• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I want to play D&D/Pathfinder

Zangeon17

One Time Luck
I would like to play D&D or Pathfinder. I have experience with 3.5e and Pathfinder but am willing to learn others if needed. I will play here (don't know how too) or anywhere else. I can DM but only with 3.5 and Pathfinder. I can play other systems but you will have to help me a bit.

I would also be interested in a Pathfinder game.

Before we get set on that, lets see if we can't get a few more interested parties? Then we can start to lay claim to character ideas and make up a solid team.

I would be interested in joining a Pathfinder game. It's been a while since I've played pathfinder so I may have to reread the rulebook and you may need to remind me some things sometimes. :P

Sweet! that's three including myself and four of the one who started the discussion actually comes in, do you know others who would be interested?

Me too. I usually do this in real life, usually the GM but I thought I should meet new people and try online and see if it works out. And its like fishing here. Waiting for a reply and hoping they see it or haven't logged out of being part of the site. At first I thought this was a dead site with how un-responsive people are. I guess it makes a huge difference when you know people from this site.

Well you can check if they're online and you just need to find the right people. A lot of people are busy with work and other things. Zangeon hasn't been on since March 20th so I'm assuming he's inactive now.

So... uh... new to dice, not new to Pathfinder/3.5, that alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back