• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

She smirked and headed towards the lunch hall and had a slightly evil thought "So sylver how do you feel about Laura?"

"You know my thoughts, princess. You already know the answer," he says quietly, as he and the others follow.

(I wonder just how much of her old self Lydia remembers.)

(soryr im back but I have to leave soon.)

She suddenly feels sorry about the question "I am sorry Sylver that was a rather rude question."

(No worries! We can pick up tomorrow ^^)

"No harm done," replies the Sylveon. "The others here knew as well, as soon as you connected us."

And with that, you're in the cafeteria.

(See you upon your return!)

"It is a great honor to serve the princess," adds Max. "We may lose some of our free time, but we are able to contribute meaningfully to an important task."

"There's also the added peace of mind in having our purposes determined," laughs Radar. "No more guessing for me."

Parker nods. "I'm so proud...I think she'll be an even greater princess than human!"

"Truly, this is a wonderful assignment," replies Sylver.

"Well im glad that all of my loyal servants are so happy" she says smiling

"Let us eat" Lydia said sitting down to eat her meal happy that the others would be able to sit by her.

That's all they need. A moment later they're digging in excitedly to a plateful of berries. You've already been given exactly what you wanted. Notably, Radar is still not eating -- he's standing guard while the others eat -- because one must guard you at all times.

The interesting part of the situation is you're aware just how much you and your friends have been changed.

She ponders the changes wondering why one strange part of her mind is still expressing negativity towards it still blaming faulty programming she delves into her mind trying to find it and get rid of it.

This, of course, affects all the others, who stand at attention and wait.

System analysis in progress...please specify desired action.

She desyncs their brains just long enough to get this over with

scan for any malfunctioning or illogical brain patterns.

Desynchronized behavior patterns detected from previous OS configuration. You seem conflicted. Is something bothering you? Is it the authority, the software?

It's... no theres a weird feeling in me that tells me this is all wrong I wish to be free of it.

I don't know her instinct and her mind fighting eachother now it was hard to think.

Entering safe mode.

In this mode you suddenly have your mind cleared. No more conflict -- you can view the problem from an objective angle.

Determine cause of issue -- prepare countermeasure.

Woah, this is weird, so why do I have these feelings I love being princess and the house needs one im only helping my home.

This concept is then contrasted with your memories from previously. The transformation, the other data. It's a lot, but now you know what to do.

Awaiting decision...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back