• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom I choose...who?

A rush through your brain -- and then new thoughts appear.

"I'm really a princess. Royalty!" This keeps repeating itself in your mind over and over, and with it comes a whole series of ideas and concepts that seem natural now, even as they become firmly rooted in your mind.

I'm really a princess. Royalty! the thought once again repeated itself she couldn't seem to think anything else at the moment but she didn't mind after all, I'm really a princess. Royalty!

And then it stops. You glance at Jeeves, who is working on the dress. He looks up and smiles.

"How are you feeling, your highness?"

"Im feeling fantastic thank you very much Jeeves!" She says in a peppy girly voice.

"Oh, goodness, your highness. Sounds like you really enjoyed your coronation. You sure you don't mind it?" He looks pleased, but also concerned. "Remember, it's your decision to be a princess, and you don't have to be one."

It occurs to you that you're behaving differently as a result of the changes you agreed to. It's interesting, letting this happen. But you feel more powerful.

"I suppose you know that being a princess gives you rank, right, your highness?"

(just to be curious does she stay like this all the time or nah? or is that a surprise?)

"Why would I mind it? if it becomes discomfortable I can switch it off though I don't see why I would, and of course this comes with rank im a princess"

(Also how is my princess speech? never been this kinda archetype.)

(It's up to you! Lydia is your OC -- she just agreed to become a princess-umbreon, and obviously this place is technically advanced :) )

"Alright. In that case, you probably already know your duties, right, your highness?"

As he speaks, the dress begins to take shape. It's green, translucent with several layers and plenty of room for movement. It's also done in two pieces, to make it easier to get on and off.

"Will it serve, your highness?"

(XD now I have have to look)

"It's beautiful!" She said eyes lighting up, it was a perfect dress.

(Ikr?)

"Thank you. I'm glad it suits. Now remember, being the princess means being in charge of and taking care of others, and sometimes bringing some of them up for coronation. Will you uphold your duties?"

(oops gtg for the night goodnight!!!!)

"I will take my duties very seriously, I will uphold all of them and be the best princess I can be"

(Good night!)

"Very good. You'll be an excellent princess. Do you need help with this dress, and do you desire anything else besides the present I have for you?"

"No Jeeves though I am eager to see what it is you have for me" she says never dropping her perky smile.

He reaches into a drawer and pulls out a small tiara, which he gently places on your head. Rings on it slide over both your ears, keeping it snug and secure -- it's not too heavy either -- in fact it seems perfectly balanced.

"Princess Lydia. I do think you'll be an excellent princess, but if you ever wish to retire, simply remove your tiara and you'll be allowed to resign. Now then, I imagine you already know of your responsibilities?"

"Yes of course I am to watch over the pokemon and insert my rule when necessary to keep everyone happy."

"Precisely. And you will always be perfectly taken care of, of course, so you needn't fear. Do you wish to have any servants?"

"hmmm maybe, it seems my knowledge is flawed what all does this entail?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back