• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ÿ‚ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ. ๐Ÿ‚

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I wanted to leave.

Emmy

now playing

• about me

call me

Emmy, Emmers, anything along those lines!

pronouns

She/her

timezone

EST but my sleep schedule is continually flip-flopped

Twenty-five (25)

favorite album

Blurryface, Twenty One Pilots

Currently battling depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and bipolar. Sometimes I will be able to write rapid-fire responses; other times, it may take me a week or so to reply.
    I generally write 4-6 paragraphs, prefer the female lead in MxF pairings (which I exclusively write- not out of hate, it's simply a comfort pick for me), and love the darker themes of storytelling. I have zero triggers, I'm laid back, and patient.

about you

I'm looking for someone to write the male lead in a MxF pairing.

Someone who is understanding and patient whenever my brain just is not cooperating with me. I understand it can be frustrating waiting for replies at times, but please know that I am doing my best.

Someone who is upfront about their triggers.

Someone who is kind and talkative in OOC.

Someone who has Discord for at least OOC.

Someone who enjoys age ranges between 18-30.

Someone who is comfortable playing side characters and helping to move the plot along.

Though I'm weak and beaten down I'll slip away into this sound. The ghost of you is close to me.

I'm inside-out, you're underneath. I've got two faces, blurry's the one I'm not. I've got two faces.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
๐Ÿ‚ ๐ต๐“Š๐“‚๐“…. ๐Ÿ‚

I'm open to other ideas as well! I'll be adding more plots as I feel inspired to do so.

Added a plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back