• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I hope I'm doing this right (MxF)

eatinrocksandsocks

i do be eating stuff
Aye! I'm Danny and I'm 22, looking for a roleplay partner yet again! I'm a queer individual and I don't care what your IRL gender is, I'm here for RP not dating.

I'm new to the site, but i've been roleplaying for a very long time! i'm here because im not having much luck with discord or reddit.

What I ask of you:
1) Play male characters (trans and NBmasc welcomed as well)! I've done a lot of bending on my gender preferences here recently and DANGIT I wanna play the F in an MxF pairing. Just once.
2) Advanced literate partners please! I would love a writing sample and I'll be happy to send one back!

Things to know about me, rapid fire style:
1) I'm really chatty ooc, I like hanging out like a hair in a biscuit
2) Im really chill, and this wont work if you're dead serious
3) Again, Im queer! I do really love all my other LGBT partners extra specially, but your sexuality doesn't really matter, just don't come at me with any homophobic rhetoric thank thank
3) My favorite genres are: horror, dystopian, sci-fi, and modern fantasy. I almost always prefer romance in my roleplays!
4) I usually RP through discord!

The plot I have in mind revolves around a bureaucratized version of hell, but I'm up for your ideas as well! Dm me if interested! Love you!! (or is that akward?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back