• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I need you like fire needs water

“Oh yeah definitely.... no they’re giving me Bucky Barnes. It’s not for the avengers. It’s for the Captain America movie.” He murmured tiredly and watched her until he started nodding off. “I love you Nyx.”

Nyx smiles and nods. “You’ll make an amazing Bucky.” She murmurs soflty and kisses his cheek. “I love you too.” She murmurs softly and lays her head on his shoulder. She curls up and closes her eyes.

He fell asleep smiling some just keeping her close. He was glad he had her. He knew a lot of girls he’d dated in the past would have run the moment he was sick but Nyx was different and he couldn’t be happier with her.

Nyx Rubs his arm softly and realxes agaisnt him. She only hoped he’d be better soon. She hoped soon they wouldn’t have to worry about hospitals anymore and they could just start their lives together finally. She sighs softly and falls asleep.

-6 months later-
He rolled out of bed sighing heavily missing her like crazy. He was off on location filming and she had finally gone to art school and all he wanted was to have her in his arms.

Nyx sighs softly and grudges around the kitchen of their home. They had finally gotten a perment place before he left. She sighs softly and pouts herself some coffee, sitting down at the kitchen table and glancing at the time. She missed him so much.

He took his shower and ordered some room service then sat down and called her, wanting nothing more than to see her face. He was almost done for now. Then there would be a couple months break before he had to start doing press tours.

Nyx sees her phone light up and grins. She grabs her phone and quickly answers. “Hey babe.” She murmurs and leans back in her chair. She curls up and runs a hand through her hair.

He smiled some putting her on speaker. “Hey gorgeous... two weeks to go.” He grinned and started getting dressed. “How’s your day been?” He asked as she was four hours ahead of him.

Nyx smiles and glances out the window. “Pretty good. I don’t have class till three so I slept in.” She murmurs softly. She gets up and heads into the bedroom to get ready. “How’s your day been so far?”

“Well I rolled out of bed and showered and ordered breakfast and now I’m talking to my gorgeous wife so things aren’t going too bad.” He murmjred. “I miss you Nyx.” He told her quietly.

Nyx sighs soflty and plops down on the bed. “I miss you too Seb.” She murmurs softly. “But you’ll be home soon, right?” She asks and tucks Some hair behind her ear.

He sighed waving and rubbed his face a little. “I really really hope so. With any luck my stuff will only take a few more days.” He said and went to the door once room service arrived. “When is your first exhibition again?” He asked her quietly knowing it was on his calendar somewhere but his schedule had been so busy he wouldn’t be able to find it quickly.

Nyx smiles a little and sighs. “It’s next Saturday.” She murmurs. She knew he wouldn’t be able to be there and she wasn’t mad about it. She’d have plenty of other ones for him to see.

“I will try my best love. I can’t promise but I will try.” He murmured starting to eat and moved her to be on loudspeaker. “But soon as we can I’m taking you on our honeymoon we never got to have.” Hesmiked.

Nyx shakes her head. “I’m not expecting you to come honey. You got stuff to do.” She murmurs softly and smiles. “That sounds nice.” She murmurs.

He smiled some. “Alright... hey I gotta finish up breakfast then head out pretty quickly so I will call you later on. Have a good day gorgeous... I love you.” He smiled rubbing his face

Nyx smiles. “I love you too. Bye.” She murmurs and hangs up. She finishes getting ready and grabs her bag and keys she heads out to the car and heads to school.

Sebastian rest his head back sighing some while he ate then got up and headed downstairs to catch a cab to the set. It was his last day of filming but he wasn’t about to tell her that. He was planning to surprise her at her exhibition next Saturday

-that Saturday-
Nyx looked herself over and bites her lip. She was so nervous. She had worked so hard on the pieces in the exhibit and some important people would be there. She smoothed out her skirt and grabs her purse before heading down to the schools art exhibit. She heads inside and greets some of her friends and professors.

Sebastian’s plane had been a little delayed but he made it there just in time for the speeches. He had told her he wouldn’t make it home for another two weeks now just this morning. He walked in and took a glass of champagne, going to find her and once he did he headed right over, slipping his arms around her from behind. “Sowhat are we talking about?” He smiled.

Nyx feels an arm slip around her and gets ready to pull the guy off. She stops when she hears his voice and quickly turns to him. “Oh my gosh, Seb!” She exclaims and hugs him tightly. She kisses him softly and cups his cheek. “I thought you were still filming?”

“Woah! Careful now missy.” He smiled trying to avoid the champagne spilling over her. “I finished filming a few days ago.” He grinned at her and kissed her again. “Thought I would come surprise my wife.... so surprise.” He chuckled and kissed her again. “These are amazing by the way.” He told her featuring to all the art on the walls.

Nyx smiles and blushes a little at the compliment of her work. “Thank you.” She murmurs softly and kisses his cheek. She hugs him tightly and lays her head on his chest. She was so happy he was here for this. “Best surprise ever.”

He smiled and kissed her head happily. “Well I better keep working at it then huh?” He murmured setting his now empty glass down. “I missed you.” He murmured and kissed her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back