Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Questions-

1) What is justice to you?
Eye for an eye

2) What is victory to you?
Total destruction of an foe,

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
3 criminals if they're crimes arent murder or rape. If not then my best friend.
4) What is your favorite animal? Why?
Humans, capable of wonders, capable of nearly anything. Potential for anything. But yet so fragile.

5) What is your favorite color?
Green

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Dice, Pathfinder or DND

7) Describe your ideal home
3 room, bedroom, kitchen and living room

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?
The will to kill, or spare

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
High damage and highly armoured

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?
I use it to help others and fight off any Resistance I get.
11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?
I forgive them and deal with it. I'd do the same to him so we both know our situation.
12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?
5 bil USD, to bring back futurerama , and to give me 50 bars of gold
13) When most afraid you...
Take a step back and analyze the situation. If the time doesn't allow then trust my instincts

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Go to his level and fake it till I make it. If I can't then I stay firm but submissive
15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...
My best friend and myself
17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If my friend is passed out, then leave.
18) What is your stance on animals and plants?
No better, or worse than us
19) What is your stance on killing?
As long as it's justified in a eye to eye sense.
20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Supervillian. But more of an Deadpool character.
21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?
jollyness
22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Wraith
23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Sure, Aquarius

Last edited:

~I guess, what goes around comes around? It's only fitting that they get what's rightfully due

~When you surpass your opponent. Whether you just beat them in chess, or scored higher than them on a test, it's the feeling that you are their superior.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

~My close family member/friend

~Tigers. They're so majestic and powerful, and their fur is just gorgeous. They're so peaceful, but at the same time, they'll tear your face off, and I think that's great.

~A nice jade or natural green. Very earthy, none of that gross synthetic green...

~Fantasy/adventure

~A small but decent house in a quiet neighbor hood. With a porch.

~Strategy. Power is great and all, but it ain't worth crap if you don't have a plan.

9) What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

~Defense

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

~I'd do my very best to keep it on the down low. But, if a friend really needed my help and all else failed, I would be willing to risk danger to help them.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

~I'd hold a grudge, but I won't throw them under the bus. Yet.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

~A book containing all the answers of the universe, religion and history, stuff like that.
~For my family and I to be healthy
~Free movie tickets for life

~Panic. I'm already indecisive as it is, fear just makes it worse

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

~I'd become very awkward and regret ever approaching that something. I'd be very intimidated and a little jealous.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder <<< THIS ONE
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

~My parents. Their not all-knowledgeable, but their more experienced than me, so...

~The time. I don't wanna be too late

~I love animals and plants. To an extent. I'm a little timid around big animals and you'll rarely see me walking into a bush.

~Define killing? I mean, killing's been in our human nature, and in nature in general, forever. But that's only to ensure survival, whether it be food or protection. I don't agree with senseless killing.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

~Supervillain. Sure, I might lose, but heroes have such high expectations. I won't be judged for doing something wrong. I'd become one because I feel that villains have more fun. They're doing what they love.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?

~My humor. I'm good at brightening people's day.

~My lack of motivation. Procrastination is a thing.

~I think they're really fun, so I enjoy looking at horoscopes and stuff like that, but I don't take it seriously. And I'm a Scorpio

Questions-

Eye for an eye

Total destruction of an foe,

3 criminals if they're crimes arent murder or rape. If not then my best friend.
Humans, capable of wonders, capable of nearly anything. Potential for anything. But yet so fragile.

Green

Dice, Pathfinder or DND

3 room, bedroom, kitchen and living room

The will to kill, or spare

High damage and highly armoured

I use it to help others and fight off any Resistance I get.
I forgive them and deal with it. I'd do the same to him so we both know our situation.
5 bil USD, to bring back futurerama , and to give me 50 bars of gold
Take a step back and analyze the situation. If the time doesn't allow then trust my instincts

Go to his level and fake it till I make it. If I can't then I stay firm but submissive
15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My best friend and myself
If my friend is passed out, then leave.
No better, or worse than us
As long as it's justified in a eye to eye sense.
Supervillian. But more of an Deadpool character.
jollyness
Wraith
Sure, Aquarius
Your ability is "Contageous Vengeance". When someone you know extremely well, such as a close relative, your best friend, a celebrity you admire or even yourself is about to get hurt, you can fixate yourself in a particular part of their body and then reproduce the injuries in another person of your choice, in the same area (if the person that is getting hurt first is being hurt within the focues area). The intensity of the wound you cause, however, will be lessened or increased depending on how large your area of focus is. A lesser area of focus makes for a more intense wound you can cause.

While the effect can damage non-human things, hurting a non-living thing cannot be the trigger, and you can only inflict the wounds on something with a ver similar exterior anatomy.

~I guess, what goes around comes around? It's only fitting that they get what's rightfully due

~When you surpass your opponent. Whether you just beat them in chess, or scored higher than them on a test, it's the feeling that you are their superior.

~My close family member/friend

~Tigers. They're so majestic and powerful, and their fur is just gorgeous. They're so peaceful, but at the same time, they'll tear your face off, and I think that's great.

~A nice jade or natural green. Very earthy, none of that gross synthetic green...

~Fantasy/adventure

~A small but decent house in a quiet neighbor hood. With a porch.

~Strategy. Power is great and all, but it ain't worth crap if you don't have a plan.

~Defense

~I'd do my very best to keep it on the down low. But, if a friend really needed my help and all else failed, I would be willing to risk danger to help them.

~I'd hold a grudge, but I won't throw them under the bus. Yet.

~A book containing all the answers of the universe, religion and history, stuff like that.
~For my family and I to be healthy
~Free movie tickets for life

~Panic. I'm already indecisive as it is, fear just makes it worse

~I'd become very awkward and regret ever approaching that something. I'd be very intimidated and a little jealous.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder <<< THIS ONE
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

~My parents. Their not all-knowledgeable, but their more experienced than me, so...

~The time. I don't wanna be too late

~I love animals and plants. To an extent. I'm a little timid around big animals and you'll rarely see me walking into a bush.

~Define killing? I mean, killing's been in our human nature, and in nature in general, forever. But that's only to ensure survival, whether it be food or protection. I don't agree with senseless killing.

~Supervillain. Sure, I might lose, but heroes have such high expectations. I won't be judged for doing something wrong. I'd become one because I feel that villains have more fun. They're doing what they love.

~My humor. I'm good at brightening people's day.

~My lack of motivation. Procrastination is a thing.

~I think they're really fun, so I enjoy looking at horoscopes and stuff like that, but I don't take it seriously. And I'm a Scorpio
Your power is called "Narsus Retribution". Your body releases a pheromone that increases the confidence, self-esteem and narcicism in the people near you that come in contact with said pheromone. When people express these feelings, however, specifically if they boast about themselves, your body receives an incredible physical boost and a slight resistance against any powers your foe might have.

Questions-

That feeling you get when an arsehat gets what was coming to them in a vaguely proportionate amount.

Family member

Pangolins, it's a mammal with scales and pretty unusual.

5) What is your favourite colour?
Blue

Fandom

High rise apartment with decent space and a good view.

(Spiral)willpower

DPS

Depends on the power.

Tattle.

Knowledge whether or not the next two wishes will break the rules
Immortality
The ability to off myself anyway

Cuss a lot?

Find another area I'm superior and use that

15) Beauty....
E

Rationality

Got my key

Squish annoying bugs, leave most everything else alone

Can be necessary

Hero, I have a bleeding heart sometimes and I hate it

Upbeat

Unmotivated

Smeg off

Questions-

That feeling you get when an arsehat gets what was coming to them in a vaguely proportionate amount.

Family member

Pangolins, it's a mammal with scales and pretty unusual.

5) What is your favourite colour?
Blue

Fandom

High rise apartment with decent space and a good view.

(Spiral)willpower

DPS

Depends on the power.

Tattle.

Knowledge whether or not the next two wishes will break the rules
Immortality
The ability to off myself anyway

Cuss a lot?

Find another area I'm superior and use that

15) Beauty....
E

Rationality

Got my key

Squish annoying bugs, leave most everything else alone

Can be necessary

Hero, I have a bleeding heart sometimes and I hate it

Upbeat

Unmotivated

Smeg off

Your power is "Pangobox", an ability which alters your hands by increasing their size and filling them with pangolin scales in such a way that they end up reassembling boxing gloves. Your hands are resistant enough to block small blades, your punches could pierce a car´s door and the claws your fingers become are very useful to scratch and dig too. Unfortunately, you pretty much became unable to grab smaller or overly round objects.

Punishing those that have broken the law or wronged innocent people.

Quickly and efficiently eliminating a threat

I would save the child. As much as I may want to save everyone else as well if I could only rescue the people in one room, then rescuing the kid who still has a whole future ahead of them would be the best decision.

Raccoon, because I like their clever and sneaky sort of nature.

Blue

Fantasy

A house with a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a basement.

Being able to adapt to something new being thrown your way in the middle of the fight.

I’d be the one attacking the enemy from behind while someone else is keeping the attention of whatever it is we’re fighting.

I’d try to use it in situations that were useful, but otherwise I’d try my best to keep it secret.

I would just deal with it, people will eventually forget whatever it was I blamed for and all I care is that my friend and I can get over the situation and continue our friendship.

Enough money to pay off college and other expenses, for vanilla flavored sodas to be available in vending machines, a house somewhere that is warm year round.

I panic and increasingly become more stressed out

I’d try to stand my ground, but if it becomes clear that I’m in over my head it probably wouldn’t be long until I give up and get out of there.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within

C) Is your middle name

D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

My best friend and mother

That I have my keys and phone

Considering humans are animals as well and how important plants are, I’d say they are both equally as important.

Killing things while generally can be avoided is necessary at times.

I’d become a hero mostly so that I could help others.

My determination

Not liking to talk to people that I don’t know.

I do not believe in it.

Punishing those that have broken the law or wronged innocent people.

Quickly and efficiently eliminating a threat

I would save the child. As much as I may want to save everyone else as well if I could only rescue the people in one room, then rescuing the kid who still has a whole future ahead of them would be the best decision.

Raccoon, because I like their clever and sneaky sort of nature.

Blue

Fantasy

A house with a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a basement.

Being able to adapt to something new being thrown your way in the middle of the fight.

I’d be the one attacking the enemy from behind while someone else is keeping the attention of whatever it is we’re fighting.

I’d try to use it in situations that were useful, but otherwise I’d try my best to keep it secret.

I would just deal with it, people will eventually forget whatever it was I blamed for and all I care is that my friend and I can get over the situation and continue our friendship.

Enough money to pay off college and other expenses, for vanilla flavored sodas to be available in vending machines, a house somewhere that is warm year round.

I panic and increasingly become more stressed out

I’d try to stand my ground, but if it becomes clear that I’m in over my head it probably wouldn’t be long until I give up and get out of there.

15) Beauty....

B) Comes from within

C) Is your middle name

D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

My best friend and mother

That I have my keys and phone

Considering humans are animals as well and how important plants are, I’d say they are both equally as important.

Killing things while generally can be avoided is necessary at times.

I’d become a hero mostly so that I could help others.

My determination

Not liking to talk to people that I don’t know.

I do not believe in it.
Your power is "All Terrain", an ability that automatically adapts your body to be able to travel through any environment and survive any climate. However, this is not a full adaptation that can survive anything, you still need to eat, sleep, drink, and if you get stabbed you don´t adapt to stabbing, you can only adapt biologically and only to the general environment around you.

Punishment for those that have done wrong even through ways that seem evil.

Achieving my ultimate goal in life.

Go for the criminal and leave everyone else to die, I'd rather kill the source so this thing stops.

It's a cat, because most of them are lazy, just like me.

...Purple.

My favourite would be realistic/modern.

An underwater palace, filled with the things I love, a room that has shelves and shelves of exclusive music physicals and a room with real life replicas of weapons from games that actually work.

Skill.

I would be the one trying to support everything.

Keep it to myself, until a specific time comes that is. A dramatic reveal would be great for showing off my power.

Ruin them by telling the truth, not my best friend anymore.

99 Trillion Dollars, save those people from the third question, a 5TB hard drive filled with pictures and videos of lolis.

Run the fuck away.

Learn about them first, so I can come up with some great insults if they happen to be an ass. If it's regarding physical strength, I'd bring a pocket knife.

15) Beauty....
D)Is Overrated

Myself.

Whether or not everything that has access to the outside world is locked.

Regarding animals, I don't particularly care much about them. Plants are more or less the same.

You can do it so long as you have a valid reason.

A super villain, because superheroes are a bit overrated.

My main quality is my existential intelligence.

The fact that I'm too much of a smart ass.

No, but mine is Taurus.

Punishment for those that have done wrong even through ways that seem evil.

Achieving my ultimate goal in life.

Go for the criminal and leave everyone else to die, I'd rather kill the source so this thing stops.

It's a cat, because most of them are lazy, just like me.

...Purple.

My favourite would be realistic/modern.

An underwater palace, filled with the things I love, a room that has shelves and shelves of exclusive music physicals and a room with real life replicas of weapons from games that actually work.

Skill.

I would be the one trying to support everything.

Keep it to myself, until a specific time comes that is. A dramatic reveal would be great for showing off my power.

Ruin them by telling the truth, not my best friend anymore.

99 Trillion Dollars, save those people from the third question, a 5TB hard drive filled with pictures and videos of lolis.

Run the fuck away.

Learn about them first, so I can come up with some great insults if they happen to be an ass. If it's regarding physical strength, I'd bring a pocket knife.

15) Beauty....
D)Is Overrated

Myself.

Whether or not everything that has access to the outside world is locked.

Regarding animals, I don't particularly care much about them. Plants are more or less the same.

You can do it so long as you have a valid reason.

A super villain, because superheroes are a bit overrated.

My main quality is my existential intelligence.

The fact that I'm too much of a smart ass.

No, but mine is Taurus.
Your power is "photographic amnesiac". You have the ability to remove specific memories from people, turning them into photographs. Depending on what you do with the photograph, it can alter the memories inscribed in them. For example, if you burn part of the photograph, the person will remember the event in the photograph as if the thing you burned was on fire. If you cut something out of the photograph, the person whose memory was stolen will stop remembering the the thing you cut out as being there during that event. However, you can only remove memories from people whose head is wet.

Peace, the greater good.

An absolute win, (this may be interpeted in many ways like if a defeat/or heavy losses were made but it benefits me then it is considered a victory) anything less is unacceptable

Depends on if any of the individuals is a priority or important in any way (a rich busniessman, a politian that would help, a powerful superhero, etc) if not ignore them and catch the criminal

The spider, it signifies strength and control.

Purple

Scifi

The throne

Intellience and control

Crowd Control,

Use it to the best of its abilities to benefit me

use it to blackmail them

Power
Control
Peace

Overthink the situtation

wait for backup, or think if a plan to overcome it.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

The human rational of needing a leader

if what i came here for is done and no loose ends

they're there

a Necessary inconvenience

a hero would be more liked for the people, the one that offers security and order

My intelligence and plan making with backup plans for them

I care too much about those around me

No

Last edited:
Peace, the greater good.

An absolute win, (this may be interpeted in many ways like if a defeat/or heavy losses were made but it benefits me then it is considered a victory) anything less is unacceptable

Depends on if any of the individuals is a priority or important in any way (a rich busniessman, a politian that would help, a powerful superhero, etc) if not ignore them and catch the criminal

The spider, it signifies strength and control.

Purple

Scifi

The throne

Intellience and control

Crowd Control,

Use it to the best of its abilities to benefit me

use it to blackmail them

Power
Control
Peace

Overthink the situtation

wait for backup, or think if a plan to overcome it.

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

The human rational of needing a leader

if what i came here for is done and no loose ends

they're there

a Necessary inconvenience

a hero would be more liked for the people, the one that offers security and order

My intelligence and plan making with backup plans for them

My lack of empathy which lowers others morale

No
Your power is "Exconscious", an ability which allows you to alter the influence another´s subconscious has on their conscious, as well as their emotions. You can make someone more able to control their emotions and repress them or make them imcapable of repressing emotions. You can increase the subconscious impulse to tell the truth or increase the dominance of their conscious to give them full control over how they express themselves. And so forth. To use your ability, the target must directly hear your voice (it doesn´t matter what you say).

I think it's doing what's right, even if that can be difficult at times. This is easier said than done, of course.

Coming out on top, accomplishing what you needed to accomplish.

I'd save my close friend/family member. It's a selfish choice, but they're the reason I keep going and I'd be lost without them.

Tigers. They're strong, powerful, and amazing to see. Plus, I grew up loving Tigger as a kid so that has a big part to do with it.

Purple

Honestly, I like a lot of them, but I tend to lean more towards fantasy,

My ideal home is simply a place where I can live with my loved ones. Probably filled with fandom stuff too.

Probably the ability to remain calm even in the heat of battle. It could help avoid making mistakes.

Defense and support. I like looking at things from a distance and taking out the threats my team doesn't see.

Given the opportunity, I'd use my powers to the best of my ability to protect the people I care about without them getting involved. The common secret identity thing or something similar.

If I could get the truth out in a way that the situation doesn't escalate further, I would. Though afterwards my friendship with that person is over. They're not exactly a good best friend if they throw their friends under the bus for their own transgressions.

To be more courageous.
Peace.
And a little more selfishly, to wish for better talent so I stop beating myself up about it lol.

hide and try to avoid confronting that fear.

assess the situation and see where I could try to get the upper hand.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

My friends and family.

If I have my phone on me, because if I don't have a close friend at the party I'll probably be hiding my face in the screen.

I think they're an important part of the world.

It's something I'd prefer to avoid, and it'd only be a last resort if anything.

Superhero. I'd want to try to make a difference if it was possible, though, to be honest, I probably wouldn't be a very active hero. It'd mainly be for those close to me.

My loyalty to those I care about.

I tend to overthink things and easily panic.

No, but my sign is Libra.

Oooh, this'll be interesting.

Questions-

Punishing those who are a burden to their surroundings and society.

To achieve your goal using any means neccesary.

I save the child. Everyone on this list has lived for a while, but a child hasn't lived long enough to die. Plus it'd make me look like a better person.

Monkeys. They're pretty smart creatures and I think they're cool.

Red.

It's actually tied between Apocalyptic and Fantasy.

Large and flashy, with lots of decorations and a large pool.

Intelligence. To outsmart your opponent is a likely win, and it humiliates them in the process.

The leader who tells everybody what to do.

Use it in secret. It's not worth risking yourself for anything else.

Let the truth get out. Your friend has betrayed you, so you might as well betray them twice as much.

To be rich, to be influential, to be famous.

Try to get rid of what makes me afraid.

Exploit the weaknesses.

15) Beauty....

Myself, rarely friends.

What I'm wearing.

They are innocent, but important and vital to human survival, so we must use and treat them properly.

If you have to, kill.

A superhero so I can be trusted and liked, therefore increasing my reputation.

I try to think of every possibility.

I sometimes find that I overestimate myself.

I don't. But it's Aquarius.

Last edited:
I think it's doing what's right, even if that can be difficult at times. This is easier said than done, of course.

Coming out on top, accomplishing what you needed to accomplish.

I'd save my close friend/family member. It's a selfish choice, but they're the reason I keep going and I'd be lost without them.

Tigers. They're strong, powerful, and amazing to see. Plus, I grew up loving Tigger as a kid so that has a big part to do with it.

Purple

Honestly, I like a lot of them, but I tend to lean more towards fantasy,

My ideal home is simply a place where I can live with my loved ones. Probably filled with fandom stuff too.

Probably the ability to remain calm even in the heat of battle. It could help avoid making mistakes.

Defense and support. I like looking at things from a distance and taking out the threats my team doesn't see.

Given the opportunity, I'd use my powers to the best of my ability to protect the people I care about without them getting involved. The common secret identity thing or something similar.

If I could get the truth out in a way that the situation doesn't escalate further, I would. Though afterwards my friendship with that person is over. They're not exactly a good best friend if they throw their friends under the bus for their own transgressions.

To be more courageous.
Peace.
And a little more selfishly, to wish for better talent so I stop beating myself up about it lol.

hide and try to avoid confronting that fear.

assess the situation and see where I could try to get the upper hand.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within

My friends and family.

If I have my phone on me, because if I don't have a close friend at the party I'll probably be hiding my face in the screen.

I think they're an important part of the world.

It's something I'd prefer to avoid, and it'd only be a last resort if anything.

Superhero. I'd want to try to make a difference if it was possible, though, to be honest, I probably wouldn't be a very active hero. It'd mainly be for those close to me.

My loyalty to those I care about.

I tend to overthink things and easily panic.

No, but my sign is Libra.
Your ability is "Arachnid Leap". Tiny spider-like legs grow all over your feet like loose hair, and you can periodically overwork them into glowing purple and generating a force necessary to make you jump at incredible heights and speeds (up to a small skycraper it a second). It takes a few moments in between jumps, and remember that you can still hurt yourself when jumping. You can probably avoid damaging your own body if you land in your feet, though.

Oooh, this'll be interesting.

Questions-

Punishing those who are a burden to their surroundings and society.

To achieve your goal using any means neccesary.

I save the child. Everyone on this list has lived for a while, but a child hasn't lived long enough to die. Plus it'd make me look like a better person.

Monkeys. They're pretty smart creatures and I think they're cool.

Red.

It's actually tied between Apocalyptic and Fantasy.

Large and flashy, with lots of decorations and a large pool.

Intelligence. To outsmart your opponent is a likely win, and it humiliates them in the process.

The leader who tells everybody what to do.

Use it in secret. It's not worth risking yourself for anything else.

Let the truth get out. Your friend has betrayed you, so you might as well betray them twice as much.

To be rich, to be influential, to be famous.

Try to get rid of what makes me afraid.

Exploit the weaknesses.

15) Beauty....

Myself, rarely friends.

What I'm wearing.

They are innocent, but important and vital to human survival, so we must use and treat them properly.

If you have to, kill.

A superhero so I can be trusted and liked, therefore increasing my reputation.

I try to think of every possibility.

I sometimes find that I overestimate myself.

I don't. But it's Aquarius.
Your ability is "Perfect Icon". This power automatically changes record of your actions and words associated with one of the five senses into an idealized version, including but not limited to photographs, videos and memories. However, this ability cannot affect written records, and is cancelled for anyone who knows what truly happened, is happening or will happen, even if that is by mere coicidence.

Batman

When everyone else loses.

Get the child, obviously. What kind of question is that anyway? Sicko.

The jellyfish because they're so incredibly varied and basically invincible.

Black

Futuristic. Super into cyberpunky stuff but those hardly exist so I've become alright at fantasy, I think.

Repurposed factory, NY style, but not a studio. I want the whole factory. Or a small quiet home, on 16,000 acres somewhere in Montana. Horses are not optional.

The bigger stick.

The one least likely to get shot. Probably like a DM or other support role.

How much danger we talking? Like government will want to probe me? Or like the Gods will come to smite me? Eh, fuck it, I'd use it.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation. Besides, now I have leverage. Hehe.

-I want to win 4 Powerballs back to back and chose when I win.
-I want to be able to teleport reliably and with full control.
-I want none of my wishes to backfire on me.

Fight or flight. Or plead? Idk, depends on what's gonna get me, ya know? If it's a person(-ish thing) I'd try to talk my way out. If I'm gonna get eaten my a bear or I killed by a class I'd (try) to run. If I'm cornered I might as well fight, I guess.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...-are super submissive

15) Beauty....

As long as you're looking at me :p

Family and friends

7) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If I'm leaving anything at the party I'm coming from.

Depends on the animal or plant. I can't really get solid footing on anything smaller than a mop bucket.

The way I like all vices, in moderation.

I'd really prefer not to. I'd probably try and be a hero. Not really sure I'd be good at it, seems like a lot of pressure. Plus its, like, working for free. Ewww.

I like to keep things interesting, keep things spicy.

What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Too many, can't choose, insecurity probably.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign.
That's a whole lotta hoobla. Scorpios still rock tho.

Idea Idea

A word people use to describe when things go there way.

Succeeding in what you wanted to do.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Catch the criminal. If they were able to catch those many people and a superhero, what's a few lives compared to the many others they might kill if I let them get away.

Spiders, they are so cool.

Red

Fantasy.

A nicely sized wood cabin out in a forest.

Flexibility.

Ranger.

Learn how to use it in secret. I need to make sure I have everything about the ability covered before I put myself in any danger.

Looks like I don't have a best friend anymore. But, I'd keep quiet about it. For now.

Motivation to go to the gym, the ability to draw well, and enough money to live comfortable for the rest of my life.

I feel my heart race, take a deep breath and push on through.

Do the best I can.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself.

I have my phone and keys.

They have their purposes.

Only necessary when your life, or the life of others depend on it.

A supervillain. To become so big and bad that it forces everyone to team up against me. Although, once I'm gone things might end up worse than they were.

The ability to listen to others.

When doing nothing, or something repetitive, I space out completely.

No, Taurus.

Batman

When everyone else loses.

Get the child, obviously. What kind of question is that anyway? Sicko.

The jellyfish because they're so incredibly varied and basically invincible.

Black

Futuristic. Super into cyberpunky stuff but those hardly exist so I've become alright at fantasy, I think.

Repurposed factory, NY style, but not a studio. I want the whole factory. Or a small quiet home, on 16,000 acres somewhere in Montana. Horses are not optional.

The bigger stick.

The one least likely to get shot. Probably like a DM or other support role.

How much danger we talking? Like government will want to probe me? Or like the Gods will come to smite me? Eh, fuck it, I'd use it.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation. Besides, now I have leverage. Hehe.

-I want to win 4 Powerballs back to back and chose when I win.
-I want to be able to teleport reliably and with full control.
-I want none of my wishes to backfire on me.

Fight or flight. Or plead? Idk, depends on what's gonna get me, ya know? If it's a person(-ish thing) I'd try to talk my way out. If I'm gonna get eaten my a bear or I killed by a class I'd (try) to run. If I'm cornered I might as well fight, I guess.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...-are super submissive

15) Beauty....

As long as you're looking at me :p

Family and friends

7) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
If I'm leaving anything at the party I'm coming from.

Depends on the animal or plant. I can't really get solid footing on anything smaller than a mop bucket.

The way I like all vices, in moderation.

I'd really prefer not to. I'd probably try and be a hero. Not really sure I'd be good at it, seems like a lot of pressure. Plus its, like, working for free. Ewww.

I like to keep things interesting, keep things spicy.

What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
Too many, can't choose, insecurity probably.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign.
That's a whole lotta hoobla. Scorpios still rock tho.

Idea Idea
Your power is "Jellyfish Constitution", an ability that as the name suggests, gives your body some of the properties of Jellyfish. Four jellyfish tentacles the size of your body sprout from your back, and although they are weak enough to be moved around by a small breeze, you can usually move them freely. Both from those and from the tips of your fingers, anything that is touched by them will feel an intense sting. And lastly, you are limited to consuming liquid-based food, as you no longer have internal organs and istead just have multiple layers of your new transparent skin type and a bloodstream connected to your mouth. So long as no veins are pierced, therefore, you cannot be killed by physical injuries (even if you still feel the pain). While you are still a conscious being, however, you don´t have a brain, so your intelligence is greatly limited.

A word people use to describe when things go there way.

Succeeding in what you wanted to do.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Catch the criminal. If they were able to catch those many people and a superhero, what's a few lives compared to the many others they might kill if I let them get away.

Spiders, they are so cool.

Red

Fantasy.

A nicely sized wood cabin out in a forest.

Flexibility.

Ranger.

Learn how to use it in secret. I need to make sure I have everything about the ability covered before I put myself in any danger.

Looks like I don't have a best friend anymore. But, I'd keep quiet about it. For now.

Motivation to go to the gym, the ability to draw well, and enough money to live comfortable for the rest of my life.

I feel my heart race, take a deep breath and push on through.

Do the best I can.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself.

I have my phone and keys.

They have their purposes.

Only necessary when your life, or the life of others depend on it.

A supervillain. To become so big and bad that it forces everyone to team up against me. Although, once I'm gone things might end up worse than they were.

The ability to listen to others.

When doing nothing, or something repetitive, I space out completely.

No, Taurus.
Your ability is "natural mimickry". By observing a certain process occurring to an animal or plant, say, a bee making honey, a bird flapping their wings to fly, a tree producing bark, etc... Your body would learn to do those things too. However, this ability requires you to observe the majority of the process at least, and if your body doesn´t have the necessary parts to execute an action, you´re gonna have to learn to grow them. For example, if you want to be able to fly like a bird, you need to find a bird´s egg that´s been recently laid, and basically observe it till it hatches, so that your body can learn how to develop bird parts.

Your ability is "natural mimickry". By observing a certain process occurring to an animal or plant, say, a bee making honey, a bird flapping their wings to fly, a tree producing bark, etc... Your body would learn to do those things too. However, this ability requires you to observe the majority of the process at least, and if your body doesn´t have the necessary parts to execute an action, you´re gonna have to learn to grow them. For example, if you want to be able to fly like a bird, you need to find a bird´s egg that´s been recently laid, and basically observe it till it hatches, so that your body can learn how to develop bird parts.
Badass martial artist, gymnast, and acrobat incoming.

Justice is doing something morally reprehensible and breaking the laws to cause eternal suffering to everyone around me.

Laying down on the ground, with my hands up in the air and all of my objectives unfuffilled with my enemies winning.

I don't rescue anyone or the criminal and proceed on my merry way.

My favourite animal is a table. Because it's not breathing.

My least favourite colour is purple!

My least favourite role-playing genre is romance.

My least ideal home is a cardboard box!

Being weak as hell, so weak that your enemies beat you in one punch.

Why have a team? I'm a one man team by myself!

Don't use my powers at all!

Tell a lie about my friend that will get him into worse trouble!

Reject the wishes! Who needs wishes!

I jump with glee and become extremely excited.

I act completely inferior.

15) Beauty is everywhere!

16) Above all else, you put your trust in no-one and not even me! Who needs trust!

That there is a party in the first place!

My stance on tables and the air? Well, they're not essential for life at all.

Killing brings back the dead and resusticates the living! Of course, it'll be good for everyone!

If I was a super-villian, I would start by saving the world and becoming a paragon of justice.

If I was a super-hero, I would poison the earth's water supplies and become the sole dictator of this world.

My main quality is my recurring tendency to fart in public.

My biggest flaw is having a good sense of cooking.

Of course, I believe in the zodiac! However, I don't have a sign at all! I made one up myself!​

Justice is doing something morally reprehensible and breaking the laws to cause eternal suffering to everyone around me.

Laying down on the ground, with my hands up in the air and all of my objectives unfuffilled with my enemies winning.

I don't rescue anyone or the criminal and proceed on my merry way.

My favourite animal is a table. Because it's not breathing.

My least favourite colour is purple!

My least favourite role-playing genre is romance.

My least ideal home is a cardboard box!

Being weak as hell, so weak that your enemies beat you in one punch.

Why have a team? I'm a one man team by myself!

Don't use my powers at all!

Tell a lie about my friend that will get him into worse trouble!

Reject the wishes! Who needs wishes!

I jump with glee and become extremely excited.

I act completely inferior.

15) Beauty is everywhere!

16) Above all else, you put your trust in no-one and not even me! Who needs trust!

That there is a party in the first place!

My stance on tables and the air? Well, they're not essential for life at all.

Killing brings back the dead and resusticates the living! Of course, it'll be good for everyone!

If I was a super-villian, I would start by saving the world and becoming a paragon of justice.

If I was a super-hero, I would poison the earth's water supplies and become the sole dictator of this world.

My main quality is my recurring tendency to fart in public.

My biggest flaw is having a good sense of cooking.

Of course, I believe in the zodiac! However, I don't have a sign at all! I made one up myself!​
Didn´t I already make one for you?

Questions

Justice is seeing the law punish someone for the greater good. Execution is not justice in any means for it's more like revenge in a controlled enviorment and saying it's for the greater good.

Victory is winning without cheating or playing dirty. Winning while playing dirty is okay when someone else is but in a regular situation it shouldn't be used as a way to win in any means because you suck.

I would save the child. While the other hero might object I would know for a fact everyone else would want me to save the child. A person who hasn't even lived long enough to enjoy life and make mistakes and learn. Someone who hasn't been on earth long enough to understand why others care and hopefully saving the child will help them become a better person when they grow old to tell others of their life experiences.

Blob fish. Blob fishes may not look the best but who really cares.Something they do is live without caring about what people think of them. Blob fish may be ugly to you but to me they are beautiful.They are also rare. If there isn't a lot of something and it's hard to find isn't that beautiful to know people try to look for it? People don't care about what they do but why they do it. How they live and what's the purpose of it. Are they here for no reason or is there a bigger purpose to that and that's why I like the blob fish. Plus it's underrated and under dogs need to be represented.

Mahogany. A beautiful natural color

Fandom

Small cozy and manageable. A nice little house to have where there's enough space for me to do what I do without being confining or too open of a space that I get bored with. Something that's easy to clean up in a mess and where I have to find new ideas to make things work.

An important quality to have in battle is the quality of instinct and intelligence. Trusting your gut without thinking twice while employing it in a way that works for you. Comfort is something you need in battle even if it's not the type of comfort you think of at first.

Support. I'm not the type to watch my friends suffer or the type to just step in for them from the fear I'm not strong enough to help but if I support them while in their fight I know what I'm doing to help while they do their own thing.

I'd only use my power to a limit on myself and my friends. If they find out about it I'd only let them use it in important situations while I in private would honestly use in stupid ways just because I can.

I'd let their reputation ruin. I have to be the friend to back you up no matter what while teaching you a lesson. It doesn't matter what others think of you because you're still my friend. Besides me hanging with my friend would ruin my reputation by affiliation anyways so no matter what it would be bad but I'd always be there for help.

I wish I could have thirtyfive fidget spinners
I wish I could have a meatball sub
I wish another genie came to grant three wishes for me

Try to calm myself down and breathe. If that doesn't work I become brave and get a big dose of adrenaline from fear and if all else fails I close my eyes and make the situation go well in my head and try to repeat it.

I try my best to be calm and face it with an open mind. When relaxed you can do a lot of things

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

Humility

How I look for a good first impression

Animal and plants help everything live. Humans are animals too which means we aren't left out in the process and we all are the same page on helping earth live.

Killing isn't needed unless nothing else can help. Killing can only be used as a last resort. Killing someone can cause great guilt and that doesn't help in the end

A superhero. I'd be able to help people in different ways and stop or even change super villains. Many of them have just reasons for what they do. They just need help approaching it in a more humane way

My empathy for others. I understand and can even feel how others feel which can make them feel more relateable and as if someone went through what they went through and it's very comforting for people which helps

My observation skills. I look way too much into things which gives me anxiety of specific situations because I know it's possible and it scares me to see all the factors of it happening playing its part when I don't want it to.

Sometimes it's relateable but most of the time it actually works for me. I'm an Aquarius

Users who are viewing this thread

Back