Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Questions-

1) What is justice to you?

Justice is love. Justice is life.

2) What is victory to you?

Essential. I will not lose!

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I save the Superhero.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

The majestic dog. They are the true forces of good.

5) What is your favorite color?

Olive Drab.

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?

Sci-Fi, again.

7) Describe your ideal home

Again, a nice small cozy cottage by the beach.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

The ability to tactically analyse the situation at hand.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

The suppressor; keep 'em in cover whilst the rest of the team takes them out.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

Just don't tell anybody about it and get to some hero work.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Seems like a shit friend. Justice must be served!

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

Just take the same wishes I made in that other post.

13) When most afraid you...

I am never afraid.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Jab it in the knees! That'll take the bugger down!

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder <---
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

My superiors.

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

If I have my list of excuses to get out of this shifty drinking fest.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

>Nom nom nom<

19) What is your stance on killing?

As long as it is justified by a righteous law.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

A superhero, and to protect the world from every threat known to man.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

The ability to outsmart your arse, sunshine.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

The need to follow the law and not beat your arse red.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?

Aquarius. Again.
Your power is "paw slap", which turns your hands into large dog paws (permanently) but gives them superhuman strength and diamond-hard resistance in the process. In addition, you will be able to perform a full identification by smell of anyone that your paws slap

Justice is when people get what they deserve as consequence of their actions.

Victory is when you ended up in a situation closer to your goal than your beginning.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Close family/ friend. The guilt over letting them die will follow me to afterlife.

Cat. I like how they are aloof the first time you meet them, but can be really attracted once they know you well.

Blue. It's soothing and dampen appetite.

Fantasy~

Two story tall in a quiet neighbourhood. It should have a garden at the back and and a balcony. The furniture shouldn't be too numerous or modern.

Spirit. Not willing to fight will result in hesitation and prevent someone from showing their full capacity.

Support. I won't need to standout that way.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
Use it discreetly. I probably won't use it for anyone but myself in fear of being discovered.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
Tell. Their fault, not mine. Why should I take the blame for something I didn't do?

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
1. Power to choose whether to remember or forget each and every event I sense.
2. A bag that will spawn any gift I ask for another.
3. A forest owned by me.

Internally scream while look pale on the outside as I look for a way to run.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
tell myself I not to expect too much while do my best to fight.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

my god.

the time. Do I wear my watch? Do I have enough time to arrive on bus or should I call a taxi?

Both are nice and delicious. Some species should not be eaten at all. Consumption the the brink of extinction should be avoided.

Should not be done unless the victim is a killer.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Superhero. It's easier to help than to destroy for my conscience. I'll become a small time, protecting only a small area at a time while enjoying a normal life.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
I can retreat to myself and view a problem as an observer, away from others influence.

I'm very forgetful about almost everything. I've been lost countless time, and haven't remember the name of all my classmate despite it is being the fourth term.

No. Sagittarius, I think.

Justice is when people get what they deserve as consequence of their actions.

Victory is when you ended up in a situation closer to your goal than your beginning.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Close family/ friend. The guilt over letting them die will follow me to afterlife.

Cat. I like how they are aloof the first time you meet them, but can be really attracted once they know you well.

Blue. It's soothing and dampen appetite.

Fantasy~

Two story tall in a quiet neighbourhood. It should have a garden at the back and and a balcony. The furniture shouldn't be too numerous or modern.

Spirit. Not willing to fight will result in hesitation and prevent someone from showing their full capacity.

Support. I won't need to standout that way.

Use it discreetly. I probably won't use it for anyone but myself in fear of being discovered.

Tell. Their fault, not mine. Why should I take the blame for something I didn't do?

1. Power to choose whether to remember or forget each and every event I sense.
2. A bag that will spawn any gift I ask for another.
3. A forest owned by me.

Internally scream while look pale on the outside as I look for a way to run.

tell myself I not to expect too much while do my best to fight.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

my god.

the time. Do I wear my watch? Do I have enough time to arrive on bus or should I call a taxi?

Both are nice and delicious. Some species should not be eaten at all. Consumption the the brink of extinction should be avoided.

Should not be done unless the victim is a killer.

Superhero. It's easier to help than to destroy for my conscience. I'll become a small time, protecting only a small area at a time while enjoying a normal life.

I can retreat to myself and view a problem as an observer, away from others influence.

I'm very forgetful about almost everything. I've been lost countless time, and haven't remember the name of all my classmate despite it is being the fourth term.

No. Sagittarius, I think.
Your power is "Icy Shell". It creates a large, extremely cold shell around you basically made of ice. It´s only opening is the mouth one, through which you eat, drink and breathe. The ice is clear enough for you to see anything from the inside out, but others can´t see into the ice. It is resistant enough that you could fall off a building and not breaking anything, but vulnerable to heated weaponry. It can freeze a small area of what it comes in contact with and you have no control over the generation of this shell, with the way to regulate who gets frozen or not being mysterious.

Your power is "Icy Shell". It creates a large, extremely cold shell around you basically made of ice. It´s only opening is the mouth one, through which you eat, drink and breathe. The ice is clear enough for you to see anything from the inside out, but others can´t see into the ice. It is resistant enough that you could fall off a building and not breaking anything, but vulnerable to heated weaponry. It can freeze a small area of what it comes in contact with and you have no control over the generation of this shell, with the way to regulate who gets frozen or not being mysterious.
Wow. I would love to have this power in real life. The no control part can be annoying, but to be alone in a crowded place....

1) What is justice to you? I prefer the term vengeance, nothing is just in an unjust world.

2) What is victory to you? Annihilating the competition and breaking them beyond submission and repair. No mercy. Then when all opposition is destroyed you are free to accomplish any objective without resistance or restraint.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? If defeating the Villain outright would save all of them then go for the kill and rescue everyone but the criminals later. If it was one of those scenarios that the villain is an absolute asshole and forces me to choose then I would go with the room of my close family.

4) What is your favorite animal? Crow Why? They’re intelligent creatures and they’re usually seen as an ominous which can play as a fear factor

5) What is your favorite color? Cobalt Blue

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy/Action

7) Describe your ideal home: A cabin in the woods surrounded by minefields and barbed wire fences

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Superior firepower and the tactical advantage

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Offensive roles to harry and maul the enemy from medium or long range

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? First hide my power until the time was right to unleash it. Second I use the power for myself and others who would support my cases. Lastly I would find ways to amplify it so I can be powerful enough to get what I want and crush any opposition easily.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? A friend who betrays me isn’t a friend, death to the traitor and send a clear message that great pain and misery will happen if someone has the audacity to turn against me like that.

Unlimited funds, become emperor of mankind, supreme orator and influential skills

13) When most afraid you... I am fear incarnate!

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Wait until you have an advantage, learn its weaknesses and when the time comes go for the kill.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My maker

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... My wallet, my keys and that I am completely sober for the drive home.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They’re part of nature and serve a purpose to sustain life on this planet.

19) What is your stance on killing? As long as it is justified

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Supervillain. I want to rule the world to force humanity into an age of conquest and discovery as we conquer the solar system and soon the galaxy.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? If I had super powers then that would be it.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Uncompromising

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? No, it’s hogwash. What is your sign? Libra

Last edited:
Performing the righteous deed, but with good intentions and within reason. E.g. Punish a man who was caught stealing, but alleviate the sentence a little if he had (assertable and unshakably) good reason to do so, such as having no money to feed his family.

Knowing that I am superior in the way intended when I started the fight.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
My family/friend, of course. The others are strangers, and are worth close to nothing to me. They will be avenged, though- the villain will get what's coming to him later.

Snakes. Because they're neat, cute, and oh so deadly. That and they play a major part in several biblical stories.

I'd say it's a toss up between blue and red.

Fantasy, I suppose.

A nice cozy flat, plain, with a TV, a set of speakers, some gaming consoles, a soft bed, a cushy sofa and a fridge. I'm a simple man.

Prep time. Strategy means everything.

Assassin-esque. Stay at the sidelines and wait for an opportune time to strike kinda guy.

Whaddayamean what do I do? I gotta keep it, right? Just roll with the punches, that's what.

Just leave it. I don't wanna look like an asshole, ruining my friend's life and have us both suffer. And if he's a friend, that means he owes me, and my friends always pay me back. They won't be my friends otherwise.

I'd wish he'd get the fuck outta my face. If the story about the monkey's paw is to be believed, that shit is gonna bite me in the ass somehow.

Freeze and blank out mentally.

don't do it. Someone else better than this thing in this area ican handle it.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

my faith in the Judeo-Abramic God and my prayers.

if I'm really invited to one.

They're alright.

If it has to be done for the greater good, then it must be done.

Neither. People will depend on me to 'do the right thing' and criticise my methods if I'm a hero, and I'll get beaten up by heroes on a daily basis and get horribly fetishized by freaks if I'm a bad guy.

My sheer inability to just give up.

My sheer inability to focus on my academics.

Nope. Just more fortune telling hoo-ha. I'd rather mess with tarot cards. I'm an Aries, though.

1) What is justice to you? I prefer the term vengeance, nothing is just in an unjust world.

2) What is victory to you? Annihilating the competition and breaking them beyond submission and repair. No mercy. Then when all opposition is destroyed you are free to accomplish any objective without resistance or restraint.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do? If defeating the Villain outright would save all of them then go for the kill and rescue everyone but the criminals later. If it was one of those scenarios that the villain is an absolute asshole and forces me to choose then I would go with the room of my close family.

4) What is your favorite animal? Crow Why? They’re intelligent creatures and they’re usually seen as an ominous which can play as a fear factor

5) What is your favorite color? Cobalt Blue

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre? Fantasy/Action

7) Describe your ideal home: A cabin in the woods surrounded by minefields and barbed wire fences

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Superior firepower and the tactical advantage

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight? Offensive roles to harry and maul the enemy from medium or long range

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do? First hide my power until the time was right to unleash it. Second I use the power for myself and others who would support my cases. Lastly I would find ways to amplify it so I can be powerful enough to get what I want and crush any opposition easily.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do? A friend who betrays me isn’t a friend, death to the traitor and send a clear message that great pain and misery will happen if someone has the audacity to turn against me like that.

Unlimited funds, become emperor of mankind, supreme orator and influential skills

13) When most afraid you... I am fear incarnate!

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you... Wait until you have an advantage, learn its weaknesses and when the time comes go for the kill.

15) Beauty....

16) Above all else, you put your trust in... My maker

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check... My wallet, my keys and that I am completely sober for the drive home.

18) What is your stance on animals and plants? They’re part of nature and serve a purpose to sustain life on this planet.

19) What is your stance on killing? As long as it is justified

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for? Supervillain. I want to rule the world to force humanity into an age of conquest and discovery as we conquer the solar system and soon the galaxy.

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion? If I had super powers then that would be it.

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion? Uncompromising

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? No, it’s hogwash. What is your sign? Libra
Your ability is called "Atomic Revenge". It´s a power that causes your right arm to expand and crack into light as if it was magma whenever you are hit by a force or by an offensive ability. Your power stores the power and expands it for a few moments, and then it replicates the move with thrice the firepower. You are unable to stop it from happening except with minor forces, but your arm always comes unscathed from the process. However, you still take the damage from the hit or the abilty won´t work.

Performing the righteous deed, but with good intentions and within reason. E.g. Punish a man who was caught stealing, but alleviate the sentence a little if he had (assertable and unshakably) good reason to do so, such as having no money to feed his family.

Knowing that I am superior in the way intended when I started the fight.

My family/friend, of course. The others are strangers, and are worth close to nothing to me. They will be avenged, though- the villain will get what's coming to him later.

Snakes. Because they're neat, cute, and oh so deadly. That and they play a major part in several biblical stories.

I'd say it's a toss up between blue and red.

Fantasy, I suppose.

A nice cozy flat, plain, with a TV, a set of speakers, some gaming consoles, a soft bed, a cushy sofa and a fridge. I'm a simple man.

Prep time. Strategy means everything.

Assassin-esque. Stay at the sidelines and wait for an opportune time to strike kinda guy.

Whaddayamean what do I do? I gotta keep it, right? Just roll with the punches, that's what.

Just leave it. I don't wanna look like an asshole, ruining my friend's life and have us both suffer. And if he's a friend, that means he owes me, and my friends always pay me back. They won't be my friends otherwise.

I'd wish he'd get the fuck outta my face. If the story about the monkey's paw is to be believed, that shit is gonna bite me in the ass somehow.

Freeze and blank out mentally.

don't do it. Someone else better than this thing in this area ican handle it.

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

my faith in the Judeo-Abramic God and my prayers.

if I'm really invited to one.

They're alright.

If it has to be done for the greater good, then it must be done.

Neither. People will depend on me to 'do the right thing' and criticise my methods if I'm a hero, and I'll get beaten up by heroes on a daily basis and get horribly fetishized by freaks if I'm a bad guy.

My sheer inability to just give up.

My sheer inability to focus on my academics.

Nope. Just more fortune telling hoo-ha. I'd rather mess with tarot cards. I'm an Aries, though.
Your power is "7 needles", an ability that allows you to throw up to seven tiny blades generated from your wrists, every day. Each of these is made of metal, so it could potentially cut or kill someone, but it´s not thick enough to go through clothes and skin together. However, even just scratching someone is enough to inject their poison that causes the nervous system to start act erratically making it difficult for one to move correctly. However, the effects of the poison don´t last long, only a few moments.

Honestly, I'm not sure how to answer that, but sometimes I think it's about beating the dog shit out of people and some days I think it is something that should be fair.

Seeing someone I care about smile, also giving them the confidence to gain their own victories in life so that they can smile bright as the sun.

I'd try and save the hero first, we'd be able to work together in saving everyone.

My cat because he's ridiculous. He's always trying to lay on my body, he purrs really loud too. Most people who don't like cats like him a lot, so I think he has a unique charm people can't resist.

Red

Action/Adventure

An infinite black space with a computer and TV, lol

Analytical ability, use it to find the the fastest way into dismantling the opponent.

Leader.

Use it quietly.

Nothing, it just doesn't matter to me. Only those truly close to me will know the real me, what others think don't matter, but if those close to me thought that, I'd be pissed off. Cuss my friend out and leave.

I only want money.
I want loads of intelligence
I'd also ask for the power of god

Become irrational

Become obsessed

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

In myself.

If my crew is with me.

Plants are really beautiful and smell great, they attract all types of insects, birds too. I have a deep love for animals, I'd prolly enter a burning building to save one. The sound of a dying animal is extremely unsettling in my heart.

I don't agree with it, if we have institutions for rehabilitating people, we should effectively use our resources. Instead of killing and actually talking to these people, maybe some new discoveries could be made.

I'd be neither, I'm only going to do what I want without those labels.

People think I'm charming, but I think it's my curiosity to be better and understand.

Being Aloof

I guess, it only has meaning if you already know who you are. I'm a Gemini.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not sure how to answer that, but sometimes I think it's about beating the dog shit out of people and some days I think it is something that should be fair.

Seeing someone I care about smile, also giving them the confidence to gain their own victories in life so that they can smile bright as the sun.

I'd try and save the hero first, we'd be able to work together in saving everyone.

My cat because he's ridiculous. He's always trying to lay on my body, he purrs really loud too. Most people who don't like cats like him a lot, so I think he has a unique charm people can't resist.

Red

Action/Adventure

An infinite black space with a computer and TV, lol

Analytical ability, use it to find the the fastest way into dismantling the opponent.

Leader.

Use it quietly.

Nothing, it just doesn't matter to me. Only those truly close to me will know the real me, what others thing don't matter, but if those close to me thought that, I'd be pissed off. Cuss my friend out and leave.

I only want money.
I want loads of intelligence
I'd also ask for the power of god

Become irrational

Become obsessed

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

In myself.

If my crew is with me.

Plants are really beautiful and smell great, they attract all types of insects, birds too. I have a deep love for animals, I'd prolly enter a burning building to save one. The sound of a dying animal is extremely unsettling in my heart.

I don't agree with it, if we have institutions for rehabilitating people, we should effectively use our resources. Instead of killing and actually talking to these people, maybe some new discoveries could be made.

I'd be neither, I'm only going to do what I want without those labels.

People think I'm charming, but I think it's my curiosity to be better and understand.

Being Aloof

I guess, it only has meaning if you already know who you are. I'm a Gemini.
Your ability is "Mirroed Command". So long as you are looking at someone through a lens, you can force them to mimic your actions as if they were your reflection. You can make them move, talk, and other things by doing those things as well. For example, you can take a step foward to make them take a step foward and you can say a phrase to make the other person also say it. The only things that you can´t make them do is think something, feel something or do an action that you don´t take yourself during the process of controlling them. It can only be used in up to one target at a time, at a distance of up to 15 meters. While under the effect, the target will not be able to take any of the controllable actions unless you make them.

Your ability is "Mirroed Command". So long as you are looking at someone through a lens, you can force them to mimic your actions as if they were your reflection. You can make them move, talk, and other things by doing those things as well. For example, you can take a step foward to make them take a step foward and you can say a phrase to make the other person also say it. The only things that you can´t make them do is think something, feel something or do an action that you don´t take yourself during the process of controlling them. It can only be used in up to one target at a time, at a distance of up to 15 meters. While under the effect, the target will not be able to take any of the controllable actions unless you make them.
This would probably make an awesome profiler assassin

Guess it´s about time I answered these too

Justice is the maximization of the good for all parties, regardless of favoritisms or differences in treatment but in regard to praticality and individuality.

to end in a superior situation than the one you started in

I would rescue the superhero. My first thought was to rescue the thugs, but with no info on what they did, they could still present a risk to society or even other lives. So, even though I could have saved more lives with them, in the end of the day, that could go to waste. The priest would be my second choice, but there are plenty. God can do without one priest. The rest could earn my sympathy, but thinking logically and by my values, the hero would be the one I would rescue.

The hydra, if mystical animals are allowed, due to it´s sense of irony (cut one head, two more grow) and the poison in it´s blood. If not, then the wolf. They are very close to the dogs, and extremely adaptable, being both pack animals and loners depending on need.

yellow

battle or comedy

An isolated home in the corner of a city, well-equipped with cutting-edge tech and a solid wifi connection. It would have an inside pool be nearby a mall or other good calm eating places, but far enough that I could stay at home in quiet. The house would be modern, pratical and large enough not to be cramped, but not castle large, so I wouldn´t have to take too long to get anywhere and I couldn´t get lost in my own home. There would have to be several bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, cozy furniture and of course, a tiny library room. Lastly, I would have a dog house outside.

Resourcefulness. The skill to make use of even the slightest resource or advantage to help you push the boundary into victory.

Crowd control. The guy with stuns and spells that can disable foes without necessarily healing or dealing damage. Just, you know, utility.

I would use it only in situations where I was absolutely sure I wouldn´t get caught

Bear it. Even if someone did something so horrible to me, I couldn´t bring myself to ruining them with it.

1- to attain any knowledge I wish for
2- the power to at any time and with confirming consent, change anything I wish about myself that doesn´t break the boundaries of the wishes´s rules, including gaining any skills I wish, changing my own mind, or gaining skills
3- the power to solve any problem I come across easily... and in style!

loose any and all control of my temper and become increasingly agressive, starting to punch at the air

Try to find an weakness that could tear it down from the inside

15) Beauty....
(D) Is overrated

God, followed by philosophy

that I have my phone, wallet and keys.

This is an extremely hard question for me... I haven´t quite put it abstractly yet, so I guess I´ll go with my usual behaviors in pratice.
They are fascinating and an essential part of both our survival and our culture. Some are edible and delicious others not so much, but they all have quite a lot to teach. Some are cute and I want to cuddle them others kept me awake at night. And my walls are covered in a bug graveyard.

I find life to be the ultimate value, from which all others depend, with one exception. As such, killing is only permissable in the event that other lives are at stake.

I would become a superhero, but not a very active one. I would save a couple people now and then, but I would avoid meddling with villains if I had a choice, to keep myself in the low radar and safe.

My creativity and capacity to abstract from the heat of life and my own person

my lack of ability to connect to the viewpoint of others

I am not sure if I believe in it. Sometimes I feel like it may be true, but on the other hand, it could easily be a well-made scam. My sign is the Capricorn.

Justice, to me, means that the wicked will pay for what they did. However the punishment must fit the crime. I don't really believe in justice being blind, personally it should see exactly what it is "justifying" for lack of a better word.

Winning, of course, overcoming odds regardless of how tipped the scales may be.

It's a hard question to answer but I will try.

Firstly this criminal I'm after must be a very bad individual. Taking children, elderly and even my family is unacceptable. Then, as an added bonus of evil, he will kill them all just to get away from me. In my eyes this villain is a monster, willing to do anything to get what they want. This person must be stopped or else more harm wil come law down the road.

Now I can save 1 innocent person, but the rest will die and the villain gets away. Possibly to do more harm later down the road. So I will kill this villain to spare future innocents. I will suffer greatly by allowing innocents, even loved ones, to die. However no one else will ever be harmed by the monstrous villain again.

Wolf, I love they're pack hunting style. How they designate an Alpha to lead the pack. Also who doesn't love the iconic "Lone Wolf" trope.

Black.

Fantasy.

A small country flat with a large lake and a view of the rocky mountains in my backyard.

Courage. Second would be discipline then maybe duty.

I'd prefer not to have a team. To much responsibility, but if I did have a role I honestly don't know what it'd be.

Don't really trust no one and if I went around telling people I had a power they'd think I'm crazy. Keep it to myself unless it is a last resort. Or my life is in danger.

Tell the truth, my best friend is not my best friend if they intentionally tarnish my reputation. F that.

Money
Security for my family
And I'll save my last one until I need it.

Solitude is always a good way for me to escape things. Whether that be fear, anger or sadness.

Observe, always observe and be aware. Try to understand what makes something so superior them try to replicate that.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A

Myself

The time. Gotta know if I'm late or early.

I like dogs, other than that not much of a stance. I'm no hippie or earth loving peacekeeper.

It's necessary to kill sometimes. Some people deserve to die.

I'd like to think I'd be a hero, but I'm human. Firstly I take care of those I love and myself. I will not pretend to have illusions of grandeur. If I see a bank full of money, and no one can stop me from taking it - then why shouldn't I claim what's mine? Maybe I will do good, I'd like to do good, but like I said I'm simply human.

Greed, envy, lust they can all consume me. Hopefully I overcome my evil, which I believe is in all of us. Hopefully I'd do good and leave the world better than I found it.

However I simply just don't know.

Honesty.

I keep it real and I try to do just that. Bluntness, frankness, when people see me they know exactly what they're getting.

Anger.

Deep down I'm riddled with deep seeded hatred and anger.

That's the short version.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign
No.

But I'm a pieces. The fish or whatever, February 23rd

Justice, to me, means that the wicked will pay for what they did. However the punishment must fit the crime. I don't really believe in justice being blind, personally it should see exactly what it is "justifying" for lack of a better word.

Winning, of course, overcoming odds regardless of how tipped the scales may be.

It's a hard question to answer but I will try.

Firstly this criminal I'm after must be a very bad individual. Taking children, elderly and even my family is unacceptable. Then, as an added bonus of evil, he will kill them all just to get away from me. In my eyes this villain is a monster, willing to do anything to get what they want. This person must be stopped or else more harm wil come law down the road.

Now I can save 1 innocent person, but the rest will die and the villain gets away. Possibly to do more harm later down the road. So I will kill this villain to spare future innocents. I will suffer greatly by allowing innocents, even loved ones, to die. However no one else will ever be harmed by the monstrous villain again.

Wolf, I love they're pack hunting style. How they designate an Alpha to lead the pack. Also who doesn't love the iconic "Lone Wolf" trope.

Black.

Fantasy.

A small country flat with a large lake and a view of the rocky mountains in my backyard.

Courage. Second would be discipline then maybe duty.

I'd prefer not to have a team. To much responsibility, but if I did have a role I honestly don't know what it'd be.

Don't really trust no one and if I went around telling people I had a power they'd think I'm crazy. Keep it to myself unless it is a last resort. Or my life is in danger.

Tell the truth, my best friend is not my best friend if they intentionally tarnish my reputation. F that.

Money
Security for my family
And I'll save my last one until I need it.

Solitude is always a good way for me to escape things. Whether that be fear, anger or sadness.

Observe, always observe and be aware. Try to understand what makes something so superior them try to replicate that.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

A

Myself

The time. Gotta know if I'm late or early.

I like dogs, other than that not much of a stance. I'm no hippie or earth loving peacekeeper.

It's necessary to kill sometimes. Some people deserve to die.

I'd like to think I'd be a hero, but I'm human. Firstly I take care of those I love and myself. I will not pretend to have illusions of grandeur. If I see a bank full of money, and no one can stop me from taking it - then why shouldn't I claim what's mine? Maybe I will do good, I'd like to do good, but like I said I'm simply human.

Greed, envy, lust they can all consume me. Hopefully I overcome my evil, which I believe is in all of us. Hopefully I'd do good and leave the world better than I found it.

However I simply just don't know.

Honesty.

I keep it real and I try to do just that. Bluntness, frankness, when people see me they know exactly what they're getting.

Anger.

Deep down I'm riddled with deep seeded hatred and anger.

That's the short version.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign
No.

But I'm a pieces. The fish or whatever, February 23rd
Your power is "Nasal Isolation". This power causes your body to permanetly produce a stench that smells worse the more relaxed you are, to the point of being able to cause nauseas or even people passing out by inhaling it. However, the more stressed or anrgy you get, the more the stench goes from transperant to green and it starts becoming more and more flamable. The stench can be easily contained by something akin to an astronaut suit and things like fans and gas masks can easily eliminate it.

Guess it´s about time I answered these too

Justice is the maximization of the good for all parties, regardless of favoritisms or differences in treatment but in regard to praticality and individuality.

to end in a superior situation than the one you started in

I would rescue the superhero. My first thought was to rescue the thugs, but with no info on what they did, they could still present a risk to society or even other lives. So, even though I could have saved more lives with them, in the end of the day, that could go to waste. The priest would be my second choice, but there are plenty. God can do without one priest. The rest could earn my sympathy, but thinking logically and by my values, the hero would be the one I would rescue.

The hydra, if mystical animals are allowed, due to it´s sense of irony (cut one head, two more grow) and the poison in it´s blood. If not, then the wolf. They are very close to the dogs, and extremely adaptable, being both pack animals and loners depending on need.

yellow

battle or comedy

An isolated home in the corner of a city, well-equipped with cutting-edge tech and a solid wifi connection. It would have an inside pool be nearby a mall or other good calm eating places, but far enough that I could stay at home in quiet. The house would be modern, pratical and large enough not to be cramped, but not castle large, so I wouldn´t have to take too long to get anywhere and I couldn´t get lost in my own home. There would have to be several bathrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, cozy furniture and of course, a tiny library room. Lastly, I would have a dog house outside.

Resourcefulness. The skill to make use of even the slightest resource or advantage to help you push the boundary into victory.

Crowd control. The guy with stuns and spells that can disable foes without necessarily healing or dealing damage. Just, you know, utility.

I would use it only in situations where I was absolutely sure I wouldn´t get caught

Bear it. Even if someone did something so horrible to me, I couldn´t bring myself to ruining them with it.

1- to attain any knowledge I wish for
2- the power to at any time and with confirming consent, change anything I wish about myself that doesn´t break the boundaries of the wishes´s rules, including gaining any skills I wish, changing my own mind, or gaining skills
3- the power to solve any problem I come across easily... and in style!

loose any and all control of my temper and become increasingly agressive, starting to punch at the air

Try to find an weakness that could tear it down from the inside

15) Beauty....
(D) Is overrated

God, followed by philosophy

that I have my phone, wallet and keys.

This is an extremely hard question for me... I haven´t quite put it abstractly yet, so I guess I´ll go with my usual behaviors in pratice.
They are fascinating and an essential part of both our survival and our culture. Some are edible and delicious others not so much, but they all have quite a lot to teach. Some are cute and I want to cuddle them others kept me awake at night. And my walls are covered in a bug graveyard.

I find life to be the ultimate value, from which all others depend, with one exception. As such, killing is only permissable in the event that other lives are at stake.

I would become a superhero, but not a very active one. I would save a couple people now and then, but I would avoid meddling with villains if I had a choice, to keep myself in the low radar and safe.

My creativity and capacity to abstract from the heat of life and my own person

my lack of ability to connect to the viewpoint of others

I am not sure if I believe in it. Sometimes I feel like it may be true, but on the other hand, it could easily be a well-made scam. My sign is the Capricorn.
Your power is "salvage" an ability which allows you to reconstruct and merge willless things that you touch, restoring or possibly changing their functionality depending on how they are reassembled. The thing in question must be something that the user could lift, and cannot change the properties of what is "salvaged" to any large extent. The ability can make a merged octopus tentacle regain it´s functionality if merged into a working machine or living body, even if that body normally wouldn´t be able to use the tentacle, but it can´t turn the tentacle into metal or make it gain powers. To use the ability, one must have a very strong and clear picture of how they want things to reassemble, less they come at random, creating monstrosities or even kiling the merged.

Trying your best to do the right thing.

Succeeding.

Save them all, I won't settle for less than at least trying to.

A giraffe. They look amazing

Mint Green

Sci-Fi

7) Describe your ideal home.
Whole, in material and sentiment.

Courage.

The one that could help the most.

Keep it a secret as long as I can and use it help those who are in need of it.

While I'd definitely be mad, I would forgive my friend and try to convince them to tell the truth and face the consequences.

I would give my wishes to someone who needs it, I surely don't.

Deal with it and keep moving forward.

Try my best

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself

My pockets for my wallet and keys.

They're vital, albeit they can be annoying.

Killing is not okay, even if it's a necessary evil.

I would become a hero to help those who can't help themselves. Even though I wouldn't want to have the responsibility.

I don't know, my kindness?

I'm very insecure about my abilities.

I'm a Capricorn

Idea Idea

Questions-

Equal punishment to one's crimes, an eye for an eye, unless the crime was justified.

The goal is achieved, preferably the opposite happening to the opponents.

Close family member/friend. It may sound a bit selfish, but they will always take priority for me.

The wolf. It is loyal to it's family and defends them at all costs, while being more than capable of doing so. They won't attack for no reason, either. Leave them alone and they're cool.

White. It goes with everything.

Superhero/superhuman

Good wifi coverage in all rooms, and close enough to where I usually need to go.

Wit.

Ranged attacker

Be a superhero. I've been dreaming of this my whole life, I'm not going to pass it up now just because "it's dangerous".

If they wrongly blamed me for something, they are no longer my friend. Therefore, I have no problem with getting the truth out.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on
others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I wouldn't be able to think of any wishes.

Take a deep breath and understand the situation.

Assess WHY they are superior to me, and then focus on an aspect in which I am superior to them, exploiting that aspect to gain the upper hand.

15) Beauty....

Those I have chosen as partners.

"Do I have any alerts on RPnation?"

They're...cool? Plants are kinda boring, but animals are fun to look at and consider their biology.

When done for no reason, it Is unforgivable. It is justified and fine if it was necessary for either self-defense or protecting someone else.

A superhero. For fun.

My memes are top notch.

I'm lazy

I don't take It seriously, but it's fun to use. I'm a Gemini.
Idea Idea

Trying your best to do the right thing.

Succeeding.

Save them all, I won't settle for less than at least trying to.

A giraffe. They look amazing

Mint Green

Sci-Fi

7) Describe your ideal home.
Whole, in material and sentiment.

Courage.

The one that could help the most.

Keep it a secret as long as I can and use it help those who are in need of it.

While I'd definitely be mad, I would forgive my friend and try to convince them to tell the truth and face the consequences.

I would give my wishes to someone who needs it, I surely don't.

Deal with it and keep moving forward.

Try my best

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself

My pockets for my wallet and keys.

They're vital, albeit they can be annoying.

Killing is not okay, even if it's a necessary evil.

I would become a hero to help those who can't help themselves. Even though I wouldn't want to have the responsibility.

I don't know, my kindness?

I'm very insecure about my abilities.

I'm a Capricorn

Idea Idea
Your power is called "Blood Type Double+", an ability which alters your blood in such a way that anyone injected with it or who consumes it will have it fuse into their DNA, making their body resistant against virtually every desease and extremely difficult to harm physically. Like, bullet-deflecting resistant. However, because there is the DNA that forms this blood (AKA, yours) already contains that code, it cannot be added, thus you yourself cannot take advantage of this effect. On the other hand, pretty much anyone else can, even with just a few drops.

Questions-

Equal punishment to one's crimes, an eye for an eye, unless the crime was justified.

The goal is achieved, preferably the opposite happening to the opponents.

Close family member/friend. It may sound a bit selfish, but they will always take priority for me.

The wolf. It is loyal to it's family and defends them at all costs, while being more than capable of doing so. They won't attack for no reason, either. Leave them alone and they're cool.

White. It goes with everything.

Superhero/superhuman

Good wifi coverage in all rooms, and close enough to where I usually need to go.

Wit.

Ranged attacker

Be a superhero. I've been dreaming of this my whole life, I'm not going to pass it up now just because "it's dangerous".

If they wrongly blamed me for something, they are no longer my friend. Therefore, I have no problem with getting the truth out.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on
others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I wouldn't be able to think of any wishes.

Take a deep breath and understand the situation.

Assess WHY they are superior to me, and then focus on an aspect in which I am superior to them, exploiting that aspect to gain the upper hand.

15) Beauty....

Those I have chosen as partners.

"Do I have any alerts on RPnation?"

They're...cool? Plants are kinda boring, but animals are fun to look at and consider their biology.

When done for no reason, it Is unforgivable. It is justified and fine if it was necessary for either self-defense or protecting someone else.

A superhero. For fun.

My memes are top notch.

I'm lazy

I don't take It seriously, but it's fun to use. I'm a Gemini.
Idea Idea
Your ability is "Bearwolf Mode". Your senses are sharpened to the point of being to sense the hostility in other people and being able to tell how powerful someone is at a glance. Your also have a slightly improved agility. Downside, you require more sleep than the average person. The real fun begins when you are faced with a threatening force that is considerably stronger than yourself, at which point you enter a savage form in which your body becomes a human-bear-wolf hybrid greatly increasing yourself in every possible physical aspect. After you either defeat your oponent or are defeated, you revert to your human self and enter a coma that lasts from 24 hours to a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back