• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I Just Wanna Write 3.0 closed

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12 and I am looking to start a few new Rps!
A little bit about me: I am a 20 year old female and currently in college. My greatest passion is writing and I love creating new worlds and characters to explore them. (Side note: due to school and other activities, I may only be able to reply once or twice a week. Also I am more active on the weekends)

What you can except from me
I write 2+ paragraphs, I am a detailed writer and love details, I like to rp MXM and MXF, I am a very patient person when it comes to replies, Proper grammar (Mistakes happen, i'm only human), I also am a fan of doubling, and I love world building and creating characters of all kind to fill them.

What I am looking for in an partner
Someone who writes 1+ paragraphs, someone who helps move the plot along, Someone who uses proper grammar ( It’s ok if mistakes happen, We are all human),someone who is mature to handle adult themes, be open to doubling, and someone who doesn’t leave world building to one person (I find rps more fun when two people come together to create lively worlds)

Parings, ideas, and themes (Bold is what i prefer)
Romance
slice of life
modern fantasy
Dystopian
Apocalyptic ( I have an rough idea and a female character in mind for this)
son or daughter of a police officer x criminal
Vampire X Hunter ( Have a MXM rough idea)
Witch X Hunter
Messed up family
Criminals/ gangs/mafia
Darker themes
toxic relationships
opposites attract
plots involving pregnancy
Open to suggestions!

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment below or PM me!

Hi! I’m super interested in the son/daughter of a police officer x criminal and I would love to double. PM me with your idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back