• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

"It means you can select four Pokemon who will wait on you, help you enforce peace, and seek to assist you while remaining under your orders. Surely you're familiar with that concept?" He tilts his head slightly.

"Yes jeeves, just to be curious will they act much differently like this?" she inquired while cocking her head "For some reason I don't feel comfortable changing people to much"

"Oh, no. They won't act differently, other than to treat you like royalty. But...you yourself have changed, Princess Lydia. Does it bother you?"

She thought about this strangely enough, no some fault in her brain must be at work here. "No not really hmmm how about these ones" she selected her four closest friends here Parker, Sylver (If that's still his name XD) , Max and Radar.

"Leafeon, Sylveon, Max, and Radar. Very nice choices. I shall summon them for you."

A few moments later, the described Pokemon are standing before you, and each takes a bow.

"Your highness," they say in unison.

"Please call me Lydia thank you for helping me my servants."

"It's an honor," replies Max. "We knew they were looking for a new princess, but I did not realize it would be you. Being selected for this is a real honor."

"It would seem," says Sylver with a hint of a smile, "that your wandering has once again landed you in a unique role."

"I get to be a Leafeon in waiting!" Parker practically squeals.

"Nice crown, Lydia," replies Radar.

"Why thank you Radar," she said "Now I think it's time to watch over the house" she said walking out "Thank you Jeeves for the lovely gifts and this beautiful dress"

"Of course, your highness," replies the fellow with a flourish. The other four follow, two behind, and one on each side.

"Are you really a princess?" asks Parker excitedly.

"She is," replies Radar. "She has the authority to do whatever she needs to keep the peace, and has been instinctively trained to respond to things differently as a result."

"What happened to the last princess?" asks Sylver.

"Old age," replies Max. "She had been the princess for years. A wonderful Kirlia, but no one lives forever."

As you walk, the Meowth from earlier notices, then turns to flee.

"Why hello Meowth" She said putting some force behind the words clearly she wasn't just saying hi.

"Y-y-your highness..." he says nervously. He hasn't failed to notice Max is with you. "Drafted into servanthood?"

"Volunteered," replies the Raichu.

"I would have it that you speek kinder to my servants, and in fact to all, so where were you just going?" she asked thinking he was up to no good.

(Cya later have a good day at work!!!!!!)

"Then why do you look so talk so much like a guilty man?" she asked

"It's more out of a fear of what you'll do to me than anything," he replies.

"Lydia's not vengeful," Parker says. "She's a good listener."

The Meowth grumbles. "I wonder how you were promoted anyway."

"It seems that miss. Lilac saw that I had potential so she offered this position to me which I graciously accepted."

(lol I literally just got home and it said you posted a minute ago XD good luck)

"Very well," replies the Meowth. "I don't like you, but I must respect you." He takes a bow.

"I sense you're thirsty," says Max. "I'll go find you a drink."

The others shuffle around you almost mechanically to guard you in a new formation.

(timing :P )

"I don't think anyone can be, as long as you're around," replies Radar amusedly.

As you continue walking, other Pokemon clear the path, so no matter where you go you have plenty of space to move. The others follow your movements exactly, almost as if their body movements are tied to yours. And in all of it, you realize you have free reign. Even some of the humans answer to you now.

(see you later!)

"How does it feel, being in charge?" asks Sylver quietly.

You can read their minds, their thoughts...and grant access to yours to any of them, but only if you choose. The whole place is yours, you realize, and every Pokemon present will obey you or face consequences. It all sinks in quite naturally.

"It feels rather natural actually" She connected all of their minds together "And now we should all been in perfect sync"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back