• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

" Well I Didn't have a family growing up and I didn''t have many friends either so I spent lots of time with pokemon and a nice espeon walked up too me one day and helped me learn, using it's telepathy "
*starts getting a little teary eyed at the memories of her childhood*

" Well I Didn't have a family growing up and I didn''t have many friends either so I spent lots of time with pokemon and a nice espeon walked up too me one day and helped me learn, using it's telepathy "
*starts getting a little teary eyed at the memories of her childhood*

Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to bring up sad memories. I just was curious... I never met a human that could do that before."

*Wipes away a small tear*
"no its fine you didn't know, besides I've learned to live with it, anyway we should get going, its getting kind of dark "
*continues to walk down path*

*Wipes away a small tear*
"no its fine you didn't know, besides I've learned to live with it, anyway we should get going, its getting kind of dark "
*continues to walk down path*

"Okay... right. Hey... there's a light. Is that the city? It looks... fuzzy."

["This human has a long story...looks like I made the right choice. Just got to keep moving."]

"yeah that should be I.... wait that light does look kinds weird doesn't it? strange."

"It really does. Are cities supposed to be fuzzy?"

Your companion perks his ears up, as if searching for a clue.

"I think there might be trouble ahead. Should we leave the path?"

"yeah we probably should. What do you hear?"
*looks at light to see if there's danger*

"I'm not sure. It sounds like a whopper of a battle, but...I can't tell what Pokemon there are. If we leave the path, we'll enter the forest. Should be fine, but I doubt we'll find any lodging there...at least for humans. That okay with you?"

["I wonder if she's ever been in this neck of the woods..."]

"yeah that's fine I've camped out in the woods before as long as we're safe that's what matters I wouldn't want to get my new partner hurt after all"
*Winks at parker*

"Oh, I'll be fine. I'm not worried about myself, but there are some tough customers in here. There's also weird legends about humans who became Pokemon. I don't believe them, but I didn't know if you were the superstitious sort."

*BOOM*

"I didn't know the city was so noisy! M-maybe I should not visit in the future..."

He smiles. "It's nice of you to be thinking of me, though!"

"What?, no those are just old scary stories to excite the children"

*smiles at parker for his how considerate he is*

"but as for the city's that sound is definitely not normal"

*crinkles her forehead slightly thinking about the noise*

"I'll...I'll let you lead. Whichever path you think we should take. I trust you enough to follow you there. After all, it's best to travel in twos - - we can face whatever challenge together!"

["Perceptive, good-hearted, sad stories...this is DEFINITELY the one. I hope she's ready for a real doozy of an adventure."]

"Do you think the city's in trouble?"

(I gotta vanish for a bit, but I'll be back later. Looking forward to seeing where this is going! :) )

*looks down at parker slowly building courage*

"aww that's so sweet of you too say."

*puts on a more serious face*

"lets head up to see if anyone needs help"

*walks toward the explosion*

(Ah, gotcha).

"On it!" Both of you pick up the pace, while Parker sniffs the air. Other Pokemon can be seen coming from the opposite direction, evidently fleeing the scene. From about 1500 feet away, you can clearly see the outline of the city.

Your companion sprints ahead, then calls back. "It's a

1. Fire
2. Battle
3. Villainous Team Attack

3. "Oh no who are those guys? I don't recognize their logo"
*starts full out running to try to stop the villains*
"im gonna go help them"
P.S sry for messaging this late lol

"Slow down! I'm surprised to be asking, but haven't you ever heard of Team Shock? If we're gonna battle them we need to be ready! Besides, we need to figure out what they're doing before we try to take them down!"

Various trainers are battling with uniformed thugs and their electric type Pokemon. While they're battling hard, the latter seem listless, almost absent minded. Nonetheless, it seems as if its all the defenders can do to stay in the fight, and several buildings are being broken into. Add to that the broadcasted warning about a city-wide attack, and it's fairly chaotic.

"We need to find out what they want, don't you think?"

*frowns in thought*
"I guess but I these people need help as well"
*starts brainstorming*
"ok I guess ultimately if we figure out what they need then we might be able to find out how to stop them, what should we do?"

I probably have to go soon lol its like 1:00 a.m sry for not being on in awhile my schedule is out of my hands and unexpected plans happened

(No worries -- I missed the notification! Sorry about that!)

"Usually I hear places like these have museums or labs. I don't know what those words mean, but I hear they have special things in them that thieves are always trying to take. Maybe what they want can be found in there? There's a big white building up ahead...but I don't know how to read human words, so I'm not sure it's the right thing to be looking for. Can you tell?"

(lol np)

"Yeah that's the museum and it looks like two guards are sitting in the front, do you think we could make our way in?"

"Okay" *Runs towards the museum and tries to get past the guards*

(lol sorry for the really short response I didn't know what else to say lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back