• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

He frowned watching her and grabbed at her hand a little scared right now. “Please don’t leave.” He whimpered as they arrived but he was carted off to another room away from her because they were getting worried that his blood pressure had dropped fairly quickly which was never a good thing and before he knew it he’d blacked out again not coming around until much later on in a private room with lots of different things monitoring him. “Nyx?” He called out quietly not sure where she was.

Nyx sits in the chair beside his bed. She hears him and looks over, grabbing his hand gently. She kisses it softly and watches him. “I’m right here baby.” She murmurs softly and moves some hair out of his face. “I’m right here.”

He frowned and held her hand tightly. He was still running a high fever but other than that they xxouldnt work out what was wrong with him and they had told her as much. He was clearly unwell and it was enough to make them need to bring him to the hospital rather than leave him at home to recuperate there.

Nyx kisses his knuckles softly and smiles at him a little. She was so scared. They didn’t even know what was wrong with him. It made her hate that they had been fighting just before. She was so afraid she was gonna lose him before she could apologize. She lays her head agaisnt the bed and sighs softly.

He frowned someas he lay there watching her. “It better not be contagious.” He slurred to her struggling to find the energy to form words properly.

He frowned some and tried to grip at her hand but his fingers kept slipping andhe eventually gave up just trying to get her to come closer. “I guess we are t having burgers then.” He smiled sloppily at her.

He frowned watching her. “What’s wrong?” He asked seeing she was almost crying and
Just coughed a little rubbing st his chest as it felt like he’d swallowed a piece of food that was too big, feeling a little tight.

Nyx watches him and rubs his hand softly. “I’m just scared.” She murmurs softly and kisses his hand softly. She didn’t want to lose him and she didn’t want him to be sick or anything.

He frowned some and watched her giving her hand a squeeze worrying about her some as well. “My chest feels really super tight.” He grunted a bit.

He frowned some as it just felt like it was getting worse and watched her carefully. “How many .... kids?” He asked her trying to distract himself from the fact he could hardly breathe.

Nyx look at him and frowns. “What?” She asks softly and then shakes her head. “I can’t believe you’re thinking about that right now.” She murmurs.

He smiled some “cause I wanna have a family with you.” He croaked before coughing violently and leaning over the bed and dry heaving as the nurse was coming in and she immediately pressed the emergency call button and got her moved to the other side of the room.

He tried to keep her in his sight line but it wasn’t going very well with everyone around him and his vision getting blurry as well until he just blacked out not coming around again for a few days.

Nyx stayed in the hospital all through that time. She refused to ever leave his side. She was so afraid she was losing him this time though, but she didn’t want to think about that.

He eventually woke up and looked over at her frowning. “Nyx?” He croaked out, closing his fingers around hers gently and slowly just staring at her.

Nyx jumps a little and gasps. She grins and hugs him gently. “Oh Seb!” She kisses his cheek softly and caresses his cheek gently. “Oh baby I was so worried.”

Nyx shakes her head and sits in the edge of the bed gently. “Seb you’ve been out a week.” She murmurs softly and moves some hair out of his face. She hits the call button so a nurse could come check on him and sighs softly. She kisses his forehead softly.

He frowned and watched her a little confused but looked at the date on the news channel then back at her. “What? A week? Why?” He grunted a little trying to sit up.

“Relax? You just told me I’ve been comatose for a week! How am I supposed to relax to that?!” He snapped still trying to get up. He was going into a panic and his heart was going into overdrive as a reaction. They weren’t sure still why he’d been sick and everything they knew they had been telling Nyx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back