Chitchat If you could respawn in real life, how often do you think you would die?

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Title says it all. Your respawn point is the last bed you slept in. You can respawn an infinite number of times. How many times do you think you would wake up there after dying?

I would probably die pretty often. Most of them would be me saying, 'hey, guys! Wanna see something cool?' then doing something incredibly stupid and getting killed in a very messy fashion.

While I may be able to revive, that doesn't mean dying isn't painful. Plus, the societal repercussions of reviving... What would my parents say when my corpse vanishes in a traumatic incident and I show up at home safe and sound? Does my health insurance rate go up? And I'd be constantly wondering if perhaps the number of my lives actually is finite, just unbeknownst to me. 

Tl;dr

i would try my very best not to die in the first place

I honestly wouldn't respawn often because the pain of dying would probably suck.

Also, what would happen once you were really old?  Like would you just keep respawning over and over in your hospice/hospital/bed infinitely?  Just dying, respawning, dying respawning?  That would SUCK.

I probably would just avoid painful dying. 

But to be honest I'd probably die once every day ._.

@Sprios I'm sure there'd be scientist testing the number of deaths thing. But then if you die, can it be muliple times per day... I'm sure scientists would test this too. 

I'm like @Kae, I'd propbably die once a day. Only because I could do more crazy stuff and know I could come back. Like I want to sky dive or cliff dive in a squirrel suit. Get lost on a raft in the middle of the ocean... 

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of video games where I forgot to save. I'd die and then have to start all over again. Like if I died in a car wreck after driving 13 hours straight... 

I would do every single thing capable of man and die about 13 times a day. I'd probably like conquer the world with this skill

I think a topic that was only lightly touched on here is the exact mechanism, process and result of the respawning. Do you loose anything? Is there really pain? How does the respawning work? Are there any consequences besides yourself? Where do you respawn? etc...

I think a topic that was only lightly touched on here is the exact mechanism, process and result of the respawning. Do you loose anything? Is there really pain? How does the respawning work? Are there any consequences besides yourself? Where do you respawn? etc...

" Your respawn point is the last bed you slept in "

So, can I basically time travel if I do a bunch of stupid things, then shoot myself and restart back to the morning when I woke up?

I probably wouldn't die a lot and just enjoy the extra lives. Dying seems to painful to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back