• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

She couldn't help herself from making noise at the petting "Mmmm oh sorry that was rather rude, well if I do live that long that means I would be able to be with you all much longer!"

"I wondered how long you could hold it in," she laughs. "Now then, I think it's fair to let you ask me some questions now. So do you have anything you'd like to ask? About me, about this house -- anything you like!"

A glance at the others indicate that they've remained in exactly the same position. From your telepathic connection, you can tell each has only one thought -- you.

"Nothing comes to mind Ma'am" she sits there taking in the feeling it was strangely relaxing "Yawwns how long has this mansion been running?"

"It has been in existence for over 100 years. I have been running it for the last twenty or so."

She has no memories, and no questions either. This Umbreon seems to be quite pleased, despite her lack of knowledge. Strange. She will make a good princess, at least.

"In that time I've brought in over 150 Pokemon."

(See you when you return!)

"Do you have a favorite servant? Don't worry, none of them can be hurt by your answer."

(Stories pretty good thanks for asking :) )

"Hmmmm I don't know I love them all in different ways" though there was one but she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"I appreciate it, but you must remember a princess is always honest. Who's your favorite, Lydia?"

The petting has stopped, and now she's just resting a hand on your side.

"He's just so nice and compassionate, and caring." she said "....and kinda handsome."

"I see..." she replies. "Well, you're the first Pokemon to ever call a blind winged Raichu 'handsome.'"

Radar has not moved, but he smiles just a little.

(Didn't see that coming :P -- but without a memory bank, I could see how Radar might suddenly be her closest friend!)

(Well I had been planning that for awhile XD I love a good ship as long as its ok with you)

She blushes again not sure what to say.

"Hm...it doesn't make much sense to make your crush your servant. Perhaps we could give him an upgrade. What do you think of that?"

(See where this goes!)

She was embarassd to hear her use the word but answered anyway "That sounds nice."

"So what would you like to do?"

Radar steps forward.

"Make him a prince? A butler? A companion Pokemon? Remember, you're the princess -- you get to make these appointments."

She found it hard to choose, a companion might be a bit forward, but a butler didn't seem right her heart fluttered a bit.

"You can also create a role and assign him that. Whatever you wish to do, you can. What would you like for this strapping young electric mouse?"

Radar waits quietly.

"Hmm a prince should do I suppose" she made the call some weight falling from her shoulders.

"Oh, a prince. We haven't had a prince the whole time I've been here. Better take him to Jeeves, then. Shall we?"

She rises, holding you in one arm, then picking up Radar in the other. She's stronger than she looks.

"Wait for us, your highness!" three voices say in unison as they scramble to follow you.

"You've been selected to be a prince, Radar. You're very lucky indeed."

He nods quietly.

"Do you want me to have Jeeves make him able to see?" she asks.

"Ask him? Your highness--"

Radar interrupts. "I serve at your pleasure, Princess Lydia. My preference is subjugated to yours."

(Was she gonna blurt no?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back