• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

You're greeted by two double doors, which swing open automatically. Upon entry, you find yourself in a luxurious room. To one side sits a single woman with a purple hat and a quiet demeanor.

"Welcome, Princess Lydia," she says. "I am Lilac. How do you do?"

The others remain in guard positions, one on each side, with Max in back, at attention.

"At ease guys" She says "Im doing fine miss Lilac how about you?"

"It's great!! I love protecting all the pokemon here and helping all of them out." she smile and skipped a bit.

"You seem to have given up a lot to take on this role -- and I note you surrounded yourself with some friends, both new and old. Are they sufficient servants?"

"Of course!! they provide strategic along with personal benefits" she looked at them with love, love for her servants and her friends.

"I also note that you were selected for your intelligence as well as your beauty. You are aware of your special traits, I assume, as well as what being princess means? Explain your duties."

There's an air of authority in her tone.

Her mind seemed to answer for her "My duties are to protect the pokemon in the mansion surveying the grounds and enforcing my will when necessary."

"I decide their actions and purpose to some extent but they serve the house and whoever would rank above me."

"Yes we are all aloud to resign if ever we want to step down."

"Almost correct. Your servants may not resign, but you may, and if you do, each will be released from their duties. Now the final question for a while. Are each of you at liberty to think, act, and speak freely as you wish?"

"I can do so but my servants need permission from me too leave my side."

"Excellent. It seems the princess program installed correctly. So, Lydia, why don't you sit on my lap for a bit and tell me about yourself?"

Her businesslike tone has changed to a warm, pleasanter one, and with it comes a smile.

She smiles once more and jumps up into Ms. Lilacs lap snuggling close "What would you like to know?"

"How about telling me about your life before coming here? I have many Pokemon and I love to hear their stories."

She started to feel slightly guilty "Actually Ma'am I meant It literally I've forgotten about my past before I came here"

She begins to pet you between the ears as she replies. "My...that is unfortunate. You remember nothing of your past? Is your memory faulty? Or was someone cruel to you?"

Her look is genuinely concerned.

"No Ma'am..." she said feeling bad she couldn't tell her more about her past "I deleted my previous memories"

"Oh, I see. In that case, I shall not pry further. If this is the only life you remember, however, it must be strange, feeling as if you were born yesterday. I note you have great intelligence. Have you had any fun exploring the minds of your servants and comparing theirs to yours?"

She's moved her hand from your head to your back and is beginning to quicken her pace.

She is slightly distracted by the petting as it felt so good " I haven't compared them to mine seeing as I was selected I only assumed that mine was at least somewhat more impressive." she said as she once again appreciated the petting.

"Your mind is impressive, comparable almost to a human's. The last Princess was only half as intelligent as you. Your body is artificial, which helps. It also means you have a long life ahead of you. My control reports tell me you could live to be more than 350 years old. How does that sound?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back