• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

He smiled and watched her. “Thank you... I’m proud of me too.” He teased gently. “I’m kidding ... I’m just glad that I didn’t die during surgery.” He mumbled watching her some. He remembered more about the surgery than he cared to admit and he didn’t want to worry her at all.

Nyx frowns and holds his hand. “At least your okay now.” She murmurs soflty and kisses him. She smiles and leans back, sipping her coffee.

He smiled and watched her. “I know... you wanna take your coffee with us? I thought we could go to the art gallery?” He suggested toher quietly.

Nyx grins and nods. She gets up with him and takes his hand, heading out. She could spend all day in an art gallery. “They have a new exhibit up.” She murmurs softly and smiles.

“Oh yeah? What on?” He asked opening the door for her on the way out again and took her hand while they walked to get a cab to the gallery.

Nyx smiles and swings their hands slightly. “It’s a photography exhibit. The girl found out the radius of places effected if nucular power plant had a fallout and showed what was there. There supposed to be beautiful.

He nodded some and squeezed her hand gently. “I love you.” He smiled and called for a cab getting her in and sliding in the back himself as well.

He smiled and slipped an arm around her shoulders. “So when do you have to send confirmation of what art school you wanna go to?” He asked her playing with the ends of her hair

Nyx smiles and relaxes against him. "Monday." She murmurs softly. "Most of them I can confirm online though, so I'll probably do it tonight. I think I finally decided." She murmurs and glances up at him.

“Oh yeah? What have you decided?” He asked kissi the top of her head feeling especially clingy today, a little anxious almost.

Nyx smiles. “I’m going to Pratt. It’s in the city so I won’t have to travel far and they have an amazing program! I could even get a masters there if I wanted.”

He smiled at her and nodded, "That's great love." He murmured, "You'll come home at night then if we find somewhere close by?" He asked her quietly, pulling her in closer. He'd been thinking a lot about his surgery today and he was only just starting to come to terms with how close to the line he'd been. It was causing him to worry much more than usual.

Nyx nods. “And weekends.” She murmurs and kisses his nose. “I’ll still be living at our place.” She murmurs and caresses his cheek.

He smiled and nodded, "Well that's good news cause otherwise I'd have to be like a lost puppy following you everywhere." He chuckled and pressed his cheek into her palm a little more, paying the cabbie when they got to the art gallery, getting out and pulling her in extra close stille, holding her tightly.

Nyx smiles and giggles. She glances up at him and raises an eyebrow. He was being extra clingy today. “I thought I was the clingy one in this relationship?” She teases him and kisses his cheek.

"Well... Maybe I just need to know that I have you today, that everythign's alright and that I'm gonna be okay." He mumbled walking up the steps to the entrance with her

Nyx frowns a little and stops him once they get inside. “I love you very much Sebastian.” She murmurs and kisses him softly. She cups his cheek and smiles at him. “And you’re gonna be just fine.”

He frowned taking a couple deep breahts and just nodded, "I love you too." He murmured, holding her close tightly for a couple more minutes then took her hand and paid for their tickets, going into the gallery with her

He followed the signs to the exhibition she wanted to go to and just stayed close, kissing her head and holding her hand, mainly focused on her. He wasn't much for art but he certainly enjoyed seeing her happy and if art made her happy he'd walk around it all day just to see her smile.

Nyx smiles and holds his hand. She looks at the pictures in comeplete awe. She hoped one day she’d be in a gallery one day. She glances over at him and smiles.

Seb smiled and watched her still, "You getting excited now?" HE asked her quietly, giving her hand a squeeze. "Cause this will be you one day." He promised. "And I'll still be holding onto that sketch you did of me, saying I knew her before she was famous." He grinned squeezing her hand tightly again

Nyx giggles softly and smiles at him. “I can only hope to get to this level.” She murmurs and smiles at him. She kisses his cheek and leans agaisnt him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back