• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I Was Made For Loving You Baby

Eddie stopped the van and immediately jumped out. He didn't listen to her protests kicking the door in with his boot clad foot "Randaallll I'm home!!" He yells going into the living room finding her dad standing up "You lousy piece of shit." He spat before throwing a punch and then another. He kept going on him until he felt hands grab his arm and Carmen's pleas for him to stop what he was doing.

She managed to get to the door without tripping up and got inside seeing Eddie had already done a number on him. “Stop! Stop!” She begged him “just get my stuff and let’s go.” She told him seriously going to her room with him and chucking everything into the trash bags that she cared about, getting back out to the van with him and got in, letting him take her back and she went straight in to his room and sat down. “I’m sorry I ruined your night.” She mumbled as she watched him follow her in, frowning when he just kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his.

Eddie pulled back after her pleas and followed her upstairs chucking her things into the trash bags. He drove them home in silence adjusting his hands every so often because of the cuts he stustained due to his rings cutting into his knuckles. He got her back inside following her to his room before kneeling infront of her "You didn't ruin anything baby. Don't think that." He whispered softly to her "Get undressed though okay? Let me get you bandaged up."

She frowned and shook her head “the boys are gonna be so pissed though and it’s not your fault that you missed the show.” She mumbled, resting her head back and slowly got her clothes peeled off, shaking with nerves at how pissed he was gonna be when he saw how bad it really was.

Eddie shook his head and made his way to the bathroom "They can kiss my ass then!" He called to her before coming back with their first aid kit. He took a deep shaky breath when he saw the damage on her "You should have let me kill him.." he muttered before sliding his rings off and placing them on his night stand. "Listen I don't have the best shit, but I got a bit left over from my last sale, I can do some tomorrow and buy other things after school before Hellfire."

She frowned and shook her head “Eddie k don’t need drugs right now. I just need you.” She told him quietly and let him clean her up, going to lay on his couch with him after that and put a movie on, snuggling in close once he was comfortable. “I wanna get out of here. Leave this place behind.” She mumbled to him. “Oh! I got you something….” She mumbled and got up, going to her purse in his room and rifling through it before taking the cassette back to him. “Pete down at the record store nabbed one for me.” She told him passing him the new Metallica tape.

Eddie cleaned her up and chuckled softly "Wasn't talking about drugs for once. I was talking about that fancy shit you sometimes have for bruises." He said before laying with her on the couch "A surprise?!" He asked excitedely before sitting up some. He went wide eyed when he saw the tape and smiled widely "Holy shit! This has been a bitch to find thank you!" He exclaimed before standing up and hugging her gently "I'll be listening to this all the time now."

She smiled a little and kissed his cheek. “Mmm welcome… now come here. I actually want to see this movie.” She told him, tugging him back to the couch and eventually falling asleep curled up safe into him.

Wayne arrived in the early hours of the morning, quite used to having carmens car sat outside but not for them to be in the living area, seeing the two of them asleep and just sighed some. He’d worked with her father for years and one look at her told him exactly how Randall had handled losing his job. He just turned the tv off and went to his room.

Eddie stirred slightly when he heard the door open. He opened his eyes some and frowned seeing Wayne "I need to talk with you.." he murmured before he fell asleep again. It wasn't for another couple hours that he woke up again. He gently got up doing his best not to wake Carmen. He found Wayne in the kitchen with a cup of coffee "Morning.." he mumbled rubbing at his face some

He nodded to him and passed him a mug. “What happened?” He asked him frowning but having a fairly good idea as to what his nephew was about to ask him anyway.

Eddie sat down and thanked him quietly for the mug before sipping at the coffee "Randall beat the shit out of her. Cut her up too, we....we went over and grabbed her things and I beat the shit out of him. Listen Wayne, I know...I know we don't have a lot of space and money but I can't let her go back. I love her too damn much to let this happen again. Can she stay here? She's been looking for a job,we can help with the bills.." he said starting to ramble on about how he would also put in extra help.

He smiled a little. “Just ask her Ed… I’m going to get some sleep. Keep the noise down alright?@ he told him and left him to it.

Carmen woke up a little later on to see Eddie getting ready for school. “Hey,.. I’m gonna bring snacks to the club later okay?” She murmured and sat up a little, stretching out some.

Eddie gave a small nod thanking his uncle before he went to get ready for school. He smiled happily when he saw Carmen start to wake up "Hey beautiful." He murmured before going to kneel infront of her "Wayne....he said if you're okay with it, you can stay here as long as you want." He murmured before pressing a soft kiss to her lips "Please don't go back sweetheart, I can't loose you." He whispered shutting his eyes tight to hold back his emotions

She nodded and frowned. “Eddie…. He talked to me a while back. Said if it ever got bad just come stay here…. I’ll be here… promise.” She murmured and kissed him quickly, smiling tiredly and watched him go, getting up to go deal with all of the mess in the kitchen, wanting to be at least a little useful while she there, finally going through eddies room and clearing out all the filthy clothes and sheets and heading down to the laundromat.

Eddie went through his school day sighing some. His mind was occupied by thoughts of last night and Carmen. He was beating himself up for everything and knew he needed to get them out of here as soon as possible. He sighed heavily as he set up Hellfire that night hoping he would see her show up there shortly

Dustin was the first one there as usual and frowned seeing the lack of snacks on the table “Aw man, she not coming tonight? She’s a lot nicer than you are.” He pointed out to him.

Carmen had found eddies heavy stash while she was cleaning. The strong stuff and the ones that would have him doing time if anyone found out. It didn’t help that the whole day she had been struggling. She wasn’t sure if she could wait til may only to find out that he’d failed again and she just let herself autopilot towards taking out the ket. Getting it ready and taking it, letting it consume her.

Eddie shot Dustin a small glare before taking his seat at the throne "She should be here, might be running late." He mumbled before resting his head on his hand. He went through the campaign growing increasingly more worried when Carmen never showed. He sped off once it was completed, barely even cleaning up going straight to the trailer. He walked inside calling for her and checking every room. He went wide eyed when he got into his room and found her layed out on his floor, his special stash laying next to her "Shit! Shit!" He yelled

She came to a little with him slapping her cheeks and just groaned. “I don’t… Ed?” She frowned some, slurring her words and just limp against him whike he dragged her to the bathroom, soon chucking up down the toilet and occasionally getting it on herself. It went on until the morning when she was finally down from the high and feeling rough, waking up and looking over at Eddie asleep next to her in his bed, curling in closer while she tried to remember the past 24 hours, rubbing at her face a little bit smiled feeling his arms automatically pull her closer.

Eddie quickly dropped to his knees and pulled her into his lap "Carmen? Carmen?!" He said frantically as he slapped at her cheeks. When she started to speak he quickly got her to the bathroom. He sighed heavily and apologized before he put a finger in her mouth to make her throw up. He stayed by her side the entire night while she puked. He took her to bed and kept her protectively close as he fell asleep. He grumbled quietly when he felt her stir in his arms thankful that today was Saturday "Carmen?" He asked softly as he woke up instinctively pulling her closer to him.

She frowned some and held onto him. “Mmm? My head kinda hurts.” She mumbled, resting in closer to him and kissed his chest. “Ed? You okay?” She asked him quietly, frowning a little seeing the look on his face.

Eddie stared at her in fear before letting tears fall as relief washed over him. He let out a small whimpered before cradling her head to his chest crying into her hair. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself down but the fear of loosing her was all he could think about "You....shit Carmen why did you take that shit?!"

She frowned and shook her head. “I didn’t… I’m sorry… I’m sorry I didn’t mean to take too much… I’m so sorry.” She sobbed into his shirt. “I just wanted out of my head.” She whimpered, holding onto him tightly “And it was just sitting there after I cleaned” she told him frowning, jumping out of her skin when there was a banging on the door and she could hear a voice on the other side, vaguely recognising it as dustins.

Eddie held her close to him starting to slowly calm down "You almost OD'ed...I almost lost you." He whispered to her kissing the top of her head gently frowning when he heard Dustin's voice. He groaned wiping his eyes and throwing on some jeans before opening the door "Henderson what do you need its too fucking early." He muttered running a hand over his face

He frowned and looked up at him “you ran off… you forgot your campaign notes.” He told him and held it out. “And carmen didn’t bring snacks. Is she okay?” He asked him

Carmen was listening to them and finally got up, putting one of eddies shirts on over her underwear, going over to them and opened the door a little more. “Hey Dustin…. Thank you.. he’d forget his head.” She smiled a little, wiping her eyes.

Eddie gave Dustin a small smile taking the campaign notes from him "Thanks man, she's right completely lost my head." He said hitting his head playfully. He glanced back at Carmen then to Dustin "Yeah man, she had a bit of a stomach bug apparently. She'll be fine." He said before ruffling Dustin's hat and hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back