Other Idea Creates You a (super?)Power (Quizz)

Should I make more things like this?

• Total voters
Questions

1) What is justice to you?

Justice is seeing the law punish someone for the greater good. Execution is not justice in any means for it's more like revenge in a controlled enviorment and saying it's for the greater good.

2) What is victory to you?

Victory is winning without cheating or playing dirty. Winning while playing dirty is okay when someone else is but in a regular situation it shouldn't be used as a way to win in any means because you suck.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I would save the child. While the other hero might object I would know for a fact everyone else would want me to save the child. A person who hasn't even lived long enough to enjoy life and make mistakes and learn. Someone who hasn't been on earth long enough to understand why others care and hopefully saving the child will help them become a better person when they grow old to tell others of their life experiences.

4) What is your favorite animal? Why?

Blob fish. Blob fishes may not look the best but who really cares.Something they do is live without caring about what people think of them. Blob fish may be ugly to you but to me they are beautiful.They are also rare. If there isn't a lot of something and it's hard to find isn't that beautiful to know people try to look for it? People don't care about what they do but why they do it. How they live and what's the purpose of it. Are they here for no reason or is there a bigger purpose to that and that's why I like the blob fish. Plus it's underrated and under dogs need to be represented.

5) What is your favorite color?
Mahogany. A beautiful natural color

6) What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
Fandom

7) Describe your ideal home
Small cozy and manageable. A nice little house to have where there's enough space for me to do what I do without being confining or too open of a space that I get bored with. Something that's easy to clean up in a mess and where I have to find new ideas to make things work.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle?

An important quality to have in battle is the quality of instinct and intelligence. Trusting your gut without thinking twice while employing it in a way that works for you. Comfort is something you need in battle even if it's not the type of comfort you think of at first.

9)What role would you rather have in a teamfight?

Support. I'm not the type to watch my friends suffer or the type to just step in for them from the fear I'm not strong enough to help but if I support them while in their fight I know what I'm doing to help while they do their own thing.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I'd only use my power to a limit on myself and my friends. If they find out about it I'd only let them use it in important situations while I in private would honestly use in stupid ways just because I can.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

I'd let their reputation ruin. I have to be the friend to back you up no matter what while teaching you a lesson. It doesn't matter what others think of you because you're still my friend. Besides me hanging with my friend would ruin my reputation by affiliation anyways so no matter what it would be bad but I'd always be there for help.

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I wish I could have thirtyfive fidget spinners
I wish I could have a meatball sub
I wish another genie came to grant three wishes for me

13) When most afraid you...

Try to calm myself down and breathe. If that doesn't work I become brave and get a big dose of adrenaline from fear and if all else fails I close my eyes and make the situation go well in my head and try to repeat it.

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

I try my best to be calm and face it with an open mind. When relaxed you can do a lot of things

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated

E) is everywhere

16) Above all else, you put your trust in...

Humility

17) Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...

How I look for a good first impression

18) What is your stance on animals and plants?

Animal and plants help everything live. Humans are animals too which means we aren't left out in the process and we all are the same page on helping earth live.

19) What is your stance on killing?

Killing isn't needed unless nothing else can help. Killing can only be used as a last resort. Killing someone can cause great guilt and that doesn't help in the end

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

A superhero. I'd be able to help people in different ways and stop or even change super villains. Many of them have just reasons for what they do. They just need help approaching it in a more humane way

21) What is your main quality,in your opinion?

My empathy for others. I understand and can even feel how others feel which can make them feel more relateable and as if someone went through what they went through and it's very comforting for people which helps

22) What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?

My observation skills. I look way too much into things which gives me anxiety of specific situations because I know it's possible and it scares me to see all the factors of it happening playing its part when I don't want it to.

23) Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
Sometimes it's relateable but most of the time it actually works for me. I'm an Aquarius
Your power is "Spreadsheet", an ability with which you can turn your eyes the color mahogany, and while in that state, looking at any living creature also allows you to see their "stats" in numerical forms like in a spreadsheet, and allows you to identify the powers of others.

Questions-
Idea Idea

Justice is the law doing what it needs to punish someone for what they did.Even if you don't agree with it

Victory is the act of winning. Even if you have to cheat it's still a victory even if to some people it's not morally right

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or freinds, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?

I'd save the child. What everyone has in common in this situation is they all have possibly already lived their lives,but the child hasn't. The kid didn't get married,or learn from mistakes. They'd just die and that's not right.

The golden takin. It's my favorite animal because of it's beauty while also being dangerous. While it looks graceful it also can easily ram you and that's something I'd want to achieve someday. Being dangerous and having my owwn defenses without scaring people away.

Birch. It's a light color that's also solid. Very nice

Fandom

A big place that's also manageable. Being in a big home alone is scary for me but being in a house that's big for me and manageable goes a long way in how organized I can be.

The quality of silence. If you're quiet than the enemy won't hear you. Then you can get the drop on them in a surprise attack and win

Support. Helping my friends and other people is hard without being strong so while they fight I can give buffs or heal so I can still be a big part without fighting as much.

10) Imagine you wake up one day with a power. If it gets out you have it, it would mean danger to you, but the power may be useful to you or to those around you. What do you do?

I'd let the government know of the power but they wouldn't be able to do anything to me. I would legally put them in the standpoint to not be able to do that because there are other ways for it. Like waiting until I have children or somehow give someone else my powers. The government can't be able to experiment on me without my consent.

11) Your best friend blamed you for something they did and now your reputation is ruined, however, if the truth gets out your friend will be in far worse conditions. What do you do?

Unless what they did for good I'd let they're reputation ruin. As a friend I'd have to let them learn from their mistakes and not bail them out every time

12) A genie offers you three wishes. He explains that any wish-rule-affecting wishes, any direct influence on others wishes or vague reality altering wishes of permanent effect are forbidden and if requested (or if you try to pull a fast one on the genie) instead of your wish being granted you are killed. What are your three wishes?

I wish you were my friend
I wish (insert crushes name here) would say yes to the next thing I ask him
I wish there was another genie here

Try to process the situation even if panicked and let things play themselves out

14) When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...

Find the counterpart to it and use that counterpart to confront them

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Others. Even if I don't like it in a pinch I rely off of others to help me even if they can't in any way. It comforts me to know that someone at least tried to help

My things to see if I everything then my clothes and face to see if I look at least casual enough for it

They make the world go round even if they're gross

It has to be done sometimes to stop someone. Or for them to even realize what they done they have to suffer what happened to that person

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?

A villain. Being a superhero gives too much morals and in the end it comes to what really is the definition of a superhero. Being one is too confining and as a villain I can do what I want without a care in the world. Even though as a villain I wouldn't like the others but I'd more of a villain in the sense of I'm breaking the law not in a sense of destroying earth. It's more a vigilante in a way but even to the good guys have to break laws from time to time.

My empathy for others. I know how you feel if we like it or not but it's more comfortable in an way and it's easier for me to help

My fear. I always think I do something wrong so I'm held back by the constant fact in the back of my head I did something wrong and I end up doing it without thinking or not doing anything at all from fear I'll mess up and it does. My constant anxiety makes me do stupid things and hide what I don't like even if it's good and that feelings eats me up on the insides sometimes

Not really,but sometimes it can be sort of accurate. Aquarius

Last edited:
Ok, before anyone else posts here, please think VERY carefully about what a FLAW is.
I've been holding it in, but it's seriously getting to a ridiculous point. A flaw is not something good that can end bad for you, it's strictly something bad. Heck, even if that wasn't self-evident enough, something like "being helpful" to cite the latest example, is definitely not your biggest flaw. In case of doubt, look at the trait without an explanation and ask yourself if that is actually a damm flaw on it's own...

Ok, before anyone else posts here, please think VERY carefully about what a FLAW is.
I've been holding it in, but it's seriously getting to a ridiculous point. A flaw is not something good that can end bad for you, it's strictly something bad. Heck, even if that wasn't self-evident enough, something like "being helpful" to cite the latest example, is definitely not your biggest flaw. In case of doubt, look at the trait without an explanation and ask yourself if that is actually a damm flaw on it's own...
Oh my gosh I'm very sorry. I have a lot of things on my plate I didn't look it over I'm sorry I'll change it one sec

It's ok, I'm sorry I took it out on ya like that, this has just been bugging me for so long it's kinda built up a bit too much...
It's fine. At least the feelings out so you're not as triggered if someone does it again. I've done the world a favor by messing up lol. Anyways yea it's fixed

Questions-
Idea Idea

Justice is the law doing what it needs to punish someone for what they did.Even if you don't agree with it

Victory is the act of winning. Even if you have to cheat it's still a victory even if to some people it's not morally right

I'd save the child. What everyone has in common in this situation is they all have possibly already lived their lives,but the child hasn't. The kid didn't get married,or learn from mistakes. They'd just die and that's not right.

The golden takin. It's my favorite animal because of it's beauty while also being dangerous. While it looks graceful it also can easily ram you and that's something I'd want to achieve someday. Being dangerous and having my owwn defenses without scaring people away.

Birch. It's a light color that's also solid. Very nice

Fandom

A big place that's also manageable. Being in a big home alone is scary for me but being in a house that's big for me and manageable goes a long way in how organized I can be.

The quality of silence. If you're quiet than the enemy won't hear you. Then you can get the drop on them in a surprise attack and win

Support. Helping my friends and other people is hard without being strong so while they fight I can give buffs or heal so I can still be a big part without fighting as much.

I'd let the government know of the power but they wouldn't be able to do anything to me. I would legally put them in the standpoint to not be able to do that because there are other ways for it. Like waiting until I have children or somehow give someone else my powers. The government can't be able to experiment on me without my consent.

Unless what they did for good I'd let they're reputation ruin. As a friend I'd have to let them learn from their mistakes and not bail them out every time

I wish you were my friend
I wish (insert crushes name here) would say yes to the next thing I ask him
I wish there was another genie here

Try to process the situation even if panicked and let things play themselves out

Find the counterpart to it and use that counterpart to confront them

15) Beauty....
E) is everywhere

Others. Even if I don't like it in a pinch I rely off of others to help me even if they can't in any way. It comforts me to know that someone at least tried to help

My things to see if I everything then my clothes and face to see if I look at least casual enough for it

They make the world go round even if they're gross

It has to be done sometimes to stop someone. Or for them to even realize what they done they have to suffer what happened to that person

A villain. Being a superhero gives too much morals and in the end it comes to what really is the definition of a superhero. Being one is too confining and as a villain I can do what I want without a care in the world. Even though as a villain I wouldn't like the others but I'd more of a villain in the sense of I'm breaking the law not in a sense of destroying earth. It's more a vigilante in a way but even to the good guys have to break laws from time to time.

My empathy for others. I know how you feel if we like it or not but it's more comfortable in an way and it's easier for me to help

My fear. I always think I do something wrong so I'm held back by the constant fact in the back of my head I did something wrong and I end up doing it without thinking or not doing anything at all from fear I'll mess up and it does. My constant anxiety makes me do stupid things and hide what I don't like even if it's good and that feelings eats me up on the insides sometimes

Not really,but sometimes it can be sort of accurate. Aquarius
Your power is "Cold and Clean", an ability which can quickly liberate a special component into certain deterrents or acids, which makes them instantly grow and freeze, while also changing their composition sligtly. While they can still be used as cleaning tools, the mix can be injected into the blood stream to act with an anesthesiac effect. You can secrete the component by itself, however, making it freeze itself into talons.

oh and since I´m on a roll with this, I also want to remind people, if you try to pull a fast one of the genie, you get killed instead of getting your wishes granted.

And if you tell the truth about the best friend, they get a fate far worse than just their rep ruined.

Your power is "Cold and Clean", an ability which can quickly liberate a special component into certain deterrents or acids, which makes them instantly grow and freeze, while also changing their composition sligtly. While they can still be used as cleaning tools, the mix can be injected into the blood stream to act with an anesthesiac effect. You can secrete the component by itself, however, making it freeze itself into talons.
I'm really dumb. I had my sibs explain it kinda but can you dumb it down for me sorry for the trouble I just want a full understanding

I'm really dumb. I had my sibs explain it kinda but can you dumb it down for me sorry for the trouble I just want a full understanding
basically a thing comes out of your skin which can mix with detergent to make it expand and freeze very quickly. The frozen detergent can then be used both for cleaning purposes and as an anethesia.

basically a thing comes out of your skin which can mix with detergent to make it expand and freeze very quickly. The frozen detergent can then be used both for cleaning purposes and as an anethesia.
Woah that actually sounds cool. Anyways thanks for the power and sorry again for the trouble

Justice is an idea that when someone does wrong, a deed must be done to balance the scales.

Victory is when you overcome and prove to the world that you can.

A child has not yet loved their life. I'd like to to give them that opportunity.

Pandas. They're surprisingly ferocious.

Purple.

Fantasy.

7) Describe your ideal home.
My ideal home is a place where my beliefs are respected and I can live without fear. I could care less what it looks like.

Selflessness.

I'm the guy that shouts out helpful criticism on the sideline while sipping my tea.

I would study it, try to understand what I can, and perhaps help people more deserving of me to gain these powers.

I don't care what others think of me; it's what I think of me that counts. I would take the blame, then try and figure out why my friend did this.

1. Cure for the common cold
2. Bring back 1940's trends
3. I have no more wishes. I would be happy after that.

Hide my fear through comforting others more afraid.

Rationalize, and try to use some other skill to overcome.

15) Beauty....
A) Is in the eye of the beholder.

God. Sounds cheesy, but it's true. Call me clichéd.

... and make sure I have my book, 'cause that's all I'll be doing.

Uh... I like both, and have had good experiences with both.

Killing is taking one life so you may save another.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain, which would it be, and what would you become one for?
Superhero, if only protect those that can't protect themselves.

21) What is your best quality, in your opinion?
I am able to understand what people are going through, and adapt to those feelings.

Self-doubt and denial.

It's load of crap. Pisces.

Justice is an idea that when someone does wrong, a deed must be done to balance the scales.

Victory is when you overcome and prove to the world that you can.

A child has not yet loved their life. I'd like to to give them that opportunity.

Pandas. They're surprisingly ferocious.

Purple.

Fantasy.

My ideal home is a place where my beliefs are respected and I can live without fear. I could care less what it looks like.

Selflessness.

I'm the guy that shouts out helpful criticism on the sideline while sipping my tea.

I would study it, try to understand what I can, and perhaps help people more deserving of me to gain these powers.

I don't care what others think of me; it's what I think of me that counts. I would take the blame, then try and figure out why my friend did this.

1. Cure for the common cold
2. Bring back 1940's trends
3. I have no more wishes. I would be happy after that.

Hide my fear through comforting others more afraid.

Rationalize, and try to use some other skill to overcome.

15) Beauty....

God. Sounds cheesy, but it's true. Call me clichéd.

... and make sure I have my book, 'cause that's all I'll be doing.

Uh... I like both, and have had good experiences with both.

Killing is taking one life so you may save another.

20) If you were to become a superhero or supervillain, which would it be, and what would you become one for?
Superhero, if only protect those that can't protect themselves.

21) What is your best quality, in your opinion?
I am able to understand what people are going through, and adapt to those feelings.

Self-doubt and denial.

It's load of crap. Pisces.
Your power is called "Hijack", an ability which allows you to tune your brainwaves into being able to take over any broadcasting medium, like radio, television, computers, etc... Within a certain range. You can´t control those things, though, yet you can overlap your own voice and images over whatever is being displayed.

I believe Justice is death. Whatever you do in life, whether good or bad, won't matter once you die. All things come to pass.

Complete domination over the obstacle in your way.

The attractive person. The others were either criminals or useless anyway.

The Dragon. It's fire conjuring ability, combined with it's ferocious and imposing look make it deadly yet Noble.

Blood red.

Fandom.

A futuristic mansion complete with they best and latest of everything.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Complete domination. When people see what happens to those who mess with me, they'll surrender.

Lead. I fight first to scare the most and kill the rest.

Hide it around groups. Use it in secluded fights.

Tell the truth. If I'm blamed for something I did do, whatever. But if not, I couldn't care less about what happens to them.

Ultimate fire ability, imortality, and godlike physical ability.

Fight. I take my emotions out on people.

Beat them in everything else

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Myself.

If I have everything I brought with me.

I don't care about anything if it doesn't affect me.

I'm fine with it as long as it isn't me

A supervillain for fun.

My no sugarcoating attitude.

My habit of fighting.

Capricorn.

What is justice to you?
To each their own. Justice to me is what each individual human considers right and wrong, created from a culmination of personal experiences and other influences form the world around them and their peers.

What is victory to you?
A victory is a condition in which one overcomes a given task, whether the task be from themselves or someone else.

You are a hero… What do you do?
Save the person that I have close ties to, as they are the only one of any worth to me. Besides which, no one can hide forever.

What is your favorite animal? Why?
Humans. I think it’s quite obvious why.

What is your favorite color?
Red. Such a beautiful color, and interpreted in so many different ways.

What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I roleplay for the sake of diversity, to escape reality. So, in a sense, every single one.

Describe your ideal home.
Convenient.

What is the most important quality to have in battle?
The most important quality is the foresight and intelligence to win the fight before it even begins.

What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A teamfight? Why would I be in a teamfight?

Imagine you wake up one day with a power… What do you do?
It depends on the pros and cons of me revealing that I had such power. If the benefits outweigh the risks, of course I would use such a power. And even if it were very close, there are ways to keep things secret.

Your best friend blamed you... What do you do?
Anyone who frames me in such a way is no friend of mine. I would make certain the truth gets out.

A genie offers you three wishes… What are your three wishes?
My first wish would be the ability to answer any question. Needless to say, I think I will hold on to the other two.

When most afraid you...
Remind myself that my life is insignificant compared to the scope of the world regardless. Really, there’s a reason my username is Particle. It’s because that’s what I am.

When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Crush their spirits in a different area. Then perhaps they will be demoralized enough to surpass in the original area in question.

Beauty....
…is in the eye of the beholder.

Above all else, you put your trust in...
Nothing. Otherwise, I would not be able to evolve and grow.

Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That I am bringing things that will allow me to entertain others.

What is your stance on animals and plants?
Necessary.

What is your stance on killing?
Necessary.

If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Really, is there any difference between the two? In the eyes of either, the other is the villain. In any case, both are radicals. I would become one to protect my own ideals.

What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Oddly enough, the ability to empathize. In fact, I think that sometimes, my emotions are all from those around me, as opposed to my own.

What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My disability to schedule and use time effectively. Which is not to say I have a short attention span. It’s simply that I always lack the will to do what is required.

Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
If I believed in such things, I would know my sign.

I believe Justice is death. Whatever you do in life, whether good or bad, won't matter once you die. All things come to pass.

Complete domination over the obstacle in your way.

The attractive person. The others were either criminals or useless anyway.

The Dragon. It's fire conjuring ability, combined with it's ferocious and imposing look make it deadly yet Noble.

Blood red.

Fandom.

A futuristic mansion complete with they best and latest of everything.

8) What is the most important quality to have in battle? Complete domination. When people see what happens to those who mess with me, they'll surrender.

Lead. I fight first to scare the most and kill the rest.

Hide it around groups. Use it in secluded fights.

Tell the truth. If I'm blamed for something I did do, whatever. But if not, I couldn't care less about what happens to them.

Ultimate fire ability, imortality, and godlike physical ability.

Fight. I take my emotions out on people.

Beat them in everything else

15) Beauty....
D) Is overrated

Myself.

If I have everything I brought with me.

I don't care about anything if it doesn't affect me.

I'm fine with it as long as it isn't me

A supervillain for fun.

My no sugarcoating attitude.

My habit of fighting.

Capricorn.
Your power is "half-dragon". You permanently develop a dragon´s head and tail, adjusted to a human body´s size. Your scales are able to stop strong blades, your horns can ram down a door, your maw break someone´s arm, your tail knock down a pro wrestler and most importantly, your fire-breathing can tear down a building in one go. However, because the rest of your body is still human, it has none of these properties except in your head or tail, whose size and weight make your movements much slower and sluggish. Furthermore, if you don´t give your body proper time to cool down between fire-breathing, or breathe fire for too long, you will end up cooking yourself from the inside.

What is justice to you?
To each their own. Justice to me is what each individual human considers right and wrong, created from a culmination of personal experiences and other influences form the world around them and their peers.

What is victory to you?
A victory is a condition in which one overcomes a given task, whether the task be from themselves or someone else.

You are a hero… What do you do?
Save the person that I have close ties to, as they are the only one of any worth to me. Besides which, no one can hide forever.

What is your favorite animal? Why?
Humans. I think it’s quite obvious why.

What is your favorite color?
Red. Such a beautiful color, and interpreted in so many different ways.

What is your favorite roleplaying genre?
I roleplay for the sake of diversity, to escape reality. So, in a sense, every single one.

Describe your ideal home.
Convenient.

What is the most important quality to have in battle?
The most important quality is the foresight and intelligence to win the fight before it even begins.

What role would you rather have in a teamfight?
A teamfight? Why would I be in a teamfight?

Imagine you wake up one day with a power… What do you do?
It depends on the pros and cons of me revealing that I had such power. If the benefits outweigh the risks, of course I would use such a power. And even if it were very close, there are ways to keep things secret.

Your best friend blamed you... What do you do?
Anyone who frames me in such a way is no friend of mine. I would make certain the truth gets out.

A genie offers you three wishes… What are your three wishes?
My first wish would be the ability to answer any question. Needless to say, I think I will hold on to the other two.

When most afraid you...
Remind myself that my life is insignificant compared to the scope of the world regardless. Really, there’s a reason my username is Particle. It’s because that’s what I am.

When attempting to confront something superior to yourself in a certain area, you...
Crush their spirits in a different area. Then perhaps they will be demoralized enough to surpass in the original area in question.

Beauty....
…is in the eye of the beholder.

Above all else, you put your trust in...
Nothing. Otherwise, I would not be able to evolve and grow.

Right before leaving for a party you make sure to check...
That I am bringing things that will allow me to entertain others.

What is your stance on animals and plants?
Necessary.

What is your stance on killing?
Necessary.

If you were to become a superhero or supervillain which would it be and what would you become one for?
Really, is there any difference between the two? In the eyes of either, the other is the villain. In any case, both are radicals. I would become one to protect my own ideals.

What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Oddly enough, the ability to empathize. In fact, I think that sometimes, my emotions are all from those around me, as opposed to my own.

What is your biggest flaw, in your opinion?
My disability to schedule and use time effectively. Which is not to say I have a short attention span. It’s simply that I always lack the will to do what is required.

Do you believe in the zodiac? What is your sign?
If I believed in such things, I would know my sign.
Your ability is "The Dumps". Your ability causes you to emitt an aura that demoralizes people near you depending on how down in the dumps you feel. Anything from being a little bit sleepy or cranky to having suicidal levels of depression contributes to this.

Justice is making sure that good things are awarded and bad things are punished.

To have what was in your head come true in real life.

I'd like to say that I'd go after criminals, making a sacrifice, but I'd probably rescue the person that's close to me.

Frogs, because they do everything with the same, badass facial expression.

Green.

Don't really have one. I play Warhammer a lot if that counts xd

Placed in some quiet and green place, but far away from a lake, because mosquitoes.

Fast problem-solving skills.

Tank all the way.

Keep it mostly to myself, tell only a handfull that I have it, and only use it when the situation really calls for it.

I would say that I did that to protect my friend.

A lot of money. Ability to read 10 times faster. Ability to like any food.

Make up an excuse to run away.

try to act normal

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My luck.

My phone is charged.

Impotant, but prefer animals, because of the diversity.

Sometimes killing somebody is better then letting them live. Be it euthanasia, or capital punishment.

I would like to take care of some issues regarding inequality and lack of justice. I would just do my thing, not calling myself a hero or a villain.

Quick learner.

Quick to give up.

Kinda. Aries

Justice is making sure that good things are awarded and bad things are punished.

To have what was in your head come true in real life.

I'd like to say that I'd go after criminals, making a sacrifice, but I'd probably rescue the person that's close to me.

Frogs, because they do everything with the same, badass facial expression.

Green.

Don't really have one. I play Warhammer a lot if that counts xd

Placed in some quiet and green place, but far away from a lake, because mosquitoes.

Fast problem-solving skills.

Tank all the way.

Keep it mostly to myself, tell only a handfull that I have it, and only use it when the situation really calls for it.

I would say that I did that to protect my friend.

A lot of money. Ability to read 10 times faster. Ability to like any food.

Make up an excuse to run away.

try to act normal

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

My luck.

My phone is charged.

Impotant, but prefer animals, because of the diversity.

Sometimes killing somebody is better then letting them live. Be it euthanasia, or capital punishment.

I would like to take care of some issues regarding inequality and lack of justice. I would just do my thing, not calling myself a hero or a villain.

Quick learner.

Quick to give up.

Kinda. Aries
Your ability is "Inkheart", and it allows you to conjure up objects or creatures you read in books to aid you for a few seconds. It come with details filled with a mix of your subconscious understanding of the thing, and what you read about it. However, once the effect is over, you cannot summon that thing again, nor anythign that shares it´s name or type (for example, if you summon an excalibur, you cannot summon another excalibur or magic/holy sword [depends on the version] sword again). You also become a slightly faster reader because your brain naturally absorbs the info about the things you will be summoning.

When the bad guy finally gets what's comin' to him/her, no matter how long its been since he/she did something evil.

When the villain gives up on his evil deeds, and really, truly becomes a good person. because the fight isn't over until they stop.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
The other hero, because the news would probably bombard my character with a bad record if I didn't.

Pangolin. Because they are little armadillos, but BETTER IN EVERY SINGLE WAY.

Orange.

Superhero.

One with many decorations, paintings, and an overall beautiful wallpaper.

Strong armor, otherwise, you're going DOWN.

Tank.

Use it for good, but only when totally necessary. like when there's a rouge policeman, 'cause the rest of the police force isn't going to stop him.

Let the cat out of the bag. after all, what did he ever do for you? strap your life to a nuclear warhead and blow it up, that's what.

To have a pet pangolin, to be super strong, and to have armor plates on my back, why not.

Curl into a ball and cry.

I don't quite understand this one. help please?

15) Beauty....

My gut feeling, because you never know what someone else is thinking, so might as well take a guess.

My personal belongings, and to make sure to say goodbye.

I LOVE 'EM. They're beautiful.

it depends. if the victim just did a petty theft or something minor/medium, then it's terrible. but if the victim murdered somebody or raped somebody, they can die for all I care.

Hero, because it's morally right.

I think most things are beautiful, but not everything. because some things are just f*cked up.

I get depressed and hopeless in the face of fear/stress.

Nope, and I don't know.

This is such an amazing idea! Thank you for doing this. ^^

Fairness and consequence.

Winning.

3) You are a hero. A villain you were fighting has trapped in separate rooms a child, an elderly, a war veteran, a fellow superhero with a good record (but also is a jackass), one of your close family members or friends, three criminals (all criminals in one room), a priest and an attractive person of the sex you´re attracted to. Needless to say, you can only rescue one room or you can save none and catch the criminal (leaving everyone to die). What do you do?
Family member/friend.

Dogs. Unconditional love and that look when they run around in an open field.

Sky blue.

RPG. Choice based games.

A big, luxury house in the country with great wifi. Private, quiet, and comfortable.

Sheer incomparable power.

MAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGEMAGE.

Either way I'd tell those closest to me and use it to mine, and their, advantage.

Doesn't sound like much of a friend; I'd be deeply hurt but probably take the blame anyway.

Magic, money, and the ability to learn skills at an accelerated rate (e.g, languages, instruments, sports).

Hide.

Try to remain calm and think out a decent plan.

15) Beauty....
B) Comes from within
C) Is your middle name
D) Is overrated
E) is everywhere

Myself.

My appearance.

I love both a lot! I'm one of those people who name and talk to their plants.

Depends on the situation as sometimes death is a mercy. I don't condone murder but there is also protecting the people you care about.

Superhero. I wouldn't want to be a superhero unless I was extremely powerful, and then I'd feel like it was my duty to try and make a difference. To protect those who can't protect themselves.

21) What is your main quality, in your opinion?
Loyalty.

Takes things too personally (e.g, why haven't they texted me back? was it something I did?)

My sign fits my personality fairly well, so maybe? Cancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back