• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern If I Die Young | Closed

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #B0C4DE;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #2F4F4F;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} lore) (show tabsContentlore)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]lore[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]

If I Die Young
chris'coding
To my dearest friends,

If you're reading this letter, then by now you know the truth. I must be dead and buried by now-- it's almost funny to be sitting here, writing this. We used to talk about death, didn't we? But none of us ever imagined... anyway. I'm getting off track.

It's been obvious for forever that we're all very, very different. Yet we were the closest of friends at one point. What happened? I mulled over this question alot, wondering why we all went our separate ways. Marriage, babies, successes, failures... None of us went in the same direction, and to be honest, it made me sad.

That's why I'm reaching out to you now. I want you to remember how close we-- well, you guys-- were once. I booked a trip for two weeks in the mountains of Montana. Yup, the same place we went to post graduation. Remember? Roaring fires and snowy slopes... it was the best. I want you guys to take that trip. For me. I know you all are probably busy, but... consider this my last request.

Much love,
Anna

----

We were all friends once. Anna was considered the glue of the group; the mom friend. She intervened during arguments, and made sure everyone was taken care of. None of us knew, when we said our goodbyes, that she had cancer. It's been five years since that trip post graduation, and now, we're coming back together for the funeral in our hometown. After that, she wants us to all get together in the snowy mountains of Montana. Out of respect for her, we will.

But can we stop the old secrets from spilling out? Old feelings, old emotions that we buried?

What are we going to do without our peacekeeper?

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]

If I Die Young
chris'coding

1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. This is first come, first serve. Tell me what role you want when you express interest.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

9. There WILL be a discord for ooc.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlore" style="display: none;"]

If I Die Young
chris'coding
Here is where you'll find the roles.

*A/N: So this roleplay will be taking place five years AFTER high school. The roles described are how they felt about each other in school. Accepted characters will get to make relationships and figure out what happened in the last 5 years. (Check next tab for the reserved spots).
  • The Prince
    • The prince of the school. He's got it all-- looks, money, and the it girl. Or so he thought. Rumor has it she can't stay faithful, so he's got his eye on the nerd.
  • The It Girl
    • Princess of everything. Similar to the prince, which is how they got together. Behind closed doors, they don't get along, and she can't stop laughing at the clowns jokes.
  • The Bad Boy
    • Drugs, smoking, chains on his pants... you got it. The black sheep of the school after the incident. He thinks the goodie two shoes is pretty, but can she get past his walls?
  • The Nerd
    • Sister of the it girl, and quite the opposite of her. She's seen the prince staring, but can't for the life figure out why, considering he's supposed to be with her sister.
  • The Goodie Two Shoes [reserved]
    • Brand new in town, and the subject of alot of speculation. She's drawn to the bad boy, but why?
  • The Clown
    • Best friends with the prince, but can't help but admit (to only himself) that he loves the it girl. He knows the prince's eyes have strayed, so why can't he just have her?
  • The New Girl
    • Brand new in town, and the subject of alot of speculation. Who is she? Where did she come from? Why is she so interested in the stoner/druggie?
  • The Stoner/Druggie
    • Usually too caught up in his own life to worry about much else, but for some reason, the new girl won't leave him alone.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]

If I Die Young
chris'coding
current list of claimed characters. remember to tell me what role you want when you express interest.

[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]

If I Die Young
chris'coding
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back