• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Today you begin your Pokemon training. As you walk to the region's Professor's lab, you're stopped by a wild Pokemon! It doesn't seem to want to fight, though...in fact it looks like it wants to hang out with you. Does it have anything to do with those suspicious characters you passed? Or is this a happy coincidence? And either way, will you abandon the traditional path and take your chances with this persistent Pokemon, or will you take the approved route and see what comes next?

1. Take the Pokemon to the lab with you - more company is always better!
2. Take the Pokemon and skip the lab - one is enough to start any team!
3. Skip the Pokemon - you've gotta get that Fennekin before someone else does!

Last edited:
1.Take it and skip the lab

No need to visit the lab if you already have the perfect starter! Of course, you may not actually have a Pokedex, but that's not a big deal since

1. You already know what this Pokemon is! (take your pick!)
2. You can pick up a Pokedex at the next Pokemon center (The answer is still unclear...)
3. You're a self-described Pokemaniac and you'll just ask it yourself (an option if you want it to start talking back to you; this will mean I pick it instead :) )

3. "what are you little guy?"

"I'm a Leafeon...er, isn't that what you humans call us? Actually, I'm still kinda new to it - I guess I spent too much time in the forest. Thought I'd see the city...but I hear it's dangerous to try doing that on your own. Are you going there?"

"I was on my way to get my first...…. to visit my cousin" OOC: how do pokemon in this setting feel about trainers?

"I was on my way to get my first...…. to visit my cousin" OOC: how do pokemon in this setting feel about trainers?

"Does your cousin live in the city? Are they your first cousin, then?" (Most have no problem. Some are more hostile than others, but this one is pretty relaxed.)

Last edited:
"uhhh yeah but he said he was sick so I was just gonna visit the pokemon center and head to the next city, you wanna come?

"uhhh yeah but he said he was sick so I was just gonna visit the pokemon center and head to the next city, you wanna come?

"Oh, well then it's fortunate we found each other! Sorry about your cousin, but I would be happy to accompany you. Lead the way!"

"sure thing! leafeons always been on of my favorite pokemon , You're so pretty!!!"

"Oh, gosh, really? Why Leafeon? I mean...I've heard most folks struggle with grass-type Pokemon. In fact, I spotted someone on the trail earlier and they actually bolted when they saw me! Your kind words are too much!"

Your new acquaintance smiles sheepishly.

"What? well those people were probably jerks or cowards anyone who couldn't see you for the amazing pokemon you are is crazy."

*I lean down to pet leafeon and calm it down*

(It really does depend on the day. I think we're in vastly different time zones, but my evenings in (PST) are usually fairly open [especially later at night]. Basically, when I get a notification, as long as I'm not inconveniencing anyone I try to respond.)

"What? well those people were probably jerks or cowards anyone who couldn't see you for the amazing pokemon you are is crazy."

*I lean down to pet leafeon and calm it down*

"Well, it's alright. Not everyone always does the right thing, after all. But I appreciate you being so pleasant!"

"of course! I try my best to be polite, well you wanna go ahead and leave for the next town?"
OOC: I wasn't just saying that leafeon was one of my favorite it easily makes my top 10 if not 5

"of course! I try my best to be polite, well you wanna go ahead and leave for the next town?"
OOC: I wasn't just saying that leafeon was one of my favorite it easily makes my top 10 if not 5

"Absolutely! I'd love to travel with you!"

Your new companion laughs and takes his stance next to you.

"Say, what do I call you? 'Human' sounds sorta clunky."

(Leafeon is awesome. Total agreement.)

"Call me Sayori"
*smiles and pets leafeons head*

"Well I think Parker is an excellent name nice to meet you partner!"
*starts walking to next city*

"Well I think Parker is an excellent name nice to meet you partner!"
*starts walking to next city*

A pleasure to meet you! Say, while we walk, may I ask you something? Most humans I've met don't speak my language. How'd you learn it?"

While waiting, your companion starts walking in circles around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back