• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I D E A S I T H I R S T F O R <3

Peachfuzz221

I am super lazy right now, so basically I am listing all the ideas I currently am itching for. You have to be over eighteen, literate, and have a discord.

2420613_UqKDnwvoxpmK2zG.png

My OC, Moselle, and your character (can be any species, but preferably another shark) were best friends when they were children. Your character's father knew Moselle's Uncle who was a beach bum, so they spent a lot of time together in their youth. However, eventually your character moved away and years later they come back on Summer Vacation to surf the waves. The two bump back into each other after almost a decade, rekindling a puppy love long forgotten.
(OC X OC)

Muse A (female human) is the widow of a cruel man who left her bitter and pregnant. Her village has a pact with the neighboring orc tribe that, in exchange for protection, allows the brutes to enter the village every year and choose brides. Muse B (Male orc), a large, muscular and ugly thing, has visited the village twice already in search of a woman, but none have interested him. Then he spies Muse A. Carefully slinging the pregnant and very unhappy lass over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and then takes her back to the tribe to start a very complicated courting.
(OC X OC)

Muse A (female human) is a spoiled rich girl in a world where mythical beings are hunted down and sold on the black market as slaves, servants, and pets. For her birthday, to curb her growing loneliness, her parents buy her a werewolf, Muse B. Clad in chains and a muzzle, beaten and trained into submission, he is handed over to the pretty blonde to do with whatever she pleases. With a smart mouth and entitled attitude, they do not get off to a great start, but Muse A has a soft side to her that begs for affection. Even if she is looking in all the wrong places.
(OC X OC)

Muse A (female) is an experiment Weyland-Yutani conducted on an unwilling colonist, genetically altering her DNA and physical form with that of a xenomorph, turning her into a monster. Escaping the lab where she was trained to be the perfect killing machine, she boarded a small ship and launched off planet. She crash landed on a game preserve planet, coming face-to-face with one of the galaxies most exceptional hunters: the yautja. Muse B (can be an elder predator, youngblood, super predator, or hybrid predator as I have ideas for all) has just found the catch of a lifetime, but this game of cat-and-mouse becomes more intimate than what either creature expected.
(OC X OC)

Agate (my OC) is a homo-sapien in the primordial world of Genndy-Tartakovsky's Primal. Her mate and daughters were attacked by a troop of ferocious ape-men. She was the only survivor. After months of traveling to a rumored safe haven for her kind, she is in the company of a wild dog named Claw and an infant man-bat she calls Red and treats as her child. Spear and Fang (You), come across her.Fascinated by her, and finding another person like him, he pursues her. She, on the other hand, is wary of him and afraid of his tyrannosaur companion. However, when she gets hurt, Agate is forced to be in his company, whether she likes it or not. They become a strange family surviving the primordial world.
(OC X Canon)

2227491_KemEkMunLnwgRTy.png

Gardenia has been through troubles aplenty. Born to Gundalia's mad King, Barodius, from his secret affair with Neathia's Queen, she has been the center of his goal to conquer the rival planet. She never knew of his evil ambitions until she was older, losing her first love to the war and losing her Father in its end, inheriting the throne and guiding her nation to peace. However, ruling a previously wartorn kingdom is complicated, especially when she accepts an arranged marriage to the most arrogant, misogynistic, immature, just as bad to the core as her father, alpha male she has ever met. This can not work. Can it?
(OC X Canon[Anubias]/OC)

Any ideas involving furries, animals and prehistoric life I am totally down for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back