Chitchat If you could respawn in real life, how often do you think you would die?

I'd end up dying... quite a lot. Because there would really be no consequences to my actions (which would basically be me killing everything I could). Aside from maybe being thrown in jail. But even then, the inmates would stand no chance against someone who can literally come back from death. :v

Oh dear, this is quite a bit to say. I would die quite a bit. I would possibly end up trying so many different shit (maybe not with how nervous I get >-<) that.....I would possibly not end up dying alot since I'm more worried about my family than anything.

Well...

I would die infinitely. After all, you do always respawn after death, right?

Even death of age, right?

1. Become a police officer

2. Get sent into the most dangerous situations

3. ????

4. Profit

Death is inevitable. The most feared, yet the most intriguing.

But if its effects were somehow reversed, and in this case, respawning as an infinite basis itself, would allow humanity, or in this case, me, to experience the fullest extent of death.

What it actually is? Why? How?

An array of questions, a conundrum, and endless abyss; all answered in a single action.

Death. However obtained, it still remains the same.

I will, therefore, die, and experience death at its finest. With the hopes, that I'll live, and see the light of day again.

I'd like to avoid death as much as possible. It's quite painful. That said and done, I would really like to pretend I had an Evoker just once if respawning was a thing.

If dying means you can restart a point in your life (like how save points work in games) then yeah, I'd be willing to die countless times.

I would, like in GTA V, steal a jet plane, fly it far away, and crash into whatever building I feel like needs being taken down. Before the event I would sleep in a bed fairly far away, and drive at least 16 hours to there. Not a wink of sleep from my bed to the military airbase.

Watching America burn the world is fun.

I would do this (By "you," I mean me)

You're an overworked, underpaid scientist whose job is puching buttons for a living. One day, you're doing n "experiment," when a technological malfunction occurs, devastating the facility. And guess what? You gotta escape. Like any other game that has some sort of broken down main setting. Later in the game, you teleport to a world where the aliens are afraid and shocked, so they attack you, yet you relentlessly murder every single man, woman, and child. When you get to the final "boss," a fetus trying to survive without a mother, it tries to teleport you away from it, yet you just go on trying to attack it. Then the fetus tries to kill you, recognizing you as a major threat. You eventually destroy the fetus by frying its brain. You black out and awaken next to a pale businessman. He offers to work with you because you reminded him of himself. You accept, leading to a type of sleep, suspended in a vacuum. Fade to black, basically. Like most game endings.
H λ L F - L I F E

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, if I were to end up having the capability to re-spawn in real life, I think i'd have more problems on my hand than not. I think i'd have to attribute that to the fact that I'd end up becoming exceptionally careless and feeling way to safe for my own good. 

I assumed we were already doing that. I mean I used to play a lot in traffic while drinking bleach--Are you saying that I've been drinking bleach not to refresh my spawn, but cause it tastes good? 

If I could respawn irl I'd probably die a lot because 1) I'd take more risks 2) I would know how to keep my mouth shut and 3) I'd probably be suicidal after a while and attempt to end my life repeatedly to no avail because if I die I just respawn with no problems 

ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Just IMAGINE

You could spook EVERYBODY! You could consistently stalk a redneck who shoots you dead but every time you come back to stalk them some more. You could go to a halloween party, spook somebody, rip off your mask, share a laugh, then rip off your face and spook em again! Of course, you'd have to memorize how to get to the nearest bridge to jump off of to respawn and regenerate, probably. Plus, you could get paid by mad scientists to experiment on you, or be paid to test out all the drugs.

10/10 would be the best spookmeister

All the time. Because life would lose its meaning, probably spurring me to experiment in how many deaths i could achieve.

And if everyone could respawn, that would mean nobody would ever die. Overpopulation would reach critical point and we'd be like drones in some dystopian future. 

This is a really good thread.

Me, personally, I think I'd die very rarely. I don't venture into dangerous places that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back