If You..

Obviously Cinderella because she got rich and didn't have to sleep for hundreds of years first.

If you had to swim the length of a river, would you rather swim in the Amazon or the Nile?

The Nile, because home sweet home. Also it's safer.

Also, Rapunzel is the one with the hair not the sleeping. The other one is Aurora I think.

If you could meet only one, would you meet the Genie or the Cheshire Cat ?

(Still choose Cinderella because Rapunzel was locked inside for most of her life. I got confused because they both have towers)

(saem, but sleeping for so long isn't that bad if you think about it.)

Darkiplier said:
The Nile, because home sweet home. Also it's safer.
Also, Rapunzel is the one with the hair not the sleeping. The other one is Aurora I think.

If you could meet only one, would you meet the Genie or the Cheshire Cat ?
What genie? The genie from Aladdin, @Darkiplier?

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkiplier said:
The genie. Because wishes.

If you could get one wish, but it cannot be a selfish wish, what would it be?

To remove Ibis and Donald Trump from existence.

If you had to be a pirate, would you be Captain Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook ?

(hint - Captain Sparrow is better)

Captain Sparrow, and not just because you said he's better. I just agree with you.

If everything in our world was an alien computer simulation, what would you do?

Darkiplier said:
To remove Ibis and Donald Trump from existence.
If you had to be a pirate, would you be Captain Jack Sparrow or Captain Hook ?

(hint - Captain Sparrow is better)
Jack Sparrow, this guys luck rating is high as fuck.

Riuma said:
Captain Sparrow, and not just because you said he's better. I just agree with you.

Riuma said:
Damn it posted too soon, live on with my life.... Unless the simulation provided some threat.

If you were to contract an airborne disease never heard of before would you rather

Have your lungs freeze or Have your heart melt?

Heart melt; quicker death, much less painful.

If you were playing Would You Rather, would you rather only click on the left choices or the ones on the right ?

The left choices. I always choose left in everything.

If you could fly effortlessly or breathe underwater, which would you choose?

Become a zombie. I have heard that they are party animals.

If you had the choice between being dead now or knowing that you will die in 24 hours what would you choose?

Become a zombie. I have heard that they are party animals.

If you had the choice between being dead now or knowing that you will die in 24 hours what would you choose?

Knowing that I'll die in 24 hours definatly. So I can say goodbye to the love of my life...My dear fridge <3

If you could be any vegetable then what would you be and why? 

Knowing that I'll die in 24 hours definatly. So I can say goodbye to the love of my life...My dear fridge <3

If you could be any vegetable then what would you be and why? 

A sugar snapped PEA beacuse I would never be lonley beacuse I would have friends in my pod!  :D

If you could choose any character from any series to meet in real life for as long as you wanted, who would it be? 

If you could choose any character from any series to meet in real life for as long as you wanted, who would it be? 

Why, WHY THIS?!  Eric Northman.  He'd probably try and kill me, but it'd be worth it!

If you shapeshift into ONE person (other than yourself), who would it be?

I assume i got the question

If you shapeshift into ONE person (other than yourself), who would it be?

so i gonna go with this:

Into the most rich person on the world for 0 secounds OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My question:

If you could live in one videogame (THAT ISN'T RELATED TO ANIME, IT WHOLD BE TO ESAY FOR MOST PEOPLE), which whold it be?

Skyrim!

If you were tasked with aborting a baby that would grow up to be Oliver Cromwell, would you do it?

Yes. The mother shouldn't be tasked with raising a baby if she doesn't want to. No if's, and's, or but's. #prochoice

If you had to choose between debating religion or politics, which would you choose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back