• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

He just looked between them suspiciously, spitting the bruises down her legs. “Alright. Fresh one next week.” He grinned and left them to it, jumping back on his bike and leaving.

Carmen turned to him and smiled tiredly “See… worships you.” She murmured, patting his chest and headed back in with him, going back to his room to sit down and watched him, smiling a little. “Eddie… it wasn’t on purpose.” She tried to assure him.

Eddie gave Dustin a smile as he waved him off closing the door and locking it. He followed her to the room and nodded some "Yeah...I know you didn't." He said softly before he grabbed what was left of that stash and took it to the bathroom. He took a deep breath before dumping the contents down the toilet and flushed. He wanted it gone and no reminder of it.

She frowned and followed him. “Baby no you already bought it you shou-“ she cut off when he flushed. “You could have sold that.” She mumbled, rubbing his back a little. “I’m sorry,” she mumbled, frowning when he just pushed past her to go get dressed. “Why don’t we get out for the day?” She suggested.

Eddie didn't listen to her. He didn't care about selling it, he didn't care about the money he lost on it either. He pushed past her as went to get dressed glancing back at her when she mentioned going out "You feeling okay for that?" He asked before running a hand through his hair

Eddie turned to face her unable to meet her eyes "I'm pissed at myself. I should fucking been here; I should have pushed off my stupid club." He said before taking a shaky breath "If I had been even a few minutes later you'd be dead right now."

She frowned and watched him, stepping over to him and wrapping her arms around him tightly. “No… no you didn’t know. I don’t… we can’t have both of us freaking out… you gotta wait your turn.” She teased him gently.

Eddie wrapped his arms around her tightly and gave a small laugh nodding some as he buried his face in her hair. "Yeah, you got a point." He murmured before pulling back to look down at her "I got about $50.00 bucks from sales yesterday. Not a lot but we could grab a cheap breakfast if you want."

She shook her head. “I’m not hungry… I was thinking more about heading down to lovers lake?” She pointed out and headed out to his van. “Stop off at the seven eleven and get some food? Little picnic? Help you work on the next campaign?” She asked him smiling.

Eddie smiled wide at her and gave a nod "I knew I loved you for a reason." He said happily before grabbing his jacket kissing her gently on his way out to get his keys

“First one in picks the music.” She called to him as she was already jumping up in the cab, buckling up and watching him run over while she went to put her favorite Bon Jovi cassette in. “Ha!”

Eddie rushed after her gasping loudly "No! No! No! Don't subject me to that shit again! Let me listen to my new cassette damn it!" He yelled as he ran to the van and jumped in but it was too late

She grinned and turned it up laughing at him. “We can listen on the way back. Promise.” She told him, leaning back and watching him drive.

Eddie gave an over dramatic sigh before nodding some "Alright fine." He mumbled before starting to drive. He got to Lovers Lake about 30 minutes later and quickly got out of the van rushing to her side. "M'lady." He said as he opened the door and bowed

She smiled and got out, doing a fake curtesy and just took his hand, dragging him down towards the edge of the water. “Come on! Swim first snacks later,” she grinned but yelped when something sharp hit her in the face and she reached up, feeling blood on her cheek only to turn around and see the basketball team sitting a little ways away at the shore with all their girlfriends.

Eddie followed her down smiling widely. He frowned when he saw a rock hit the side of Carmen's cheek glaring at the basketball team. 'Get out of here Freaks!' He heard Jason yell. He took a deep breath before going to Carmen inspecting her face "Just a small scratch gorgeous, its okay." He said softly before kissing the top of her head. He frowned deeper when they made a remark about Carmen being a slut "You're just jealous that my woman puts out for me! Unlike you who has to get off with your hands!" He yelled back making a face at them before laughing

She frowned and just tugged on his arm, walking away with him, still heading to the shore but a different direction. “Eddie stop. Just leave them.” She muttered, still tugging on him until they got down there.

Eddie frowned but followed her to the shoreline "Fucking pricks. Didn't need to fucking throw something at you." He murmured before laying the blanket she had brought out for them "Ya know....should really scare them off and just fuck right here." He teased laughing loudly as she smacked his chest "It was a joke!"

She frowned and rolled her eyes. “I don’t know how you do it Eds.” She mumbled frowning some “Just brush people off like that?” She asked him and frowned, leaning back against him between his legs.

Eddie shrugged some playing with her hair some "Eh who gives a shit ya know? Forced conformity is a crock of shit that I don't buy into. So fuck 'em." He murmured smiling down at her "Not like anyone will care once you leave highschool, trust me by the end of May we will be looonnngg gone from here."

She smiled a little and rest her head back against him. “I’m going swimming.” She told him, reaching into her bag though and taking her Walkman out, plus his new tape and passed them both to him. “Here.” She smiled and handed them over before stripping and going to get in the lake.

Eddie smiled happily as he turned on the tape and watched her. He was purely and utterly smitten with her. She was perfection to him. He sighed heavily resting back as he listened to the album feeling relaxed for the first time in the past few days.

She got back out the water about half an hour later, going over to him and took the towel, watching him take the headphones off. “How is it?” She asked, sitting down facing him, having the soles of her feet pressed against the soles of his sneakers.

Eddie sat up when he noticed her come by. He stopped his walkman and took his headphones off "It might be the greatest piece of music ever made." He said in a completely serious tone smiling widely at her as he watched her

She giggled and shook her head “still don’t think it beats Bon jovi.” She told him, getting up and going back to the van to get their snacks and a hoodie, making it back down to him and got her clothes back on, passing him the food. “Mmm looks like the wssholes have moved on.” She muttered, sitting with him again and enjoying the warmth of the spring sunshine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back