• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1604062041802.png
Welwin is a town among towns. Nothing makes it stand out amidst the other farming towns of Alberta. Any city is a long drive through the mountain to reach, the best bet, if you are trying to escape, is just to hide in the dense forests that surround the east side of it. Of course, high school kids aren't lucky enough to be able to leave, unless of course, they plan to drop out. Though you get used to the forests and cornfields, and of course don't forget the largest store being a Walmart. A town where everyone should know everyone but never get close enough to really know them.

Amidst this town, there is a group of students. All members of a small environment club run by the only person who moved into Welwin instead of out. May they be there because they have in interest, or because they wanted an easy club instead of one of the other ones to fill up the club requirement to graduate. Or maybe, they were put in the club because of bad behavior. It doesn't matter, they are all stuck in the club with a teacher who is desperate to fix some environmental problems around the small town.

Things start off pretty expected for the first 3 months, but as October closes the students can't help to notice a change in one of the students. A completely different personality and constantly forgetting periods of time. Strange things have been happening around town by an unknown criminal. Things were stolen or vandalized. Animals freed from their pens. And of course, the environment club is the focus of most of this blame. Thinking that their desire to fix climate change is gone too far.

The only problem is that it doesn't look like things that they would do, or at least not to the students in the club. Even as the sheriff and teachers keep an always present watch on them, they can't help but notice the student who's acting weird. Every day that goes by the student acts more and more strangely. No one but you guys seems to notice the change, not even teachers are commenting on it. As the environment teacher ends up in an almost fatal accident after speaking to the student you know something is up. The only problem is you don't know what or how to fix it.
-
Hey guys! this is just a little spooky RP about a group of students where one of them gets possessed. Whether the group figures out how to help them or die trying is up to you guys! This RP is one I would only like you to join if you plan on staying. Most likely around one post per week at minimum(post more if you want!) to keep it from dying, though if something comes up it is completely fine! I would like it to be about 3-4 paragraphs minimum, but 2 beefy ones are also fine! All RPN rules apply here and please be nice to others!

( Juju Juju you might be interested?)

Last edited:
lol, Alberta. People are possessed here by default 😂

these keep getting me, i'm all in-
Oooooo!! I am down for this!!
this sounds spoopy and i'm interested !
Hell yeah! This sounds awesome
I might be interested aswell!
lol, Alberta. People are possessed here by default 😂
Welcome aboard! I will get that CS up when I get home from school! :3

Probably closing of interest for now since we have like 7 people 0-0

might open up later if someone drops out or CS' don't show up uwu

Oh, I'm not actually joining. I just had to comment that people in this province basically are possessed lol.

yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy Juju Juju Terrier B Terrier B sunshineysoul sunshineysoul Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Hitori5532 Hitori5532
I am here if you have any questions or need any help! :3
Looks like a stardew valley mod.
Can I make a farmer who speaks with the accent Eric uses?

You shoulda kept it open, I'm just a boi

Poor little fella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back