• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Icewind Dale (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Icewind Dale Trinket
Adventuring gear
Icewind Dale Trinkets
d100 Trinket
01-04 A small wooden figurine of a yawning walrus, painted in red and black
05-08 A pair of scrimshaw cufflinks with an image of a fisherman on a boat engraved on them
09-12 A small iron key with a frayed blue and gold cord tied to it
13-16 A small illustrated book of Northlander myths that has pages missing
17-20 A damaged scrimshaw cameo depicting a merfolk
21-24 A stone from a burial cairn with a tiny Dwarvish rune carved into it
25-28 A ripped cloth sail with a symbol you don't recognize
29-32 An Ulu knife with a scrimshaw handle
33-36 A jar containing an unidentifiable, sweet, sticky substance
37-40 A delicate glass ball painted with snowflakes, capped by a metal loop with a tiny hook attached to it
41-44 An expedition log with missing pages and a pressed flower used as a bookmark
45-48 An owl figurine carved from whalebone
49-52 A sewing box that smells of old wood and has three spools of blue thread inside
53-56 A scrimshaw-handled ink pen with black runic designs along its length
57-60 A brooch made from a small insect encased in amber
61-64 A scrimshaw pepper shaker etched with the letter W
65-68 An old, wooden-handled ice pick stained with blood that won't wash off
69-72 A fabric doll bearing an angry expression
73-76 A set of wind chimes made from seashells
77-80 A beautiful silver tin that, when opened, emits the smell of rotting fish
81-84 A bloodstained dreamcatcher made from fishing line, gold wire, and snowy owlbear feathers
85-88 A figurine of a polar bear made of ice that never melts
89-92 A snow globe that doesn't need to be shaken
93-96 A piece of sea glass shaped like a unicorn's horn
97-00 A dark blue scarf that gets lighter in shade the higher the altitude of the wearer

I found the trinket table from the book
That's it! You guys can roll on that instead! Same thing:

Screen Shot 2021-10-20 at 3.15.26 PM.png

Lets see what I get

77-80 A beautiful silver tin that, when opened, emits the smell of rotting fish

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that with the character i've presented, she could probably get along with just about anyone so long as they're not too uppity, don't mind gobbos, and understand her issues. She's an urchin, but scholarly. Information is kinda her thing.

That being said, I would have no qualms at all with everyone already knowing her. She is very urban, though, for whatever that matters.

I am looking forward to writing with you all. ^_^

rolling for trinket...

49-52: a sewing box that smells of old wood and has three spools of blue thread inside

cuuute, it'd probably be from my character's parents or something

I think that Mor'du is done, too.

I'll roll for my trinket: An owl figurine carved from whalebone.

The Dapper Mog The Dapper Mog she seems lovely ! don't know if my druid would be too fond though, so lest she's the one who tags along with him, or if we're doing the party knows each other beforehand, idk if it's likely

basically done just need to figure out who Strawberri's patron is since the patron effects how she looks while in her from of dread subclass feature.

I got the Strawberri name off a random fairy name generator and I thought it cute so I picked it

I did not explicitly state, but implied in my little "expectations" section. You guys are a party working together. You don't have to like each other, but for some reasonβ€”which I mentioned you guys can determine/decideβ€”it makes sense for you all to work together as a party, and so you do.

Allies. Not necessarily friends, but allies.

basically done just need to figure out who Strawberri's patron is since the patron effects how she looks while in her from of dread subclass feature.

I got the Strawberri name off a random fairy name generator and I thought it cute so I picked it
I love it. I was just looking at her sheet. Fantastic.

oh right, i think i probably misremembered/misread it, but yeah, kreor would be understandably be good with working togetherβ€” anyone have any thoughts on how the party would've gotten together ?

Not sure why they came together but Strawberri is the mighty leader of this group/only person good at charisma skills.

i just looked through and you're right and i honestly kind of love it. i don't know about everyone else but i think strawberri could be the connection for all of us ? i do think the length of how long the group has been traveling together before the adventure would impact kreor's dynamic with the group. if it's been for a while, he'd be more comfortable and used to them, but if it was fairly recent, he'd still be quite guarded.

I don't imagine Fret will have been with the party long. Heck, since they're level 1 she could basically just be an urchin that attached herself to them and still needs to prove herself useful.

Strawberri flies onto a table with a huge smile on her face. "Can you believe it? It has a couple weeks since the day we all became the bestest of friends. On that day, I was making some flowers blossom with magic preparing to do a painting when I encountered ...

Well I am done, unless there are any jarring issues with my sheet

If anyone wants to talk a bit of pre-thread who knows who stuffs, mention me

First post is up:

oooh, super excited ! should we wait to discuss something more concrete for the party or just go with they're recently formed, maybe took on one quest before they headed out to ice wind dale ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back