• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom If you must go, I wish you love

Carmen nodded and went to go lay down upstairs not feeling great.

Aaron frowned and shook his head. “What?! Whats going on?” He questioned looking up when he heard Eddies name and he stepped over to the doctor. “What’s going on? Is my dad okay?” He questioned him quickly.

Max stayed put unable to move by that point as her brian ran all over the place with worry.

The doctor looked at the young man infront of him after calling Eddie's name giving a heavy sigh "Your father is in very critical condition. We were able to get him breathing shortly after he was placed in the ambulance." He explained giving a heavy sigh "His head was split open, we had to perform surgery to help close to wound and keep swelling down. His ribs are broken in several places as well, we're lucky they didn't puncture anything."

Jamie ran in after they had been brought back to Eddie's room. He followed the nurse inside and went wide eyed seeing his friend in basically a cast with tubes a wires coming out at different places.

Aaron frowned and followed them through, seeing the state of him and helped his mom into a chair so she could be right next to him but after he saw Jamie arrive he left to go see what was going on with Iris. “Hi, I’m Aaron Munson… I’ve been told my sister is here? Am I in the right place to see her? What’s wrong with her?” He asked worried

Steve had followed them both frowning some. He hadn’t spoken to Eddie in years but he’d always kept up with what the band was doing and seeing him like this now was awful. He looked up when a taller skinny guy rushed in and just quietly excused himself finally.

The nurse looked at the young man infront of her "Yes sir if you'll follow me. Unfortunately we've had what seems to be some kind of cold out break in the pre-school children. Some have recovered but others like your sister developed pneumonia. She is in a medical coma to help her stay rested and hopefully heal." She explained as she took him back to Iris' room "Tomorrow we'll take her off the medication if her breathing stays stable."

Max held Eddie's hand the best she could staying silent. She was out of it now, unresponsive to everyone.

Jamie saw the stranger in the room and frowned some as he started to leave "Can you tell me what happened? I'm his best friend." He said quietly.

He frowned and looked over at him. “Yeah I know. Jamie aren’t you… I’m Steve. Harrington. He uh. . We don’t really know much. They think he was hit by a car deliberately. Major head trauma. Broken ribs broken hips. Arm and both legs…. I should Uh… I should go.” He muttered and left them both to privacy.

Aaron nodded and thanked her frowning, going to sit with her and just gently held her close like his dad would and should be doing right now.

Jamie sat with Max placed a hand gently on her shoulder "Max....I'm here for you both okay?" He said quietly

By the next morning a nurse was coming in to check on Iris smiling softly when she saw the young man with her "Sir? We're going to take her off the sedation now...it may take a while for her to wake up though okay?" She told him gently before she helped get Iris settled and off of the medicine.

Aaron nodded and thanked her quietly, sending his mom a text to let her know.

Eddie was also starting to wake up, slowly but surely coming around until he opened his eyes and saw max sitting by his bed, groaning loud to get her attention, confused as to how he’d got there, not remembering anything past leaving the hospital yesterday.

Carmen woke up to the sound of the door opening downstairs and keys hitting the bowl, sitting up and heading down there, “Jamie?” She called, sighing in relief when she saw him boiling the kettle in the kitchen. “Hey, you had me worried sick you weren’t answering your phone or your texts, how’s he doing?” She asked going over and wrapping her arms around him.

Max looked at her phone letting a sigh of relief out when she saw Aaron's text. She whipped her attention to Eddie when she heard him groan "Eddie?! Oh god Eddie!" She whimpered pressing the call button repeatedly letting tears fall.

Jamie frowned softly when he felt her arms go around him "Its bad Carmen...like they don't know if he'll make it past a few days." He said letting a few tears fall as he took a shaky breath

She frowned and held onto him, rubbing his back. “What happened?” She asked him quietly.

Eddie frowned and watched her while they came in and looked him over, feeling lost and confused and eventually feeling the pain all over, not saying a word while they explained everything to him. “Can I have my glasses?” He asked max quietly.

Aaron looked up and smiled when he heard Iris. “Hey little one. I got you I got you.” He told her gently and smiled when she looked up and recognised him.

Jamie frowned deeply as he held her close "Some hit him with a car....deliberately. They ran him over Carmen. He's in a body cast and he wasn't waking up." He explained quietly

Max nodded softly and grabbed his spare pair from her bag "Here you go." She whispered before gently placing them on his face

Iris woke up and grubbled quietly rubbing at her eyes. She started to panic when she realized she was not at home. Though she relax some when she saw Aaron next to her "Bubba!" She said softly before opening her arms for a hug "Where is daddy and mommy?"

He frowned and just watched her. “Those aren’t mine.” He mumbled “I can’t see properly.” He mumbled, everything blurry still even with his glasses on. “My head hurts.” He told her frowning some just looking completely out of it still.

Aaron smiled and let her hug him, rubbing her back. “They’re a little busy right now okay? Moms gonna come see you soon though. Promise. Dads not feeling good though so hes gonna have to wait til he’s better to come see you. Doesn’t want to give you more germs,” he told her,

Carmen frowned and just held him tightly. “Hey hey, it’s alright. I’m sure he’ll push through. This is Eddie we’re talking about.”

Max frowned softly as she watched him "I know love....listen they'll get you some pain killers okay? Just rest." She whispered before pressing the call button again to hopefully get him some pain meds.

Iris frowned softly keeping close to him "But I want Daddy....it scary here.." she whispered taking a wheezy breath as she wrapped his shirt into a tight fist like a security blanket.

Jamie nodded softly taking a shaky breath "It was so bad Carmen....he didn't even look like Eddie...his face was so swollen." He whispered

He frowned more and just grunted in reply, half falling asleep half passing out while his nurse came in to check on him, “Mrs Munson? We’re just going to be changing the dressings. This may be a little difficult to watch,” she warned her while they started removing the used bandages and redressing them carefully and once done she did a full check before leaving her to privacy again.

“Oh I know kiddo I know. Let me call mom and have her come down here “ he told her gently and rubbed her back trying to keep her calm while he called their mother. “Hey, little miss wants you or dad down here. She’s already bored of my company.” He sighed dramatically to try and cheer Iris up.

Max gave a small nod and took a deep breath. She watched them and gasped seeing the wounds littering his body. She picked up her phone as it rang giving a heavy sigh "Alright honey, can you come sit with your dad?" She asked softly. She thanked him before she got up and left to Iris.

Iris perked up when she saw her Mom come into the room "Mommy!" She said reaching out immediately to her.

Jamie stayed attached to her most of the day. He was scared and just wanting her there. He rubbed small circles on her flat stomach as he layed with her on the couch "I want a little girl."

Iris was demanding to be held the whole time and frowned once her mom had got settled on the bed. “Where’s daddy?” She asked her frowning.

Eddie was waking up again a little later and frowning some. “Max? Babe?” He asked hearing someone there but he couldn’t focus his vision barely at all.

Carmen smiled tiredly and ran her fingers through his hair. “Mmm that would be nice.” She mumbled tiredly. “Where do you want to go when we move to the UK?” She asked him quietly.

Max got settled with Iris and held her close "He isn't feeling good baby. He is sicky too and he can't come in because it'll make you more sicky." She said softly kissing the top of her head repeatedly "How are you feeling baby?"

Aaron frowned when he heard his dad shaking his head some "Mom is with Iris, she woke up and wanted her there. She's pretty spooked by this place. How are you feeling? Do you need some pain killers?" He asked his dad quickly

Jamie smiled some "Mmm maybe south? Little past Windsor....real nice country side out there." He whispered softly kissing her belly again.

She let out a little giggle and shook her head. “You’re asking me like I know the place.” She smiled “they’re about the size of a raspberry right now.” She told him smiling.

Eddie frowned and just closed his eyes again. “Who are you?” He asked a little confused right now. “Steve? He was here…. Where’s my son?” He asked him frowning

Iris frowned and just pouted at her in the same way Eddie did, staring up at her with his same eyes and frowned. “But I want daddy too.” She told her grumbling. “Mommy I wanna go home.”

Jamie gave a small laugh smiling wide whem she mentioned how big the baby was "A raspberry huh? Aww my little raspberry, I love you so much." He said to her stomach gently

Aaron frowned deeply as he watched his dad "Dad I'm right here, I'm your son." He said before pressing the call button "Dad can you see me?" He asked waving a hand infront of his eyes.

Max kissed the top of her head and nodded softly "I know baby girl, we'll get you home with daddy soon enough." She said softly trying her best to soothe her.

She frowned and looked up at her. “Can I play games on your phone?” She asked her quietly, snuggled in close still but she was asleep again within a few minutes.

Aaron was back down to that room not long after and stepped in seeing Iris asleep again. “Hey. They’ve taken him for a brain scan…. He couldn’t recognise me and they’re worried about a bleed.” He told her frowning, “one of us can go back there in like half an hour.” He explained.

Carmen smiled tiredly and just held onto him. “You wanna go get breakfast? Cause I’m really wanting a cooked breakfast and we don’t have the stuff here.” She pointed out.

Max looked over at Aaron as he came in and frowned deeply "Oh god....Aaron I'm so sorry. I know this isn't how you imagined your time back going." She said quietly before sitting up more as the police came in wanting to speak with her about the incident and her husband.

Jamie nodded softly giving a soft smile "Yeah just let me get changed." He murmured before he got up and went upstairs to change into some fresh clothes and brush his teeth.

She nodded and sat back, resting her head against the wall whike she waited, trying to keep her eyes open. She hadn’t told him yet that they were worried about her health because of the long term effects from her overdose and how the baby could put a strain on that but she was worried.

He shrugged a little. “Not your fault. I think I get it now though. Why beginning of senior year dad got so mad. Why he forced me to homeschool for the first semester.” He told her frowning. “I don’t like seeing him like that.” He mumbled. “Sarah’s coming down tomorrow still. I asked her to. She’s okay with probably not doing anything.” He told her.

Max gave a small nod to him and sighed softly "I hate that we are meeting like this, but your father and I both are excited to meet her." She said giving a small smile before she got up "Let me talk with them, you keep an eye on your sister." She said quietly before stepping out of the room "How can I help you officers?"

Jamie came down a few minutes later and smiled softly at her "Come on gorgeous,lets get going." He said while extending his hand out to her "So where are you wanting to go for breakfast?"

She smiled and shrugged, letting him pull her up, wrapping herself around him and shuffling out to the car like a penguin, feeling incredibly clingy at the moment. “Cracker Barrel.” She told him yawning.

“Mrs Munson…. I’m sorry to interrupt the time with your kids. How’s the little one doing?” He asked having gone to school with her and Eddie years ago. “We looked over the cameras. We’d like you to take a look at the footage. See if you recognise the car but… I have to warn you this is going to be a really hard watch.” He told her genty

Jamie kept an arm around her and nodded softly "Alright then lets go." He said happily before opening the car door for her "Now love, you gotta let go of me to get into the car." He said chuckling some as she stayed glued to his side.

Max sighed heavily glancing at her kids "She is okay for now...thank you for asking." She said softly before frowning deeply "I'll watch it...I need to know who did this to my husband." She said seriously

She sighed a little and pouted up at him. “Bummer.” She muttered, kissing his chin and finally got in the car.

He nodded and took her to an empty room with another officer while he pulled out the tablet they now had to use for the station, getting her to sit down before pressing play. It was clear as day that it was Eddie walking down the parking lot. The place was empty until there was a screeching of tires and a car came from nowhere and smashed into him, sending him flying before he hit the ground but moments later the car came back and whilst he was still on the ground, drove over him very deliberately before speeding off. There was no clear view of the driver at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back