• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Did you feel the same way about me as you do now before you were promoted?"

She was happy with the answer, she would've been happy either way but this was more satisfying. She smiled and blushed a bit.

"I sense you're glad, even though I can't see it. It is good to know. Seems like your life here will be very happy."

"As long as the pokemon in the mansion are happy so am I." she responded "And of course as long as I have you."

(So I really hate saying this but this seems like a really sweet place to leave off. I LOVE this RP and I would like to continue RP'ing with you, but this seems like such a good stepping off point wouldn't you say?)

(We can certainly end it, sure! If you like where we have it, then we can call it right here. I have to clock in, so I'll await your response to this part, and if we pick this as conclusion, I'll recap :) )

"In that case, let's enjoy it for all it's worth. Thank you, Lydia."

(Well i'll cya later then and....Man i love these characters so much I just wana let them have their happy ending and let poor Lydia/Sayori/Diana rest in peace XD that sounded really gushy but I get really attached to these characters.)

And so ends your journey -- inside a big mansion with many other Pokemon. You'll live a long life, much longer than most, and see many generations of Pokemon come through before your reign finally ends. The saddest days will be when Parker, Max, Radar, Lilac...and then even Sylver, pass, but the days before those and many after will be full of many positive moments. When your reign does end, you will have the memories you created here -- no trace of your original journey in mind, but a long story with a happy ending and a close knit family.

And thus ends the story of who was actually chosen.

(My face got red and everything I am way to attached XD, good ending good RP)

(Hey how would you fell to doing another RP sometime?, Not now neccesarily since we literally just ended but I like RP'ing with you and would like to keep your acquaintance)

(Yeah that's for the better XD I like the broadway idea and the criminal conspiracy personally )

(Hmmmmmm im no good at choosing XD I like both but we should probably choose the theme first.)

(Alright. Tell you what -- pick a theme first, and then we can pick a verse or not. I'm flexible. Heads up, after you pick a theme I'll ask some other narrowing questions :P )

(Also goodness for Sayori -- becomes a trainer, a robot, a villain, a time traveler, a human, a plant, an Umbreon, a Princess/Controller! I guess Parker was doomed to be controlled no matter what ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back