• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I require a partner, hopefully long term, to RP with an idea that i have.

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Hiya! Names Folly, ive been on the site for a couple o months. Ive been roleplaying for two years, writing and drawing my entire life, really. However, as i am in online school and i find myself with limited freetime, i grow hungry for this thing we call Roleplay. I have so many ideas, so many daydreams that i wanna write out. However, sometimes...its just not as fun doin it by myself. Thats why i want a parter. A partner to help me worldbuild, help me create likeable characters and loveable scenes. I wanna create something that many people may enjoy one day. Thats where you come in.

My idea is this. An ancient world where duality has fought eachother before existence existed. And then it brought ruin throughout eternity. In this world, its set in a somewhat fantasy-sci fi setting. Humans, monsters, and machine rule it. Its got a very undertale and Destiny feel to it, if you understand. I have some races and ideas, but i wanna flesh em out with someone. DM me if yer interested!

What you can expect outta me:

-Weekly posts on the weekends, friday, Saturday, and sunday.

-im very confrontational and ill ask you many things. Tell me if you ghost, it gives me anxiety if you dont.

-I love OOC and planning! Chatter! Talk about characters and the scene! Whats in store for the future!

-im 17 so id like someone around my age. Sorry yall, if i wanna explore dark topics i dont wanna, yknow, get yer parents mad.

I have the world all set up thanks to a pal! I'm still looking! I would also prefer if you could be able to post at least a paragraph or two with good writing skills.

Heyo, looks like you've been looking for a partner for a while, can I have a go? I'm a longtime writer, I actually published a nonpopular book about a realm where physical forms of good and evil coexist together. It's dark fantasy/sci fi combined. I'm interested in what we can build together story-wise

Heyo, looks like you've been looking for a partner for a while, can I have a go? I'm a longtime writer, I actually published a nonpopular book about a realm where physical forms of good and evil coexist together. It's dark fantasy/sci fi combined. I'm interested in what we can build together story-wise
Oh i do love that! Give me a shoot in my dms and ill reply later on. Busy, yknow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back