it" as the last words, if you die after , say, someone asks why you were in the bathroom for so long, that's what you say in that situation)

"If only Dave pushed the button..."

If you were a mad scientist, what would your maddest invention be?

Nigh-Omniscience Triggering Engine (N.O.T.E.)

If you found out you were the only conscious being, and everything you knew was a dream you had conjured, what would you do?

Attempt to manipulate poop into legitimate currency with my new-found lucid powers, and become the monopoly (if that's even how it works)

If you could be any train (super technical model, or "diesel 10 from Thomas and friends!!!!!" whatever works for you) how dastardly of a princess-flattening plot would you be involved in? And what's the car model of the evil villain whom concocted this most evil scheme?

As dastardly as a badger. Ecto1.

If you had a snake, what type would it be ?

It would be a rattle snake.

If you could do one thing for a whole day, but you would never be able to do it again. What would it be?

Make everyone do what is right. People will look back at that day and think, "that wasn't so bad after all".

If you had a superpower, what would it be ?

Poison Generator, cause the possibilities are endless.

If you had to choose between being a cute girl or sexy woman, which would you prefer?

Why, I'm more attracted to men myself, so I would say neither if the word 'had' hadn't been put there. I'll have to go with the former, who is much less likely to be a dick I reckon.

If you had to do one of the following, which would you pick ? Rub a cactus all over your body or rub a hedgehog all over your body ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back