• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

(She likes him the way he is)

"Well then we can ask after your coronation I suppose"

(Ah, gotcha.)

"Well, then, here we are. Jeeves, we need you to upgrade a Pokemon for us."

"Delightful! And who's the lucky -- Radar! I've been saying for years that you deserved it. Come here, little guy."

Radar does not move. His attention is on you.

"He wants your permission," says Lilac.

The others watch in awe.

"I give you my leave Radar, enjoy your treatment!" she smiled happy that Radar would get what he deserved.

He nods, then approaches Jeeves, who places him on a pedestal like before. Sure enough, the Raichu becomes a rag doll and splashes into a tub full of warm water while Jeeves begins to design an outfit.

"What would you like him to wear?" he asks.

Radar, meanwhile, is being washed and dried and brushed and powdered -- and then two cables plug into his ears -- with two more for the electrical pouches on his cheeks.

"Oh you always know best Jeeves" she said watching Radar closely.

"Very well. I'll give him a simple crown and a jacket made of fabric like that which I used for your dress. Do you want me to change anything about him?"

Radar has begun to giggle a little -- he's ticklish, even while being reprogrammed.

"No nothing I can think of" she says smirking at the ticklish Raichu.

"Very well. He should be ready in a moment. When his eyes turn green, it means anything you tell him will be added to his role and identity as prince. He will still remain under your authority, but overall will have more freedom. If you wish to add, now's your chance. Oh... shall I grant him vision?"

Radar's eyes turn green as soon as Jeeves finishes, and he faces you.

"Awaiting information, my princess," he says quietly.

"No it is fine" she looks toward Radar "Hmmmmm Radar I have no further requests" she wanted him the same way he was.

Lilac looks surprised, but does not comment. A moment later Radar looks up, his eyes normal, but his bearing more regal.

"You're as beautiful as ever -- I admit I would normally feel rather inadequate, but I am the prince now, and I will seek to embody the honor for which I was selected. And," he adds, blushing, "I am honored to be your prince."

She blushed deeply at his comment, she didn't know he felt the same way "Well I am honored you would accept" she said

"I would be honored to do so" She picked up the crown she saw and laid it on his head.

As soon as you do so, he takes a bow.

"Prince Radar, you have been tasked with the responsibility of pleasing your princess and serving this mansion. The tools you need have been planted in your mind. You now answer only to Lydia and myself."

"Acknowledged," he says.

Lydia giggled with excitement and nuzzled Radar a bit, then realized what she did and gained control of herself.

"Do you desire anything else, highnesses?" asks Jeeves.

The servant Pokemon have not moved, but through your telepathic command they bow at the newly crowned Radar.

"I am fine jeeves thank you" she smiled happy about the chain of events.

"If my princess is content, than I am too," Radar adds.

"New master installed," say the servant Pokemon in unison.

"You didn't need to give them to me, Lydia!" Radar says. "I need no servant if I can be yours!"

(That is one of thee sweetest comments I've ever heard so excuse me clears throat DAWWWWWWWW HES SO CUTE)

She never lost the shade of red on her face "But it is only logical that you do"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back