Anime & Manga If you could have three anime characters to protect you, who would it be?

While I HEARTILY approve of having Okumura and Captain Levi on my side, this question is fairly simple; I'd have my three anime husbandos protect me

That is, Taichi Yagami/Kamiya from Digimon Adventure 01/02/Tri, Rogue Cheney from Fairy Tail, and Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts
Sonic%2BGoggles.jpg

6f3fbc6e44b41a1817e0e03086d15af2af1bf43c_hq.jpg

latest
Whether or not they'd succeed in protecting me remains to be seen

I’d really like to have Fumikage Tokoyami from BNHA on my side. I know most would choose Izuku or Bakguo, but I always like him best.

Next would be Matt Ishida, mainly because he was my original husbando. Digimon is a gateway drug.

Last but not least would be Izaya Orihara. We all know why.

ahhhh hmmmmm shikamaru from naruto, vash from trigun, aaaaand near from death note

why them? because they're the first ones that popped up in my head-

Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi,Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler and Griffith (pre Femto) from Berserk

I would choose my husbandos. Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler), Speed o' Sound Sonic (One Punch Man), and Genos (One Punch Man).

i dont watch enough anime :-( but off the top of my head (more for fun than realistically ideal protectors):

zoro (one piece), ichigo (bleach), mikoto (K!)

I’d really like to have Fumikage Tokoyami from BNHA on my side. I know most would choose Izuku or Bakguo, but I always like him best.

Next would be Matt Ishida, mainly because he was my original husbando. Digimon is a gateway drug.

Last but not least would be Izaya Orihara. We all know why.

Eyyyyy we could team up and have Matt and Tai go all Omnimon on whoever's ass

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto, Ban From The Seven Deadly Sins, and Gray from Fairy Tails........I would probably die a -1.4 seconds if that's even possible

Only three?

(1) Goddess Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

(2) Frederica Bernkastel (Umineko When They Cry)

(3) Keena Soga as the Law of Identity (Demon King Daimao)

Protecting me in a fight? Pahahaha! With friends like these, 100% of anything that could threaten me would just poof out of existence.

Last edited:
I'd go with...
- Saitama from One Punch Man
- Urushihara Hanzo from The Devil's a Part Timer
- Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx

Saitama cause I'd be 100% safe with him xD, Urushihara cause I need at least one husbando, and Zero Two just cause.

Kyoma from Dimension W
Saitama from One Punch Man(cheating i know)
9th from Mirai Nikki(Future Diary)

Hmm. I will go with Sherlock and Gilgamesh from Fate. Both of them can BS their way outta any situation, Sherlock more so for the BSing and Gilgamesh for the firepower. And I guess if I need a third it has to be a bro, the truest of bros so Iskandar also from the Fate franchise.

inb4 someone says one of the few dead apostles that pose a threat to Gil and Sherlock

Attachments

• Mongrel.jpg
    Mongrel.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 10
Alucard(Hellsing Ultimate)
Light Yagami/Kira (Death Note)
Erza Scarlet(Fairy Tale)

Light can finish anyone before they even come close just by writing their name. Anyone who wears a mask has to face the Nosferatu himself, and Erza is for...reasons.

lord sesshomaru (inuyasha)
cadis etrama di raizel (noblesse)
kaneki ken ( tokyo ghoul)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back