• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Jamie gave a heavy sigh but nodded softly and smiled softly "I love you beautiful." He murmured kissing her cheek before she got up to make some food.

Max nodded softly as Iris cuddled with Kas while drinking her juice "Yeah sure, chinese sounds amazing. You okay?" She murmured kissing his forehead gently holding him some.

He nodded and sighed a little. “Carmen said Jamie wasn’t doing good but he won’t answer my calls most of the time.k he sighed a little. “Oh, playgroup said that there’s a really nasty bug going round the kids at the moment, so super duper important to try and keep up good hygiene.” He told her, sighing as the moment he said it, Iris leaned forward and wiped her nose on the dog

Carmen smiled. “Love you too honey, get some sleep.” She told him, going to make his favorite for dinner to try and cheer him up but she knew it went a lot deeper than him just being worn out from work and she wanted to get him to actually finish up with the band so that she could sell the salon and they could finally move to England.

Max looked over at Iris and rolled her eyes some "Iris no no no, you know not to do that." She said grabbing a tissue and wiping her nose "Well you know where he lives, maybe go down there." She murmured

Jamie layed on the couch and started to fall asleep. He woke up and groaned softly smiling at the smell that filled his nostrils from Carmen's cooking. He went into the kitchen and smiled wide "Mmm that smells amazing."

She smiled and leaned back against him as he came up behind her. “Your mom emailed me the recipe for her Yorkshire puddings and I picked up some lamb and veg and we have a Sunday roast…. Just… on a Thursday,” she giggled, swaying with him a little.

He grumbled a bit. “If he wants to he will come see me.” He muttered, sighing when Iris came to cuddle with him and he lifted her up onto his lap, kissing her head. “You excited to see Aaron on the weekend?” He asked her smiling some

Jamie smiled widely at her "You are the most thoughtful and amazing wife ever." He said happily before kissing her lovingly

Iris squealed happily and nodded "Bubba!" She squealed before cuddling him clutching his shirt like a security blanket

Max smiled happily at the two of them "What do you want babe?" She asked as she got up to get the take out menu.

She smiled and kissed him back. “Remember that when the Yorkshires make it out the oven. I’m a little worried I didn’t do it right.” She mumbled,

Eddie called his order to her and just cuddled Iris close, frowning though as he felt her forehead. “Oh dear, babe can you go get the calpol?” He asked her. “Someone’s feeling a little warm. Wanna catch it before it gets worse.”

Jamie chuckled quietly but smiled widely at her "I'm sure you did fine my love." He murmured kissing her cheek gently

Max came back in frowning softly when she gave Eddie the calpol "Here babe." She murmured before placing their order in for dinner

He eventually got Iris to take some and just held her close, smiling a little as she fell asleep against him, seeing max walk back in. “We make cute kids huh?” He smiled.

Carmen smiled, getting him to set their dining table and got dinner served.

Max smiled happily at him and gave a small nod "Sure do, they both look just like you." She said kissing him gently sitting down beside him "Are you okay?" She murmured

Jamie sat at the dinner table with her and smiled happily. He dug in as soon as his plate was placed on the table "You did great babe!"

She smiled and thanked him quietly, glad to see him in a better mood at least for now, “so realistically… how long do you think before we move to the uk?” She asked him curiously. “Only because… the shelter are looking for someone to take on a couple kittens but I don’t wanna do it if we’re gonna be uprooting across the ocean some time soon.” She told him.

Eddie shrugged. “Yeah just, tired, hoping she’s okay and feeling a little like I’m in an in between spot… I don’t know how much longer corroded coffin has.” He sighed a little.

Jamie frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh as he listened to her "I need to talk with Eddie, I've been looking and I think I've found a good spot. If you want we can get the cats or we could look into a dog." He explained

Max frowned softly but gave a small nod "And if they were to end? What would you do?" She asked softly

She nodded. “I don’t want to move animals across an ocean.” She told him sighing a little. “A baby on the other hand wouldn’t have to go into quarantine.” She told him quietly, smiling at him some.

He shrugged a little. “I don’t know. That’s the in between part. I just don’t know.” He explained, rubbing at his face.

Jamie smiled happily at her and nodded some "Yeah, you do have a point there." He said happily "Would you like to start trying again?" He asked. They had stopped fully trying a while ago instead going with the 'it happens when it happens' approach.

Max gave a small nod kissing him gently "Maybe we could live the quiet life now yeah? Just the two of us and Iris?" She murmured softly

She shrugged. “We could… I don’t think there’s much point now though…. Can’t exactly get me more pregnant than pregnant can you?” She pointed out, smiling as she watched him try and work out what she was saying.

He shrugged. “That’s a thought. I’m gonna go put her to bed.” He told her quietly, standing up and carrying Iris up to her bed, humming quietly to her while she stirred and eventually got her back to sleep in her own bed, going to sit down with max again. “Did you get Aaron’s text? About bringing a girl home?”

Jamie gave her a confused look but soon it clicked "What?! Really?! You're pregnant?!" He asked excitedly quickly getting up and rushing to her "How far along?! Have you seen a doctor yet?"

Max looked at Eddie as he came back down and nodded "Yes I did...I just hope she is nice and makes him happy." She said before getting up when there was a knock at the door for their food.

She smiled a little and watched him crouching in front of her. “Yeah, I went a couple days ago, he said we were 8 weeks… No you can’t tell anyone yet… you gotta wait one more month.” She told him seriously

He nodded. “From what he was saying she’s never even heard of corroded coffin and isn’t into the scene. So she’s there for him. Not anything else.” He smiled some, going to get plates and cutlery out, pulling her in close to him when she got to the kitchen. “I ever tell you I love you?”

Jamie rubbed small circles on her stomach pouting some "Not even Max? Oh come on love not even one person?!" He begged just overly excited about it all.

Max smiled happily and nodded some "Thats good." She murmured before following him into the kitchen. She laughed lightly but continued to smile at him "Mmhmm, you've mentioned it a few times." She said before kissing him gently "I ever tell you how much I love you?"

He smiled and shook his head. “Nope. Never. Never heard that before.” He smiled, holding her to him until she mentioned the food was getting cold and he went to sit with her and eat dinner, eventually ending up in bed much later on. He sighed as he got back from checking up on Iris. “She’s still warm. I don’t think we’ll take her in tomorrow. I’m home all day I’ll watch her.” He told her gently, sighing a little.

Carmen shook her head and smiled. “I wanna get to 12 weeks babe. Then you can tell whoever you like.” She promised, finishing dinner and getting things cleaned up before heading up to get some sleep, “you should go see Eddie tomorrow. Have a sit down NS a catch up. He’s worried about you yknow.” She told him once they were both in bed.

Max cuddle up close to him as he got in bed and nodded softly "Alright babe." She said softly kissing him gently "You are the most amazing father, you know that?" She said as she cupped his cheeks "Go take out your contacts before you fall asleep in them again." She giggled

Jamie came in and layed with her after he had taken a shower unable to wipe the smile from his face. He plopped onto the bed and lifted her shirt giving her stomach multiple kisses "Oh I cannot wait to meet you, I'm going to spoil you rotten." He said happily before kissing her stomach again.

He smiled then groaned and rolled his eyes but got up to do it anyway, standing in the bathroom for a minute before going back to bed and pulled her in close, kissing her head. “I love you.” He told her quietly. “You think you’d ever want us to try for one more kid? Or just be happy with the two we got?” He asked her curiously.

She smiled and watched him a little. “Jamie… you’re avoiding the topic… but I’m falling asleep already so I won’t push it anymore tonight. Let’s get some rest.” She murmured, waiting tik he www laying down with her and she snuggled in close, drifting off.

Max cuddled up close to him as he came back to bed giving a small shrug "I'm not sure honestly. I don't know how Aaron would feel being nearly 20 years older than yet another sibling." She explained quietly "Plus I'm not getting any younger...a pregnancy right now would be near high risk." She said softly

Jamie sighed softly as she fell asleep next to him. He layed there staring at the ceiling for a while just going over how he would talk with Eddie over everything.

He nodded. “I know babe I just… I’m happy as we are, it’s not a bad idea to didcusss what we would do though.” He murmured, gong to sleep and sleeping through to around three in the morning, waking up to Iris standing in front of him and he let out a yell of surprise. “Jesus Iris,.. you okay sweetheart?” He asked her, frowning as he turned on the light and saw how pale she was looking

Carmen slept almost completely through the night aside from getting up to go pee at one point and woke up feeling mostly refreshed, heading down to find Jamie making coffee. “Morning handso- you didn’t sleep did you?”

Max jolted awake when she heard Eddie yell "Eds whats wrong?" She said frowning. She looked over and saw Iris going a bit wide eyed "Oh baby girl whats wrong?" She asked softly getting up quickly to be by her side feeling her forehead "Eddie she is burning up, I mean burning up BAD."

Jamie looked over at Carmen sipping a fresh cup of coffee "Good morning...I slept...maybe an hour or so." He mumbled before running a hand over his face.

Iris frowned and pulled away from her mom, attaching herself to Eddie and crying. “I frew up!” She cried loudly whike Eddie gently lifted her up and carried her to the bathroom to wash her off

“Oh dumplin it’s okay, it’s okay let’s get you cleaned up then we can clean up where you were sick.” He told her quietly, holding her close gently making sure he didn’t freak her out.

She frowned and shook her head, going over and kissing his cheek, “Jamie… you’re starting to scare me love.” She murmured gently to him.

Max frowned deeply when Iris pushed her away. She got up and went to her room cleaning up where she got sick. She came back into the room seeing Iris curled up to Eddie in bed "You okay baby?" She asked softly as she layed next to them sighing as she pushed her away.

Jamie gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "I'm okay love, promise." He murmured kissing the top of her head gently "I'm going to go talk with Eddie today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back