• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

He sighed a little and rubbed her back. “Hey be nice to mommy. Here. Give mommy cuddles so I can go pee dumplin.” He told her quietly passing her over and seeing her finally give in and snuggle up to her mom, going to use the toilet then got Iris a sippy cup of water, taking it back up and sighed a little seeing her asleep. “I’ll call the playgroup in the morning.” He told her quietly, going to lay down with Iris between them, falling asleep soon after.

Max gave him a small nod before she fell asleep with the two of them. She woke up early that next morning to Iris shaking her some 'Mommy I no feel good.' She rubbed at her eyes before pulling her in close "I know baby, come on lets get you some more medicine. You're due for it." She murmured before getting uo and carrying her to the bathroom.

Jamie gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I'm just tired love, ready to just not have to worry about this stuff anymore." He said truthfully before running a hand over his face "But I've been putting it off because I don't want to break my best friend's heart." He admits.

She nodded and sighed a little. “I know you’re not happy. Cause you never pick up that guitar for fun anymore.” She pointed out, kissing his cheek and getting herself some tea whike he poured his coffee, sitting down with him and smiled a little.

Eddie woke up to the sound of Iris crying and just wandered into the bathroom with them sighing a little, going to call the school and let them know.

Jamie gave a small sigh and nodded softly sitting down with her "How is the little baby doing huh? Not making you sick yet?" He asked softly

Max looked over at Eddie as he came in sighing heavily "She can't keep the medicine down." She said softly before carrying Iris down to the couch "She's burning up Eddie." She said worriedly while grabbing a cool rag to put on Iris' head.

She smiled and shook her head. “No… but I didn’t really ever get morning sickness with the other one.” She told him quietly, watching him. “I love you… and I am so proud of you.” She murmured, kissing his cheek. “I gotta pop into the salon but I’ll be back later okay? Maybe we can go for a drive. Get out of town for the day,” she suggested.

Eddie nodded glancing at the time. “Babe go to work I got her.” He told her justly, lifting Iris into his arms once she got up and just rocked her gently while he called up the doctors office to set up an appointment for that morning.

Jamie nodded some.and gave her a smile "I love you too darling." He murmured before giving a small nod "Yeah that sounds nice, after I talk with Eddie yeah? I'll go when you do."

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod not wanting to leave them right now. She got up to the school and sighed heavily as she made her way into the classroom apologizing for being late.

Iris clung to Eddie as they sat on the couch frowning some "Daddy....I sleepy.." she murmured to him as her eyes got heavy and her breathing started to slow down a bit.

Eddie had been sitting with her and immediately picked up his phone to call an ambulance, starting to panic. “Iris, sweetheart hey, hey look at me. It’s not nap time is it dumpling. Let’s get you some water okay?” He coaxed, “hi, I need an ambulance, my daughter is 3 and she’s got a nasty fever that won’t go down and she’s been sick all night and now her breathing is getting bad. I can’t take her in the car cause it’s just me.” He told them quickly, giving them their address.

She smiled and nodded getting up to go get dressed then and got back downstairs. “I’m heading out. Go see Ed. Talk to him okay?” She murmured. “He will understand love.” She promised, kissing him gently before heading out

Max was barely through first period when she got the call from Eddie. She went wide eyed and quickly grabbed her things after she hung up with him asking the teacher next door to help the kids and find a substitute. As she got up to the hospital she found Eddie in the waiting room "Eddie what happened?! Where is she?!"

Jamie pecked her lips and nodded softly before she left. He got himself ready and made his way to Eddie's house frowning though when he saw no one home. He noticed the neighbors standing outside looking a bit concerned "Excuse me, have you seen the Munson's? Did they go out for the day?"

He frowned and shook his head not really able to answer, he kissed her head and frowned. “I left her blanket at home. I’ll be back.” He told her quietly, getting up, taking her keys and leaving without another word, just shaking badly and needing out of there.

She frowned a little and sighed. “You just missed them. Ambulance came by for their little girl, there’s a real nasty bug going round that kindergarten.” She told him gently

Max frowned deeply as he left quickly shaking some "No Eddie wait!" She called but it was too late. She rushed to the nurses station and asked quickly about her daughter hoping they would be able to tell her something.

Jamie frowned deeply and nodded some "Oh no...thank you ma'am." He said before going back to the house. He frowned when he heard a car screech into the drive way and Eddie jumping out of the car "Eddie! Eddie is Iris okay? The neighbors told me."

He turned and just shook his head. “Right now isn’t a good time jamie.” He muttered. “Fucking ignoring my calls and texts and you show up right now… I’ll talk to you later.” He muttered and went inside, locking himself in the house.

Carmen got done at the salon sooner than expected and headed home, getting back the same time as Jamie, yawning some. “Hey handsome, so I spoke to the realtor as well. She’s gonna start work on getting us an evaluation on this place.” She told him smiling some.

Jamie frowned at him and gave a heavy sigh "Eddie I can explain..." he said but soon left when he heard the lock of the door. He looked over at Carmen when he got home and nodded some "I wasn't able to talk to him, something is wrong with Iris...neighbors said an ambulance took her." He explained.

Max frowned as she tried to call Eddie multiple times but got no answer. She was in a room now with Iris crying quietly. They'd placed her into a medical coma to try and keep her stable. She tried again and again but soon gave up thinking he had ran off.

Carmen frowned and sighed a little,” Max will call if she wants us there.” She pointed out, going to lay down with him instead, no longer in the mood to go out.

Eddie headed out late in the evening to go get some stuff to take to the hospital for max and Iris, trying to focus and stop from panicking more but he wasn’t paying much attention when he got out of his car to go into the Walmart on the edge of town. He had seen Jason’s car as he was pulling in but not paid any other attention besides that

Jamie sighed heavily but nodded some "You're right." He murmured before pulling her in close "So what else did the realtor say?" He asked quietly

Steve was walking out of the Wal-Mart and out to his car when he saw what appeared the be a heap at the end of his parking lane. He raised an eyebrow and walked closer towards it thinking someone dumped trash or something. He went wide eyed though when he realised it was a body, and not just any body, but his old high school friend Eddie Munson. He quickly took his phone out and dialed 911 immediately before checking his pulse.

Eddie was barely conscious and frowned looking up, trying to get words out about what happened but the only thing that came out was blood and he passed out right after

One of the nurses stepped into Iris’ room looking a little nervous for a minute. “Mrs Munson? I’m so sorry to disturb you…. We’ve just had a page from the ER, there’s been what looks like a hit and run involving your husband? He was brought in just a little bit ago and they couldn’t get ahold of you. They got ahold of your son though and he has called to ask if we could tell you that he’s on his way over here.” She told her gently.

She shrugged. “Not much. Thinks we’ll get a decent amount but it’s nothing special this place so nothing crazy. Plus Hawkins isn’t exactly a sought after location.” She mumbled. “But we should make a trip to the uk soon to look at properties.” She suggested. “I love your family. I don’t want to have to live with them when we move though.” She pointed out

Max looked over at the nurse and went wide eyed when she explained what happened "What?! Where...where is he? Is he okay?!" She asked as she got up starting to pace the room and trying to calm herself down.

Jamie gave a small nod and chuckled a bit "Will you be able to travel still since you are pregnant?" He asked in a worried voice. He knew flying and pregnancy were a big no go.

She rolled her eyes. “Honey. I’m 8 weeks gone. We got like 25 before I’m not allowed to fly.” She pointed out.

She frowned and shook her head. “Ma’am I don’t…. I don’t know. But I can stay here with Iris if you need to go get information.” She told her gently. “She’s doing just fine right now. She’s stable and resting… the bits I did hear I would suggest going to get information “ she told her quietly.

Steve was in the waiting room and looked up when he heard someone ask about eddie. “Max!” He called to her. “Hey. It’s Steve. I uh… I found him. I wanted to come down here and hear if he was okay.”

Max took a shaky breath but nodded thanking the nurse quickly before leaving. She rushed to the ER asking about Eddie but was only met with someone asking her to wait. She looked over and frowned softly "Steve? What...what are you doing here? Is...he was..how was he?" She asked letting a few tears fall.

Jamie gave a small nod and smiled "Oh okay great. I have an idea of possible places." He said happily kissing her gently

He frowned and moved closer. “I’m here visiting family. Came out of the store and he was on the ground near my car. He…. Max he’s not doing good…. What are you two these days?” He asked her not wanting to freak her out if they were together.

She smiled and shook her head a little. “Mmm I love you.” She told him quietly, resting her head back a little then thought better of it and moved to curl up to him, kissing his cheek. “I’m gonna take a nap babe.” She mumbled, starting to fall asleep against him while he watched tv.

Max took a shaky breath and gave a small nod "We're married....three years now...we have two kids. Our little girl is here too sick....Oh god Steve...what happened?! Was he beaten? Shot? Anything?!" She pleaded as she started to shake from it all.

Jamie smiled softly as he sat watching the TV running his fingers gently through her hair as she slept. It wasn't for another hour that he flipped to the news and saw them talking about the attack.

He frowned and got her to sit down. “He wasn’t shot they uh… they think he was hit by a car. They said it looked like it was intentional too cause there were tire marks on his shirt… someone hit him then ran back over him.” He frowned. “Max he wasn’t breathing when they put him in the ambulance.” He explained gently as he could.

Carmen frowned as he shook her awake and grumbled a little. “What? Haven’t you learnt to let me sleep?” She muttered.

Max sat down with him and took a shaky breath when he said Eddie hadn't been breathing "No....oh god no.." she whimpered before she finally burst into uncontrolable tears just as Aaron came in.

Jamie went wide eyed when he listened to Aaron's frantic words on the other end "We'll be there as soon as possible." He said before hanging up. He gently shook Carmen awake "Carmen....Eddie was attacked they said hit and run...that he got run over." He explained

Aaron got in quick as he could and frowned seeing some stranger with his mom, going over quickly. “Hey, I’m here. Have they told you anything yet?” He asked her quickly as he hugged his mom tightly.

Carmen frowned and shook her head. “Eddie? Jesus.” She muttered sitting up and rubbing at his face. “If you need to go down there, go down there okay?” She mumbled.

Max hugged Aaron tightly as he came in shaking her head some "No...no they haven't told me anything." She whimpered "Iris...she...she is here too, in a medical coma.." she said quietly before bursting into sobs again

Jamie gave a small nod and squeezed her hand "I'll be back okay?" He said quietly before grabbing his keys and leaving to the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back