• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings If it is meant to be then great

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello, my name is Alex and I am looking for some role-play action. I am a big fan of the forbidden love cliche and would love to do a plot like that. I am literate and working on becoming advanced and novella, I won't write with anyone who uses * to describe stuff or who uses one liners. I do work with OCs but I won't just do a fantasy about you and your crush kissing and having kids in the Suburbs. I like romance but I do not like sappy shit or the love at first sight bullshit. I only do Male X female for romance and will not write a fan fiction with you, let me have a say in the rp if we do canon X OC. Sorry if I am being harsh but I had bad experiences with canon X OCs in the past and do not wish to have that happen again.

rules
-Discord sucks and I hate it and I don't check it so don't ask to do it on there.
-Willing to OOC with a lonely twat like me.
-Do not control my character please.
-Make sure you are not a Mary Sue.
-Be at least willing to write 3+ paragraphs or else I will get bored unless it is a good story.
-Doubling is not required for me.

Now onto the muses I would like to play.

One Piece
Law

Zoro
Luffy

Stranger things
Steve
Mike
Dustin
Nancy
Robin

AOT
Levi