Other I need some cheering up //QwQ// Send hugglez [Positivity Thread!!]

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
Hiya!! So I ran in to some not so nice people on here an it kinda got me down was just wondering if anyone felt like chatting or sending some gifs and memes to cheer up?? Of course this isn't just related to me, please feel free to spread happiness to others as well!! Say something ya like about them or just comment something funny to brightened someones smile an make em laugh~ :3

I've been feeling extremely down these days, to the point of sleeping 20h a day, and almost crying. I'm in an immense artistic and personal crisis right now.

You know what's been cheering me up even a little? GAYLE. Not even my gf, not my dogs, but GAYLE.

I've been feeling extremely down these days, to the point of sleeping 20h a day, and almost crying. I'm in an immense artistic and personal crisis right now.

You know what's been cheering me up even a little? GAYLE. Not even my gf, not my dogs, but GAYLE.
aw, I really hope things get better for you friendo!! I suffer from severe ocd and minor anxiety and even had to take the day off classes today due to it though things do and will get better, just keep on trying. :3

aw, I really hope things get better for you friendo!! I suffer from severe ocd and minor anxiety and even had to take the day off classes today due to it though things do and will get better, just keep on trying. :3
Eh-h-h. I'll get by (what other choice do I have?). I just wanted to share a thing that cheers me a little bit. Maybe it'll help you.

*GAsssP* Don't be sad D:
Don't worry, I can help! Here, you can hug Ted! *Extends bear* He's a super great cuddly companion :D
And um..So..Y-Yeah >///<
So, this is a little embarrassing, but I hope you feel better, and anyone else who sees this too! And have a cookie! Cookies are yummy too. ^///^

*GAsssP* Don't be sad D:
Don't worry, I can help! Here, you can hug Ted! *Extends bear* He's a super great cuddly companion :D
And um..So..Y-Yeah >///<
So, this is a little embarrassing, but I hope you feel better, and anyone else who sees this too! And have a cookie! Cookies are yummy too. ^///^
yush!! :3 *huggles*

Hehe, cuddly isn't he? ^///^
*Ted speaks* Careful. You hog me and he'll cry like a baby.

Sh-Shush Ted! >///< I hope that helped by the way. I always like making people smile. <3
it defiantly did help!! :3 <3

Hiya!! So I ran in to some not so nice people on here an it kinda got me down was just wondering if anyone felt like chatting or sending some gifs and memes to cheer up?? Of course this isn't just related to me, please feel free to spread happiness to others as well!! Say something ya like about them or just comment something funny to brightened someones smile an make em laugh~ :3

(((((((BIG HUGS!)))))))

Thanks so much ya'll!! This chat always brightens me up when I need it :3 XD

See all these people? We're all here for you :) Nomatter what bad people you may come across in your life, remember there are always some good people too, good people whose arms are open to embrace you and whose shoulders are free for you to cry on. So don't hold back! Please let us hear and share your problems, ease your burden a little :)

Come chat anytime you need! I'll listen.

And now because I don't know how effective those words may be (but I still said them because they are true):

IMG_1652.GIFIMG_1210.GIFIMG_0239.PNGIMG_1469.JPGIMG_1009.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back