• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Closed) I was reborn into a fantasy world?! (Isekai Anime)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
World: Ark'nos

You all died. But luckily for you fate had other plans, brought to a new fantasy world called .Ark'nos A medieval fantasy world where fantasy races and magic exist. A fantasy world where magic and different races exist. There are 5 continents that exist: . Veabuth, Neomors, Azazad, Igrel, and Nascent. Our Characters will begun in Veabuth.
Our characters will gain Access through to other continents via teleportation or air transportation of magical beasts later on. Soon our characters will encounter the revival of the Demon Lord Oobaru who shall send waves of demons every month from another dimension to try to attack continents, villages and kingdoms to conquer Ark'nos. It will be up to our heroes to become stronger and fight off the war and win it for Ark'nos.

However you're all just children again. Your arrival was prophecized by the Goddess A'mir. Special Children reincarnated from another world with their memories intact, you've all grown up in the Kingdom of D'irk being raised within the royal castle for your coming of age ceremonies at age 16, when the Demon Lord Oobaru has reawoken and returned to conquer Ark'nos with his demon army. You're set to head off and become stronger traveling the world.

Playable Races:
Demi-humans: Half Animal, Half Human
Humans
Elves

Other humanoid races can be run by me.

Info:

1. I will be using a soft magical system. You will pick a race, a weapon, and some kind of magic type and we'll run with it. Feel free to brainstorm something if you want to ask for something specific.
Honestly I want this to be very-very anime-like. We'll be hitting those Isekai and Anime vibes so I'll be forcing some tropes to occur in the form of conveniently inserted plot events and scenes.
If you've watched anime you already know what to expect. Probably a mandatory bath-spa scene or cute costumes at some point. We can also plot what kind of elements we want to incorporate into the RP.

2. Our own Journey and Decisions will have an impact on the world as we travel through it. People will remember our characters and their actions, and locations may be affected depending on how we help prepare them for the incoming demon invasion.

3. This will be an open-world RP where our choices have effects. You will choose however your character was incorporated in their youth. Perhaps they were being raised by the Royal Family and raised as a prince or princess, perhaps they were training to become a knight, perhaps the Archmage had been teaching them magic since they were young. freedom of moving around the open world is allowed and people are allowed to forge their own quests or mini-plots or adventures as long as it doesn't interfere with the main story. You'll be allowed to join someone else's mini-adventure or do your own thing within the open world during free-time when no big plot point is occurring.

4. We'll be using Anime images because this is an Anime RP. No post length requirements or Character Limits however I would ask people don't post one sentence posts too often.

5. We'll build up to the coming of age ceremony. So we'll have time to RP people reacting to arriving in the new world and growing before starting the adventure.

Last edited:
I'd be down, and tbh im a big fan of anime. Of course there are a few things I'd like to ask, but as IRL takes priority it will have to wait.

question: is the world one they were familiar with before reincarnation? like is it a manga/anime or game from their old life?

seems cool!!
We have a CS and a OOC with a discord link attached if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back