• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Icewind Dale (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Either will work. You don’t have to decide right this second. I kind of framed you into the middle of the scene, so we can discover it “on screen” (in-character) if you want.

alright ! i'll wait to see what the others think, then get a reply in either today or tomorrow

Talking to important lore character but I have no idea what to question them about. At least I got a first post out and moved the story a little.

Hes obviously evil. We should ask him why hes causing all the bad things in the ten towns

We have a base now to store all the random stuff we get on adventures but are too heavy to carry around everywhere.

Having a good place to sleep can't be a bad thing.

Do you have a discord server for OOC or anything?

Also, do you want to have any kind of posting order? I just want to make sure if I make a small reply I won't be stepping on any toes or anything.

Generally, so long as we are in a non-combat scene like this, posting order is not a worry. If you have a comment to make, go for it. :)

Blegh weird post posted. Dlightly regretting playing a character that can only replay the speech from others. Takesme like 30 minutes to form a simple sentence

Kenku have cool abilities but the language thing is a real challenge.

pointlessly it's cool to know that Strawberri is officially the shortest

Do you have a discord server for OOC or anything?
Sorry, no. I keep it all in RPN. Feel free to chat here as much as you like!

Also, do you want to have any kind of posting order? I just want to make sure if I make a small reply I won't be stepping on any toes or anything.
Nope! Only really in combat. And I do side initiative, so not even really there either. LOL.

Generally, so long as we are in a non-combat scene like this, posting order is not a worry. If you have a comment to make, go for it. :)
Thank you, friend, as always, for fielding.

Blegh weird post posted. Dlightly regretting playing a character that can only replay the speech from others. Takesme like 30 minutes to form a simple sentence
This brings up another thing I didn't mention! I give you a lot of leeway to make changes during level 1. If there is anything you want to change about your character or change characters, you can do so freely during level 1.

That goes for everyone!

Psychie Psychie Ilikepie Ilikepie noleraii noleraii

I have been watching crit role campaign 3 episode 2, they have a character that's playing the same warlock subclass as Strawberri

hii, sorry, i've been held up with some school stuff, i'll reply as soon as i can ! (though probably in the next few days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back