• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"Um...excuse me...what are you doing?" Despite the chaos around them, both guards have stood firm in blocking the door, and seem none too welcoming of the visitor.

"This place is on lockdown, in case you hadn't noticed. You should probably leave - it's chaos around here!"

(oops sorry for not responding sooner I thought it was your turn lol)
"who do you work for?"
*choosing a more offensive stance in case they lashed out at them*

"Oh... sry I thought you were part of the team that's attacking the town, sorry"
*smiles awkwardly and looks down at Parker for their next move*

(Yeah, sorry - Tuesday's are pretty busy)

"No worries. You can tell the city is in trouble. In fact, it might actually be safer inside..."

Parker jumps. "You don't think they'll just let us in? I mean--" his sentence is interrupted by having to sidestep a Flare Blitz.

"Yipe! Looks like the trouble is coming to us!"

*turns back to see who attacked*
"crap two of those goons are coming"
*looks at Parker*
"are you ok Parker are you hurt?"

"well I dont have any pokemon and you're a grass type do you think you could do it?"

*looks too the guards asking the same question*

"We have to protect the door, pure and simple. So if they fight us, we'll fight back. But that's all we can do." The first guard shrugs.

"Okay then," adds Parker. "We can win this, but it'll take some work, I think. What move first?"

Before you can reply, two grunts appear, with a Charizard and a Mightyena. "Clear the door - or face the consequences!"

"crap"
[Yes they're threatening the door that should get them to work]
"Uhhhhh I don't know what moves you know"

"Trust me," says Parker. "If you call for it, I'll find someway to use it."

The guards send out a Machoke and a Meowstic, respectively.

Mightyena used Thunder Fang! Charizard used Flamethrower! Machoke used Low Sweep! Meowstic used Psywave!

[wait...... .what?]
"Parker use thunderbolt on charizard
[well he doesn't look high-level but at least they learn it naturally but what did he mean?]

"You got it!"
Parker used Thunderbolt on the opposing Charizard! It's Super Effective! Charizard fainted!

The grunts are stunned. "How did...how did you...?"

"Okay, what next? Quick, while they're stunned!"

"uhhhh use energy ball"
[wow he one shot him this leafeon is definitely something]

Parker used Energy Ball! The opposing Mightyena fainted!

Both grunts stop, stunned -- then turn tail and run for their lives.

The guards are just as shocked. "How did you pull that off, kid?" the first one asks. "Leafeon can't even USE Thunderbolt! How well have you been training your Pokemon?"

The other one chuckles. "It's a good thing we were on the same side this time - we didn't have to battle, but I'm not sure I want to see what happens when fighting you!"

"uhhh yeah good training is all"
[I don't want to tell them that this leafeon is really rare people get really greedy around rare pokemon]
"Do you know what this team wants?

The first guard shrugs. "We don't even know what we're guarding. If we did, we wouldn't be allowed to tell you."

"Genetic Pokemodifier -- allows the user to change a Pokemon's type on the fly and load different movesets into the Pokemon's brain," Parker sniffs. "There's only one on earth, and these fellows would love to have it. Guards aren't lying - they don't know we can talk to each other or what they're guarding. We have to get it first."

"We appreciate your help, pal, but you should probably leave before there's more trouble."

[WHAT THE HECK how on earth does he know that?]
"im sorry sir but we need to get through"
[Wow smooth sayori smooth]
(hey when are you free mostly?)

(I'm usually best evenings PST, although sometimes afternoons are good too :) )

"I can't let you through, kid. We're under strict orders to guard this door regardless of who comes here. Only way it's opening is if you work here."

["We don't have time for that, Sayori. We have to get in there -- look around -- the whole city is in trouble. We have to get that device and get it out of here! If they get it who knows what might happen! You have to get us in there somehow!"]

[oh no we need to get in there but I don't want to hurt these guys]
Whispers to Parker "do you know sleep spore?"

["Yes -- I do know that move, why?"]

"Alright, pal. Really. Move along, please. Maybe help some other trainers or something, okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back