If You..

*Leaps from bed* Momo! I'll take Momo! No, I don't want a flying giraffe monkey! I wan't Momo!

If you could switch bodies with one person in this thread, would you risk it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunkissed said:
No. :P
If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The child in me wants to say chocolate, but I'll go with grapes.

If you could enhance one feature of yourself, anything from 'intelligence' or 'strength' to 'ability to shovel food in mouth', which feature would you choose?

Pineapples, because I'm allergic to them and that's the only way anyone's getting me to eat one food for the rest of my life.

Sunkissed said:
No. :P
If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wisdom

Fezzes said:
The child in me wants to say chocolate, but I'll go with grapes.
If you could enhance one feature of yourself, anything from 'intelligence' or 'strength' to 'ability to shovel food in mouth', which feature would you choose?
If you were given an ancient sword destined to save or destroy the world, what would you eat for breakfast?

CelticHero37 said:
If you were given an ancient sword destined to save or destroy the world, what would you eat for breakfast?
I'd take up sword-swallowing so I could eat the sword. I'd eat my weetbix and grow up strong, too. Not sure if that's just an Australian thing.

If you could fly, what would you drop on the heads of pedestrians?

Other pedestrians. That way people won't know which way is up and who is actually falling, and thus I defeat the myth that is gravity.

If you had to skip lunch to take up an ancient sword, what would you name your hamster?

CelticHero37 said:
Other pedestrians. That way people won't know which way is up and who is actually falling, and thus I defeat the myth that is gravity.
If you had to skip lunch to take up an ancient sword, what would you name your hamster?
Kevin the Almighty.

If you lost an arm, what would you replace it with?

A magnifying glass to find my arm. They must be pretty dinky if I misplaced mine.

If you were given an ancient sword for justice, what would you name the sword if you had to give it a Japanese sounding name?

CelticHero37 said:
A magnifying glass to find my arm. They must be pretty dinky if I misplaced mine.
If you were given an ancient sword for justice, what would you name the sword if you had to give it a Japanese sounding name?
Knowing my luck, something that'd turn out to be fifteen different racial slurs. Or Oromochi.

If you could gain one superpower, what mundane uses would you put it to instead of crimefighting?

Fezzes said:
Knowing my luck, something that'd turn out to be fifteen different racial slurs. Or Oromochi.
If you could gain one superpower, what mundane uses would you put it to instead of crimefighting?
Tentacle manipulation......shut up...(this is just joke I don't take this too seriously)

If you can tame or capture one creature, what creature will it be?

WeirdisFun said:
Tentacle manipulation......shut up...(this is just joke I don't take this too seriously)
If you can tame or capture one creature, what creature will it be?
If a real, a tiger. If any creature, a dragon.

If you were to lose one limb, would it be a arm or a leg?

Last edited by a moderator:
Leg, because I still want to play videogames.

What minor inconveniences do you wish upon your most hated enemy?

A rash, maybe..

If you just gained the power to manipulate reality, what would you do first?

Wrap the world with Ice and.....lots of deat- I don't know....

If you are trapped inside an Ice cube, what would you do to escape? (no using of fire)

Breath heavily.

If you could choose between billions of dollars and solving world hunger, what colour would your Lamborghini be?

Magnadeus said:
Breath heavily.
If you could choose between billions of dollars and solving world hunger, what colour would your Lamborghini be?
Blue

If you were to have an ability to speak to any animal telepathically, what animal would it be?

I would die.

If you were trapped in an island with another person, which fictional character would it be?

Jack Sparrow is obviously the correct answer to that one.

If you were born an Apache Attack Helicopter, what would be your mission in life?

CelticHero37 said:
Jack Sparrow is obviously the correct answer to that one.
If you were born an Apache Attack Helicopter, what would be your mission in life?
To look awesome, and survive wars.

If you were a type of elemental dragon, which type would you be?

CurruptAngel said:
Fire to watch the world burn!
If you had to eat your parents how would you prepare them?
Tactfully.

If you could choose a number between 1 to 10, what would be your motivation for doing so?

That would all depend on what the numbers represent.

If you could eat pizza on a Sunday in may, would you buy a horse and open a dairy farm on Tuesday?

CelticHero37 said:
That would all depend on what the numbers represent.
If you could eat pizza on a Sunday in may, would you buy a horse and open a dairy farm on Tuesday?
No. Milking horses is too hard for me.

If you could ask God any one question, what would it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back