• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a fellow Crona fan ASAP!!! Soul Eater (Shy canon x Yandere oc) (always open)

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
I need an ACTIVE partner who won't ghost or vanish off the face of the earth suddenly. I understand if you're genuinely busy but seriously PLEASE tell your rp partner if you have to leave for an extended period of time.

*Sigh* That being said, I need a fellow Crona fan. Somebody who looks at any picture of the lil angel and smiles, or who wants to hurt anyone who makes them sad, like I do. I have an oc I desperately want to ship with them and already have the gist of a story figured out. I just need someone to play Crona because I am absolute crap at playing canon characters.
If you have an oc you'd like to additionally use, that's fine. I don't care how many characters you have. You can play every single canon character if you want to. Love triangles and competition are fine.

This will be either Crona x my oc or some sort of love triangle like oc x oc x Crona. LGBTQ ships are fine, I'm pans so I really don't care. I love the shy x crazy dynamic, so I'm putting the shy lil baby Crona with my extroverted, energetic, and somewhat yandere oc.

It will not follow the canon story or timeline. This is an AU. We do whatever the heck we want.

I don't care about the genders, ages, etc of characters but have some common sense and don't have huge age gaps between ships or excessively inappropriate relationships. No excessive amounts of gore or anything, you know the rules. Keep it pg-13. I also don't really care about the age or literacy of my rp partner, as long as nothing gets really inappropriate or impossible to understand then we're good. You MUST be active though (replying AT LEAST once or twice a day)! IDC what time zone you're in as long as we have some overlapping hours (I'm in central time, US)

As for post length, I don't really care about that either. You can do one-liners or full paragraphs. It's up to you. I typically have short responses, but they can be multiple paragraphs if I'm really into it.
I reply multiple times a day. It depends on how quickly you reply to the rp. I'll always reply asap, usually within 20 minutes of your last post.

For post quality, just give me something I can work with. This is meant to focus on a ship, one that I've tried and I KNOW it works, so let's focus on their part of the story, shall we?

If you actually took the time to read that, good for you. PM me to get started.

Edit: I've seen up to ep. 45 of the anime and don't plan on finishing it anytime soon, so spoilers OK. I've started reading the manga as well.
Removed some 'requirements' that no longer apply
Edit 2: Grammar

Last edited:
Still need a partner lol...

Edit: Also I've seen up to episode 40 or something now I think xD

Lol. I love Soul Eater and could RP Crona. Could you PM your CS? If I think that your character could work I would be happy to write with you.

Lol. I love Soul Eater and could RP Crona. Could you PM your CS? If I think that your character could work I would be happy to write with you.
I'm kinda new to online rp so I'm sorry, but I don't know a lot of the abbreviations/rp terms..

Anyway if it's character info/bios you need, I actually have a thread for character information here, so I can link it and not have to type stuff over and over lol.

When someone replies to your thread that specifically says "NO GHOSTING" and they proceed to disappear afterward... xD

Sorry, I'm just not too interested in pairing Crona with Shinko. Hope you find someone though.

Sorry, I'm just not too interested in pairing Crona with Shinko. Hope you find someone though.
Oi why contact me in the first place, then? That ship was literally the entire premise of the interest check lol
But okay then, I'll find someone else.

You hadn't sent Shinko's character info yet when I posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back