• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie pouted when he noticed her clothes back on "Aww and here I thought you'd take up my offer on some public sex." He teased before digging through the food munching on the pretzels she brought

She rolled her eyes a little and leaned into him tiredly. “Mmm… I think I’m hitting a wall.” She mumbled. “Plus don’t need anymore reason for them to hound us.” She pointed out, feeling a little dizzy after all the exertion

Eddie gave a small frown nodding softly "Alright well lets eat this and get home okay?" He murmured kissing her temple gently

She shook her head and smiled at him a little “I promised I would help you plan the next campaign.” She mumbled, laying back on the blanket and watching him.

Eddie smiled some shaking his head "Its okay beautiful, if you want you can take a small nap." He murmured before pulling out his books to start writing.

She smiled and pulled her sunglasses out, laying back and just enjoying the warm sun and the smell of the water, letting the sound of eddies mutterings send her off to sleep.

Eddie gently nudged her some as the sun started to set "Carmen...Carmen.." he said in a sing songy voice before peppering kisses all over her face "Wakey wakey, we need to go." He murmured

She grumbled a little but looked up and let him pull her up to go get stuff back in the van and go back to the trailer, making her way inside with their stuff finding a smiling Wayne in the kitchen. “You need any help?” She asked him gesturing to the food.

Wayne gave the two a smile as they came in shaking his head some "No, but thank you though. Eddie you better keep this one around, trailor has never looked this good." He said giving a small chuckle

Eddie smiled happily as they got into the trailer seeing Wayne happy and awake for once. He loved his uncle to death, if it wasn't for him he would probably be in prison or in a ditch somewhere

She smiled and pat eddies chest. “He knows better than to ruin it.” She smiled, putting the extra snacks away for later then went to get settled in eddies room, pulling a book out.

Eddie chuckled some and got his jacket off before he went to set plates "Thanks Wayne. Hows the plant going?" He asked

He nodded a little and looked over at his nephew. “It’s not bad… wish I didn’t come home to a clogged toilet though… with plastic bags stuck in it…. I thought we agreed that you were gonna stop selling that stuff. Rick will dump you in it faster than a shotgun if he has the chance.” He warned him. “I do not want to see you go down like your dumbass of a father.” He warned him quietly.

Eddie frowned as he listened to.him giving a small nod "Yes sir." He mumbled before going to get Carmen for dinner. He sat in his room afterwards staying silent as he practiced his guitar and she read. He was in his head at the moment just thinking over what his uncle had said to him.

She got to a stopping point and put the book down, just laying back in bed and watching him tiredly. “You okay? You’ve been quiet since we got back.” She murmured, reaching her foot over and rubbing his back slowly, just frowning when she got no response. “Don’t stay up too late.” She murmured, scooting to the wall side so that he wouldn’t have to climb over her once he went to sleep for the night.

Eddie kept practicing not talking until he finally got tired. He placed his guitar back up on the wall and stripped to his boxers holding her close. He woke up that next morning grumbling softly as she squirmed around "Uh uh, sleep in today." He grumbled nuzzling his face in her neck

She smiled tiredly, hearing her love in his voice again even if it was a grumpy morning one. “I just gotta pee. Give me a second.” She mumbled, going to use the bathroom before coming back to bed and straddling his hips, laying on top of him. “Mmm is this better?” She mumbled, smiling tiredly

Eddie flung his arms around her as he felt her weight on him "Mmhmmm." He grumbled nuzzling his face in her neck "Sure is." He said quietly before nipping at her neck rocking his hips into hers.

She groaned a little and just moved to lay next to him, still snuggled close though "Wayne is home right now." She reminded him, "Later though."

Later ended up turning into a couple weeks because of her period and on top of that Wayne having a number of day shifts so he was always around while Eddie was as well but she'd promised she would show up to Hellfire tonight with snacks again, double the amount considering last time she hadn't shown up at all but she had got lost on the way through the building because of a few changes to the club rooms and finally she walked in right as Eddie was losing his shit at the whole club, frowning a little while she made a mental note to make sure she let him get his frustrations out later.

Eddie pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to the guys "You fucking tell him that either he is in our out! Lady Applejack is more than welcome to be a permanent resident if he wants to play with thr laundry basket dickwads but he will be banished from the damn club!" He yelled at Mike and Dustin getting tired of Lucas standing them up now repeatedly. He looked over at Carmen when she came in and immediately felt himself start to relax. He reached for her kissing her hand before letting her go set up snacks "Go get the food and we'll start." He muttered shooing them off. He was so tired lately, he had been actually studying for his finals and with A LOT of pent up sexual frustrations he was becoming very irratable.

She frowned as she wandered over to him, rubbing his shoulders. “You okay?” She asked him quietly, watching them swarm the snacks, handing hjm a couple cookies. “It’s just us tonight.,, Wayne picked up an extra shift.” She told him quietly and sat on his lap for a minute.

Eddie let his arms wrap around her waist giving a small nod "Good cause you're my allll night long." He murmured in her ear before nipping at her earlobe "I'll be fine, just getting a little urked about Sinclare." He mumbled before everyone came back around. He let her get up and sit beside him while they played feeling happier now that she was by his side. Once they were done the guys left after helping clean up a bit but now it was him and Carmen in the room. He went over and held her to him as she put away the snacks "Do I really have to wait until we get home? 'Cause ya know, I have a pretty damn perfect throne right over there."

She enjoyed spending the evening with them all, always loving to watch how he was at the head of a campaign. She was there for his first one two years ago but she’d never had the patience or attention span for the game herself. “Mmm… it doesn’t exactly scream comfy love.” She smiled but felt him grown into her hair and she just pushed her hips back on his. “If you insist though… you better take a seat. Cause you clearly need taking care of tonight.” She teased him, putting everything in her bags before turning back to face him.

Eddie groaned into her hair as she pushes back into his hips "Mmhmm I sure do." He said giving her a pouty lip and puppy dog eyes. He went to sit in his chair waiting for her to finish up. He smirked some as she straddled his waist groaning softly as she rocked her hips on him "You are too good for me." He said in a low voice as his breath got heavier

She smiled and shook her head. “Never Edward Munson.” She murmured to him, lifting her too so he had free access while she got busy undoing his jeans. “One of these days you’re gonna cut off circulation,” she muttered a little and held onto him a little tighter… neither of them bad noticed the door open while they were in the middle of their fun, or the clicks of a camera while the schools golden boy and his friends were gathering blackmail evidence for their own benefit.

Eddie laughed a bit at her "Nah, I'm sure I'm fine." He murmured before getting down the business with her. He was completely lost though once they had started, his mind clouded with only thoughts of her. He didn't notice the door, didn't notice the camera, nothing other than her. Once finished he panted softly and relaxed into the chair giving her a giant cheesy smile "I feel a million times better now." He teased before smacking her butt playfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back