If You..

Tony Stark/Iron Man

I am but a poor student and his wealth would pay my loans i dont even care about the superhero business please alleviate my debt

If you were put in charge of designing a new Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream flavour, what would you create?

Pizza cause i'm stupid

If you could bring one anime character in the real world, who would it be?

Sunkissed said:
Usui Takumi (*♡∀♡)
If you had to rescue one thing in a house fire what would it be?
( xD I was almost going to say that. xD HE'S SO DAMN HOT.)

Anything that I can bring with me.....

If you can steal a very valuable and expensive object, what object would it be??

I would die peacefully of old age, that I would.

If you were suddenly thrust into an alternate reality where everything was an anime, what genre of story would you hope to be part of?

CelticHero37 said:
I would die peacefully of old age, that I would.
If you were suddenly thrust into an alternate reality where everything was an anime, what genre of story would you hope to be part of?
Lol ummmmm probably fantasy

If you could choose one PJO/HOO character to become, who would it be?

(PJO and HOO being Percy Jackson & the Olympians and Heroes Of Olympus)

Persephone. I would be all over Hades

If you had to murder an infant for 2 million dollars, would you? Say you could get away with the crime.

Pandacorn said:
Persephone. I would be all over Hades
If you had to murder an infant for 2 million dollars, would you? Say you could get away with the crime.
Lol, and probably, if i didn't know said infant.

If you could become any animal that people consider evil, what would it be?

CelticHero37 said:
I would become a tiger, because tigers.
If you were the master of a new martial art, what would you call it?
Being Bi is the Best (or BBB for short)

If you had to kill all of your family except for 5 people (and this includes extended family like cousins and aunts, etc.), who would you keep alive?

I have to keep five of them alive?! That's too hard a question. Can't I just kill them all?

If you had a banana, would you walk a dog down the street after lunch on a Friday afternoon?

Totally, and I would eat the banana while walking the dog.

If you played softball and everyone insulted it except your team, how pissed would you be?

I wouldn't angry be at all! Although, I would make sure to keep a baseball bat handy at all times......

Would you rather live one life that lasts 1,000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?

I would rather live 10 lives that last 100 years each.

If you saw a roleplay about the seven samurai, would you join it?

I wouldn't, because I don't know the Seven Samurai, so I'd mess up.

If you could live the life of any of your RP characters of your choice (tabletop, forum, LARP, etc.), but you would have to give up your own life, would you do it?

Pfffffffffffffft nah.

If you ate a banana, would your dog want to go for a walk at 3:00 on a Sunday afternoon?

No, because that's precisely when my dog likes to take a shit.

If you were a banana, would you want to be an anime banana?

CelticHero37 said:
No, because that's precisely when my dog likes to take a shit.
If you were a banana, would you want to be an anime banana?
Sure still in the end you'll still be eaten...a very sad life of an anime banana....liek if u cri everitime (just kidding lol)

If you can transmute a whole mountain into a banana and go on an epic adventure to do it, would you do it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back