• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I wish i could think of a cheesy joke, anyways here a 1x1 search

The Goat Sin

Philosophus Rex
Hey guys, so currently I'm looking to try an break some writers block. And what better way than this. I would prefer something more long term with OC. I haven't got many plot Ideas but that's part of the fun in my opinion is starting with nothing more than a basic idea and seeing where it goes.I do however wish to say that magic can be part of the story just not something specifically pivotal

Plot candies
1616780580792.png
1616780608915.png

Last edited:
Hey there! I think that we might be really good rp partners. Here is my 1x1 check just in case you'd like to check it out and see if anything I have cooked up (from plots to ocs) interests you! Anyways, feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back