• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy i never asked to be born - a greek mythology roleplay.

“run, run, run away
meet me in our hiding place
find me where we'll
make our escape"
^I like going to a hiding place so yeah. I am picking the nature kid due to this. (I will bite you like a snake if my character is messed with. <— Just joking.)

“run, run, run away
meet me in our hiding place
find me where we'll
make our escape"
^I like going to a hiding place so yeah. I am picking the nature kid due to this. (I will bite you like a snake if my character is messed with. <— Just joking.)
if you were interested, the song i snatchhed the lyrics from is 'escape' by megan nicole! the whole song just gives me 'run away and live in the trees' vibes which is so demeter lmaoo

Oh yes! We are going hard on the nature theme for them. (She is mostly the goddess of Agriculture, since they manage the food from the farmers. It’s still part of nature, so who cares.) 😅

Oh yes! We are going hard on the nature theme for them. (She is mostly the goddess of Agriculture, since they manage the food from the farmers. It’s still part of nature, so who cares. ) 😅
yepp!! agriculture is a really big part of the kingdom culture too, and i was gonna originally place them in the fertile crescent region as kind of a nod to that ( i completely forgot why i moved em but like... they still got the wheat lolol)

also there aren't any good songs about farming (unless you count old macdonald-)

Ah yes. They need the good old wheat, and where did you move them? (It can be any food relate song. As long as it’s not grapes.)

Ah yes. They need the good old wheat, and where did you move them? (It can be any food relate song. As long as it’s not grapes.)
i moved them to the americas, specifically eastern south america and the lower half of eastern north america! i think it was partly because i wanted hermes to have the middle east, partly because the americas was super empty for no reason when i was designating locations- and yepps, grapes are strictly wine dude's territory lolol

Oooooo! Interested interested interested! This is 100% going to pull me back in my mythology phase but I am not complaining!

i moved them to the americas, specifically eastern south america and the lower half of eastern north america! i think it was partly because i wanted hermes to have the middle east, partly because the americas was super empty for no reason when i was designating locations- and yepps, grapes are strictly wine dude's territory lolol
Oooo, South American fits them. (I been to Brazil before, and their chocolate and ice cream are amazing.)

also, since i'm talking so much about kingdom locations anyhow, i figured i might as well list them all here. they'll be on the lore thread in more detail, but for reference;

kingdom of zeus - large majority of of northern europe & asia
kingdom of poseidon - oceania (barring australia), parts of greenland, iceland, madagascar, and various other islands
kingdom of hera - southeastern asia and a small section of the middle east
kingdom of demeter - eastern south america & lower eastern north america
kingdom or athena - greece (excluding theoicapitals and neutral zones) & sections of europe
kingdom of apollo - mesoamerica, tahuantinsuyu & other parts of western south america
kingdom of artemis - northen north america and parts of greenland
kingdom of ares - middle north america
kingdom of hephaestus - australia
kingdom of aphrodite - large section of eastern asia
kingdom of hermes - middle east & northern africa
kingdom of dionysus - southern africa

Super interested when the time comes <3

the discord server is now up! when you join, just say your rpn username, what roles you're interested in, and if you'd like a custom color! c:

Oh this does sound even more interesting, I don't think I will fit the intentions of the roleplay so I will be withdrawing 💕 Good luck to everyone & have fun.

also, since i'm talking so much about kingdom locations anyhow, i figured i might as well list them all here. they'll be on the lore thread in more detail, but for reference;

kingdom of zeus - large majority of of northern europe & asia
kingdom of poseidon - oceania (barring australia), parts of greenland, iceland, madagascar, and various other islands
kingdom of hera - southeastern asia and a small section of the middle east
kingdom of demeter - eastern south america & lower eastern north america
kingdom or athena - greece (excluding theoicapitals and neutral zones) & sections of europe
kingdom of apollo - mesoamerica, tahuantinsuyu & other parts of western south america
kingdom of artemis - northen north america and parts of greenland
kingdom of ares - middle north america
kingdom of hephaestus - australia
kingdom of aphrodite - large section of eastern asia
kingdom of hermes - middle east & northern africa
kingdom of dionysus - southern africa

Might want to consider a Lore page before this gets lost in this thread.

And might be interested. Need to figure out what is left for origins. (Still need to go back and read thoroughly. But my two favorite Greek deities are Hephaestus and Athena.

Edit: And that will teach me to read the Discord first. (I hadn't gotten to the Discord yet when I first wrote this. Used to seeing Lore in RPN unless the whole RP was off site.)

I know who I want to use for a faceclaim ... just don't know the guy's name.

Edit: Found him. Jared Leto.

Last edited:
Im just gonna place it here. Im interested in playing Apollo, Athena, Artemis (well not the gods themselves obv). But if people already have their eyes on all of those im chill to play someone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back