• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern If Music be the Food of Love, Sing On

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Gold_Floral_Ornament_Frame_Clip_Art_Image.png
source.gif

Lights, Music.... Sing!

diy-pressed-flower-wall-art-1971.jpg

Pleasant Hill University

Plot
Underfunded & underappreciated, PHU's arts program is on its last legs. The longstanding Arts Director unexpectedly left her position, taking with her any remaining stability in the program. With the theater hardly generating revenue in ticket sales and the PHU show choir failing to place in any competition for the last decade, the university has decided to cut the program entirely at the end of the year if it continues to prove to be unsuccessful venture.

Until then, a temporary Arts Director position has opened up to young, ambitious professors with the promise of permanence should they be able to turn the program around. While the students involved in the program are certainly talented, it's going to take a whole lot of elbow grease to get into newsworthy and profit-earning shape.

Other Stuff
I recently started watching Glee, which has spurred my desire for music, theatricality, and romance (particularly professor x student). I don't have too much of a plot in mind so I'm open to ideas and incorporating your burning desires as well!

I'm looking for someone who is a detailed, probably long-term writer and enjoys OOC chatter to play the male temp professor. I'd like for him to be a bit of an asshole, classic "I push you because I know you can do better" type that eventually falls for my character. Good ol' problematic fav. If you're interested in other pairings, I am willing to play male or female (prefer female) in any pairing (prefer FxM). PM me if interested so we can iron out the details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back