• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

This will lock princess expansion pack into Lydia_umbreon_rev_3 and remove any associated data, including memories. Do you wish to proceed?

I have to for the sake of the mansion and all of its people.

(Bet you didn't see that coming did you?)

no they dont seem affected by it

(I can honestly say I did not. So she's going to erase everything and be only the princess Umbreon? Is that her free will, or something else?)

Servant units may notice behavioral changes, but will not react. Confirm -- this process is internal and may not be reversed.

(100% her choice + programming XD thought it would be a nice plot twist if at any time you rather me do something else just tell me)

Confirm.

(Nah you're good! It seems a little sad for her, doesn't it? ^^)

A rush of information and numbers comes zooming through your head and then...silence. It lasts about ten seconds....and then...

System reboot complete. OS parameters set -- Princess Lydia is online. Begin task execution.

(Eh I think she was sick of being conflicted all the time gtg)

(I can understand that. ^^ See you when you get back!)

"Are you alright, your highness?" asks Sylver concernedly.

"Yes Sylver i'm fine" she said her new mind now seeing things clearer than before.

Connecting.

All four Pokemon again match their expressions and stances. You're in control.

"You've been requested after lunch to meet with Miss Lilac. Do you accept?" asks Parker.

"Tell her i'll come" she smiled happy to have the problem fixed now she could be a better princess for everyone when she sensed something "Oh Sylver it seems you have somewhere to be in a few days."

(Sorry, got called away!)

"At your pleasure and with permission, Highness," he replies.

The others remain quiet, awaiting your words or actions.

(np)

"of course, I cant let my loyal servant ruin his date just because of me" She says finishing off her plate "Radar go ahead and eat your meal we have somewhere to be soon."

The Raichu complies at the same second as Parker stops eating and begins to stand guard. He eats very quickly, wishing to ensure he makes good time.

Sylver blushes. "You know my personal matters are not as important as you, highness."

"Nonsense" though did admit it has some sense "All the people of this house are equally important."

"Either way you have my full blessing to go with Laura" she looks aroung "Are we ready?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back